CV-80D Farm and Dairy Fly Spray
- CV-80D's Unique Solvent-based Formula is Specifically Created for Agricultural Use.
- 0.50% Pyrethrins delivers instant knockdown & kill
- Kills and repels a wide variety of flying insects including house flies, barn flies, stable flies and more.
- Non water-based formula never needs shaking
- For use as a premise spray or directly on-animal
- USDA rated for use in food areas
- 15 oz.
The hook over is ideal for field, pasture, trailer or in the stall.The durable molded bracket easily hooks ovre any 2-by wide board toinstantly deliver a sturdy feed bucket. For more permanent installations simply install two screws in the holes provided.Learn More
Manna Pro Colostrum Supplement is a multi-species supplement for young animals.
- Best mixing colostrum supplement on the market
- Feed first to provide needed proteins, vitamins and minerals
Nurtures 11 different species of baby animals:
- Goat Kids
- Baby Pigs
- Crias (llama & alpaca)
- Elk Calves
Pricing Varies By Region. Please Contact Your Local Store for Pricing.
- A complete, nutritious vegetarian diet—no need for supplementation
- 16% protein and fortified with vitamins and minerals to promote hen health and egg production
- Contains a proprietary blend of nutrients to naturally support the immune system and overall health of the bird
- NO added antibiotics or hormones
- Added marigold extract for golden yolks
- Added prebiotics, probiotics and yeast culture that support digestion
- Available regionally in a pellet or a crumble form. Check with your local Nutrena® retailer for availability in your area.
- Crude Protein: 16.0%
- Lysine: 0.75%
- Methionine: 0.35%
- Crude Fat: 2.5%
- Crude Fiber: 6.0%
- Calcium: 3.7% - 3.9%
- Phosphorus: 0.45%
- Salt: 0.25% - 0.65%
- Sodium: 0.15% - 0.23%
- Feed as the sole ration beginning at 16 weeks of age
- Don’t let feeders run empty
- Clean feeders and waterers regularly
- Keep clean, fresh water available at all times
- Provide appropriate size grit as needed
- Oyster shell or coarse ground limestone may be fed from the onset of lay in addition to NatureWise® Layer Feed
- Raising Health Hens
Is there anything more satisfying than a fresh egg? Raising layer hens is an investment in wholesomeness. A good coop, fresh water and nutritious feed are essential to your flock’s health.
Your coop keeps your flock comfortable and safe. Make sure each hen has at least four square feet of space, and provide one perch and one nest box for every four or five hens. Spread a thick layer of wood chips or shavings on the floor to absorb droppings and give the birds a place to take a dust bath. Be sure the coop is draft free in the winter and well ventilated in the summer. Close the coop door each night to protect your hens from predators.
Because hens rarely find enough nutrients on their own for a complete, balanced diet, your choice of feed is important. Provide feed and fresh, clean water at all times. Oyster shell or ground limestone will help hens maintain their calcium levels, and an occasional treat of scratch grains will satisfy their pecking instincts and keep them busy.
- Long Lasting non-corrosive 304 Stainless Steel body and trigger
- Two wrench flats for easy installation and removal
- Slotted filter keeps foreign matter out of valve
- Adjustable to three water flow rates
- Built in playquard protects trigger action
- Designed for use with pigs 50 lbs or more
- Outstanding finisher nipple
- 3/4 Inch Bite on Water Supply Trigger
- Used to assemble or repair wire cages, hutches, or other wire products.
- Designed to easily attach clips or ferrules around all types of wire mesh products like wire cages and hutches.
- Can typically be used with any wire cage clips, but recommended with Pet Lodge Wire Clips: Model ACC1.
Sevin concentrate for use on vegetables, fruits, and ornamentals. Kills over 100 varieties of insect pests.
- Great for use on larger gardens, fruit and ornamental trees, and gardens.
- Provides excellent control of leaf eating and sucking insects!
- Controls ticks that vector lyme disease.
- Shortest pre-harvest interval.
$11.99Beet pulp is made from the fibrous material left over after the sugar is extracted from the sugar beet. It's formed from dried sugar beet pulp with a small amount of molasses added during the drying process. This is an excellent source of digestible fiber, with relatively low crude protein content. Beet pulp is great for horses known as hard keepers or other animals that need to gain weight. Additionally, beet pulp is a great choice for a convalescing horse or while recovering from an illness or surgery. Beet pulp can be soaked for two hours with a ratio of 2 parts water with 1 part pellets for animal’s senior in age, dental issues or prone to choking on feed. All the water should be absorbed by the pellets. Do not use hot water as it will cook the pulp and will lose some of the nutritional value. If soaked, you can stir in the animals grain ration for improved appeal. Only soak the beet pulp pellets that is going to be used for each feeding as they can ferment, especially in hot summer months. Beet pulp is not intended to be used as a sole source of nutrition and can be added as a supplement. Recommended feeding amounts vary from each animal’s nutritional needs. Make sure plenty of clean water is available daily. Learn More
A Complete Liquid Fruit Tree Spray Containing: Captan 12%, Malathion 6%, Carbaryl .3% And A Spreader Sticker. A complete liquid fruit tree spray excellent for the home orchardist. Controls both insects and diseases on fruit trees, flowers, evergreens and strawberries. Mix 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 tablespoons per gallon of water as directed in the directions for use. Easy to use; mixes with water instantly, no pre-mixing. Apply using a hose-end or tank sprayer.Learn More