The Goat & Sheep Trimming Disc – Medium Grit is a 2″ flat profile, medium abrasive disc with a 10 mm center hole.
This disc uses tungsten carbide grit to gently buff away hoof material and leave a smooth finish every time. It can promote better hoof health and is easier to use than hand trimmers.Learn More
The Goat & Sheep Trimming Disc – X Coarse Grit is a 2″ flat profile, coarse abrasive disc with a 10 mm center hole.
This disc uses tungsten carbide grit to buff away hoof material and leave a smooth finish every time. It can promote better hoof health and is easier to use than hand trimmers. This disc is designed for the toughest of hooves and can remove hoof material quickly, easily, and smoothly.Learn More
- An extruded combination of high-fat rice bran and flaxseed for an improved blend of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids.
- Highly digestible fat from vegetable sources provides the extra nutrition to help support performance and endurance.
- Added prebiotics and probiotics help support nutrient digestion.
- Trace minerals from organic complex sources to maintain balanced trace mineral levels in the total diet.
- Added vitamin E and selenium for anti-oxidant benefits.
- Balanced Calcium:Phosphorus ratio for proper nutrient utilization.
- Stabilized nugget form for easier feeding and improved shelf life made possible by state-of-the-art extrusion technology.
- Crude Protein: 12%
- Crude Fat: 22%
- Crude Fiber: max. 6%
- Calcium: min. 1.5% - max. 2.0%
- Phosphorus: 0.9%
- Copper: 25 ppm
- Zinc: 75 ppm
- Selenium: 0.6 ppm
- Vitamin E: 500 IU/lb
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids: 2.7%
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids: 7.7%
Begin feeding at a rate of 0.5 lbs. (0.23 kg) per head per day with good quality forage or feed. Increase gradually over a 2-week period to recommended levelsLearn More
The Goat & Sheep Trimming Disc – Coarse Grit is a 2″ flat profile, coarse abrasive disc with a 10 mm center hole.
This disc uses tungsten carbide grit to buff away hoof material and leave a smooth finish every time. It can promote better hoof health and is easier to use than hand trimmers.Learn More
The brand new High End Hen Poultry Waterer naturally keeps out and virtually eliminates algae and slime from your birds water keeping the water fresh and clean for a much longer period of time. Mounting inside or outside of any style coop and easily mounting to barns or other stationary objects, our new feeder is kept elevated and out of reach from rodents and their dangerous diseases that can contaminate the water. The German made float helps to keep the water clean and fresh by keeping the dirt and bedding out that is naturally scratched into waterers that are set on the ground. The waterer holds 2 gallons of water and is easily fillable utilizing the outside mounting systemLearn More
John Ewing himself tested the original Formula 707 Glo Shampoo formulation on Charolais cows – the ones with the cream-colored coats – back in the 1970s. We’re pleased to say this Formula 707 Glo Shampoo concentrate is just like the shampoo knowledgeable horse people have trusted for years, but now it’s even more effective.
Formula 707 Glo conditioning shampoo leaves the coat smelling great while its hydrating formula leaves the skin clean and soft. Thick, rich, Formula 707 Glo Shampoo rinses out quickly and thoroughly with either warm or cool water, and its clarifying properties leave the hair coat glossy and easily managed.Learn More
This stainless steel gag bit features a 5" sweet iron snaffle mouth and 7-1/2" cheeks. Depending on the degree of slide on the gag, these bits aid in lifting the shoulders, allow more flex for turning and provide more control at a higher rate of speed, making them popular for barrel racing and other speed events. These bits should be used with a loose chain curb.
Please note: Horses should never wear a bit when tied.Learn More
Safe-Guard Medicated Dewormer For Beef & Dairy Cattle is for the removal and control of:
- Lungworms: (Dictyocaulus viviparus)
- Stomach worms: Barberpole worms (Haemonchus contortus), brown stomach worms (Ostertagia ostertagi), small stomach worms (Trichostrongylus axei)
- Intestinal worms: Hookworms (Bunostomum phlebotomum), thread-necked intestinal worms (Nematodirus helvetianus), small intestinal worms (Cooperia punctata & C. oncophora)
- Bankrupt worms: (Trichostrongylus colubriformis)
- Nodular worms: (Oesophagostomum radiatum)
Ground alfalfa hay, roughage products, calcium carbonate, calcium propionate (preservative) and mineral oil.
Crude Protein (min.) 15%, Crude Fat (min.) 1%, Crude Fiber (max.) 30%, Fenbendazole 0.5% (2.27 g/lb).
Feed for one (1) day. No prior withdrawal of feed or water necessary. When feed containing Safe-Guard has been fed for 1 day according to the above rates, a total intake of 2.27 mg fenbendazole per pound of body weight is assured. Under conditions of continued exposure to parasites, retreatment may be needed after 4-6 weeks.
Animal Weight/Size - Daily Amount
5 mg fenbendazole per kg body weight in a one (1) day treatment (2.27 mg fenbendazole per pound of body weight).
200 lb.: 0.2 lb. Safe-Guard 0.5% Pellets per dayLearn More
500 lb.: 0.5 lb. Safe-Guard 0.5% Pellets per day
1000 lb.: 1.0 lb. Safe-Guard 0.5% Pellets per day