Kills 50+ types of insects on contact
- Use on vegetables, flowers, shrubs and lawns
- Rainproof in 1 hour
- Kills Ants, Chinch Bugs, Cutworms, Fleas, Mole Crickets, Ticks and other pests
- Long Lasting non-corrosive 304 Stainless Steel body and trigger
- Two wrench flats for easy installation and removal
- Slotted filter keeps foreign matter out of valve
- Adjustable to three water flow rates
- Built in playquard protects trigger action
- Designed for use with pigs 50 lbs or more
- Outstanding finisher nipple
- 3/4 Inch Bite on Water Supply Trigger
Kaytee Timothy Hay is a natural product with no preservatives or additives, and because timothy hay is lower in calcium, it may decrease the likelihood of urinary tract problems.
Natural sun-cured timothy hay
Crude Protein (min.)...........6.0%
Crude Fat (min.)...............2.0%
Crude Fiber (max.)............32.0%
- Formulated specifically for lambs and provides complete nutrition
- Contains 30% fat for increased weight gains and early weaning
- Decreased lactose levels for improved performance and less scours
- Contains organic acids, which allows free choice feeding
- Non-medicated to eliminate antibiotic resistance concerns
CV-80D Farm and Dairy Fly Spray
- CV-80D's Unique Solvent-based Formula is Specifically Created for Agricultural Use.
- 0.50% Pyrethrins delivers instant knockdown & kill
- Kills and repels a wide variety of flying insects including house flies, barn flies, stable flies and more.
- Non water-based formula never needs shaking
- For use as a premise spray or directly on-animal
- USDA rated for use in food areas
- 15 oz.
A natural, antiseptic, germicidal treatment for use on hooves. Pine Tar’s natural antiseptic properties help combat fungicidal & bacterial infections in the frog. A major ingredient in hoof dressing preparations.
- Pine Tar Pruning Sealer
- 90% Pine tar, 10% resin
- Used for sealing foilage cuts
- A natural, antiseptic, germicidal treatment for use on hooves
- Wooden Inner cover with Bee Escape hole used with standard 10 Frame Langstroth Beehives.
- Usage: Used as a protecting cover over the hive, adding extra installation, keeps the top from sticking to boxes and tops, prolongs the life of your equipment.
- Can serve a feeding board, and when used with a Bee Escape or Cone will help remove bees from the hive during honey harvest.
- Moisture resistant
- 1 per hive