CV-80D Farm and Dairy Fly Spray
- CV-80D's Unique Solvent-based Formula is Specifically Created for Agricultural Use.
- 0.50% Pyrethrins delivers instant knockdown & kill
- Kills and repels a wide variety of flying insects including house flies, barn flies, stable flies and more.
- Non water-based formula never needs shaking
- For use as a premise spray or directly on-animal
- USDA rated for use in food areas
- 15 oz.
- 10.5" shade with adjustable reflector and bulb protector
- 6 ft cord
- Clamp with non-marring grips and built-in hook hanger
- Ideal for keeping baby chicks, baby pigs or small farm animals warm
- Uses up to a 250-watt bulb with porcelain socket
Murphy’s Mosquito Sticks are an All-Natural Mosquito Repellent Incense Stick, made from a unique fusion of sustainable bamboo with a high concentration of three repellent oils: Citronella, Lemongrass & Rosemary. Murphy’s Mosquito Sticks deliver an effective and refreshing fragrance to create a pleasant bite-free environment so you can Enjoy Life Outdoors. Each tube of Murphy’s Mosquito Sticks contains 12 mosquito repellent incense sticks, each stick burns for two hours plus.
Each repellent essential oil impacts mosquitoes in its own way, so having multiple types of repellents gives Murphy’s Mosquito Sticks a broader spectrum of coverage against mosquitoes. Most products on the market have just one repellent oil, so having three makes a difference.
Light the end of our incense sticks, allow the flame to catch for about 10-20 seconds, then blow out the flame. As the incense stick smolders down the natural repellent oils are activated and the mosquitoes are repelled from the area of coverage. For best results, place a Murphy’s Mosquito Stick near to where you are located and then to expand your area of coverage, place several more sticks in a perimeter around your patio or deck, spacing them roughly 12 feet apart.
- 100% All Natural Deet Free
- Simple Ingredients: Bamboo, Citronella, Lemongrass & Rosemary
- Each Stick Burns for 2 Hours
- For Outdoor use Only
- 30% More Active Ingredients than Comparable Products
- Works on contact and through ingestion.
- Sevin is non-systemic, which means it does not penetrate plant tissue.
- Stays on the outside.
- After controlling the targeted pest, Sevin is easily broken down in the environment.
- Sevin is one of the most effective and recommended insecticides to use for control of damaging Japanese beetles
- Sevin is also very effective in the control of ticks that transmit Lyme disease.
- Sevin can be used throughout the growing season, right up to harvest.
Brinsea’s disinfectant (fully biodegradable halogenated tertiary amines) is formulated to be used for cleaning eggs, incubators, brooders and intensive care units.
Available in concentrated form, Brinsea's Incubation disinfectant is both safe and effective against yeasts, fungi, viruses and bacteria which can cause fatal damage to the growing embryo.
100ml of disinfectant concentrate makes 10 litres (2.64 gallons).
Also available in 600ml format.Learn More
For the removal and control of mature gastrointestinal nematode infections of goats including haemonchus contortus, ostertagia circumcincta and trichostrongylus axei.
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals
- Breaks the life cycle of 3 major gastrointestinal worms
- Can be fed to all classes of goats, including pregnant and lactating does
- Treats 10, 100 lb goats
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed