Guards help prevent urine from spraying out of the back and side of hutch. Attaches easily to wire mesh with pre- formed tabs. Kit contains three guards made of rust-resistant, heavy-gauge galvanized steel. Some assembly required; guards attach easily to wire mesh with pre-formed tabs (no tools required). Designed to fit the Pet Lodge 24 inch by 24 inch Rabbit Hutch. Side guards are 23.75 inch long by 4 inch high; back guard is 24 inch long by 4 inch high.Learn More
A Multi-Species Electrolyte Supplement
- Dextrose for energy
- For use in times of stress
Safe and effective for multiple species:
- Calves & Cattle
- Foals & Horses
- Lambs & Sheep
- Goat Kids & Mature Goats
- Young & Adult Cria (llama or alpaca)
- Elk Calves
- Baby & Adult Pigs
- Kittens & Cats
- Puppies & Dogs
$12.50Dimensions: Pint - 33/4” L x 41/2” W x 23/8” D. Strong and durable plastic cup can hang inside or outside of pen for poultry, small animals, pets, etc.. Learn More
$12.97Beekeeping protective veil. This veil is cotton/poly with mesh. Drawstring next tie. Usage: Use as protective face covering when working with bees or wanting to keep bugs out of your face while in the yard. Round shape, collapses nicely for easy storage. Learn More
- Wooden Inner cover with Bee Escape hole used with standard 10 Frame Langstroth Beehives.
- Usage: Used as a protecting cover over the hive, adding extra installation, keeps the top from sticking to boxes and tops, prolongs the life of your equipment.
- Can serve a feeding board, and when used with a Bee Escape or Cone will help remove bees from the hive during honey harvest.
- Moisture resistant
- 1 per hive
A natural, antiseptic, germicidal treatment for use on hooves. Pine Tar’s natural antiseptic properties help combat fungicidal & bacterial infections in the frog. A major ingredient in hoof dressing preparations.
- Pine Tar Pruning Sealer
- 90% Pine tar, 10% resin
- Used for sealing foilage cuts
- A natural, antiseptic, germicidal treatment for use on hooves
- HLH Solid bottom board, will fit 10 Frame Langstroth Hives.
- Usage: 1 per hive, and will be used as a base for your boxes.
- Spacing on the bottom allows for strapping your hive for transport or wind protection.
Bunny Rabbits are only to be used as livestock.
Q: What and how much should I feed my rabbit?
A: To keep a healthy rabbit there are several areas that must be kept in mind. Rabbits need carbohydrates, proteins, fats, vitamins and minerals every day. The way to obtain making sure that your rabbits gets this is by specially formulated rabbit pellets. The nututrional requirements that your rabbit will need will vary upon their breed, age, and size.
Closely monitoring the body confition of your rabbit will help determine if you need to increase/decrease the amount of pellets fed. If switiching to a dfferent brand of pellets, slowly increase the new pellets while decreasing the old pellets -- this method will help prevent digestive upset.Learn More
Constructed from burgundy latigo leather, these heel straps help maintain constant tension to keep spurs in the correct position. Made to last, these 8" heel straps will fit any boot. Simply stretch the holes over the buttons and stretch loop over heel.Learn More