Plastic hive stands are meant to raise any Langstroth hive off the ground to prevent, water and other hive invasions. The included metal frame rests, allows you to easily check hives, and keep your hands free without having the damage your comb while checking your hive.
- Sturdy and water resistant.
- Usage: 1 per hive, used as a raised support for your hive.
$96.99An injectable solution for cattle and swine that will treat or control 7 types of parasites. Learn More
This halter is made from a continuous piece of 3/8" poly rope with a hand-knotted construction and a double noseband and crown strap. The hollow braid spun poly lead measures 1/2" x 10'.Learn More
This premium polypropylene lead has a soft, broken-in feel you'll love! Features a non-rust solid brass 225 snap. Measures 5/8" x 10'.Learn More
This small animal cage is ideal for small animals such as rabbits and guinea pigs. This can also be a great starting breeder cage for puppies, kittens, and other small animals.
This cage includes:
- 6.5 inches deep plastic pan
- Bottom grille (removable)
- 2 lg doors
- Steel stand with rolling casters
The heavy-duty plastic pan is supported along the length of the cage for additional stability and can act as a urine guard if the cage is used without the bottom grille.Learn More
$89.99The Oster Freestyle™ Cord/Cordless clipper is designed with Power and Versatility in mind. This unique product features an adjustable blade system that allows you to cut to five different hair lengths with one blade. Combine this with its long lasting battery technology and ultra powerful motor, and you can feel comfortable knowing you are using the brand that the pro’s use to keep your pet well groomed and looking its best all year long! Learn More
- For treatment and control of various species of gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms, eyeworms, grubs, lice, horn flies and mange mites.
- Controls 33 stages of internal and external parasites with a single, convenient application.
- Provides 7-day persistent activity against horn flies.
- Weatherproof formulation won't wash off.
- Safe for use on any age or class of beef cattle, including pregnant cows, calves and bulls and dairy replacement heifers up to 20 months of age.
The Farm Innovators Forced Air Incubator easily accommodates up to 4 dozen eggs. The included fan kit pulls in fresh air to stabilize the temperature and improve hatching. The fan helps maintain a constant temp of 99.5 degrees F. A built-in hygrometer measures both internal temperature and relative humidity. Solid state circuitry provides long lasting and reliable temperature setting. A red indicator light shows when the heater is operating. Two large 9-1/2-Inch by 3-1/2-Inch viewing windows allow for observation of eggs. An additional thermometer is included. This is a great incubator for hobbyists and for educational purposes. Made with recycled and insulating polystyrene foam. 120 volts; 40 watts; 0.33 amps.Learn More
- 4-ply, double-lock bottom
- Deep sidewall corrugation for strength
- Heavy-duty zinc G90 coating withstands harsh weather conditions
- 1-1/8" top rim is permanently rolled for strong reinforcement
- 1" tube inside rim of tank for additional strength
- Most feature a 1" drain plug
- Unmatched quality and consistency in construction