This "all seasons" heated poultry fountain is thermostatically controlled to keep water from freezing during the winter. It has an electrical connection on the base year
- Holds 3 gallons of water
- 10.5" shade with adjustable reflector and bulb protector
- 6 ft cord
- Clamp with non-marring grips and built-in hook hanger
- Ideal for keeping baby chicks, baby pigs or small farm animals warm
- Uses up to a 250-watt bulb with porcelain socket
$1.97Beehive Unassembled 9 1/8" Select Grade Frames-Grove Top & Groove Bottom 9 1/2" Deep Brood Frame. 1/2" Thick Bottom Bar. Learn More
Perfect for baby chicks, rounded, embossed edges help reduce chafing on neck and head.
- Made from heavy gauge galvanized steel and built to last
- For poultry and game birds
- For 1-quart jars
- Total Diameter: 5.5"
- Diameter of Container Inside the Feeder: 3"
Blue Ribbon Poultry Electrolyte Pack is specifically designed for poultry to provide a supplemental source of electrolytes/nutrients and direct-fed microbials through the drinking water.
Directions for use
- Mix one 4 oz packet in 37.5 gallons of drinking water (113.5 grams in 142.5 liters). For larger quantities, mix 1 pound in 150 gallons (454 g in 570 liters) of drinking water. Poultry Electrolyte Pack can be concentrated up to 1 pound per 25 gallons.
$29.98This heater base is perfect to keep those fountains from freezing in the winter.Product Features:
- Prevents water from freezing in temperatures as low as 10 degrees F
- Thermostatically controlled
- 125 watts of power for use with double wall metal founts
- Use in dry covered area
- Heater base is 16.375" W x 3.75" H
**Manufacturer may vary due to high demand.Learn More
- Pollen Pattie contains 4% Pollen.
- Stimulates growth and production.
- Feed in the Spring, Fall and Winter.
- Great for new packages of bees. Contains 4% Pollen.
- Used to stimulate and feed new and existing hives, can be place directly onto the frames, remove 1st outer plastic before placement.
When you decide to raise hogs you want to be sure you have the best supplies available to ensure the hogs are healthy and well taken care of. One of the most important supplies to have when raising proper hogs is a single door hog feeder. A single door feeder is a wise choice because it allows you the option to have several feeders throughout your hog pen which will prevent food aggression among the animals. This single door hog feeder is constructed of extremely sturdy steel which is extra thick in the trough and feed door areas. The feed door is crafted to ward off moisture preventing the feed from spoiling but can be wired open to train the hogs to feed. This single door hog feeder is loadable from a door on top of the feeder which opens from the back making refilling it a breeze. The feeder measures 19" long by 12.75" wide by 29.5" high and it has a 50 lb feed capacity. This single door hog feeder is an essential item for raising hogs.
- Heavy-gauge steel with slots for hanging
- Deep trough with feed-saver lip
- Feed door specially designed to keep out moisture and pests, but can be wired open for starting pigs
- Top door for easy loading
- Completely assembled, 50-lb. capacity.