- Beehive Deep Brood 9 1/8" Frame Assembled with 8 1/2" Beeswax coated foundation.
- Grove Top & Grove bottom, 1/2" thick bottom.
- Frame is select grade, stapled and glued.
- Foundations is food grade plastic that is very durable.
- Easy acceptance in the hive.
- USA Made plastic and beeswax coating.
- Textured cell pattern on the foundation.
- Use with 9 1/2" Brood Deep Boxes.
- No Assembly required.
Every horse needs parasite control. With AGRI-MECTIN Paste, you can treat all of your horses. It is even safe for pregnant horses, and will not negatively affect the fertility of your stallions. A single dose will kill internal and external parasites for a horse weighing up to 1250 pounds.
Agrimectin Paste is a potent broad spectrum treatment for Bots, S. vulgaris, Large and Small Strongyles, Pinworms, Ascarids, Hairworms, Largemouth Stomach Worms, Lungworms, Intestinal Threadworms, and Summer Sores.
Regular administration of AGRI-MECTIN Paste reduces your horses' risk of developing verminous arteritis.
Easy Oral Administration
Each syringe treats a 1250 pound horse, with 91 mcg of ivermectin for each pound.
This syringe contains sufficient paste to treat one 1250 lb horse at the recommended dose rate of 91 mcg ivermectin per lb (200 mcg/kg) body weight. Each weight marking on the syringe plunger delivers enough paste to treat 250 lb body weight.
(1) While holding plunger, turn the knurled ring on the plunger 1/4 turn to the left and slide it so the side nearest the barrel is at the prescribed weight marking. (2) Lock the ring in place by making a 1/4 turn to the right. (3) Make sure that the horse’s mouth contains no feed. (4) Remove the cover from the tip of the syringe. (5) Insert the syringe tip into the horse's mouth at the space between the teeth. (6) Depress the plunger as far as it will go, depositing paste on the back of the tongue. (7) Immediately raise the horse’s head for a few seconds after dosing.Learn More
Perfect for baby chicks or small birds. Screw-on replacement jar fits the Little Giant 1-Quart Screw-On Plastic Waterer Base (Item No. 740, sold separately; 1-Quart Plastic Feeder Base (Item No. 806, sold separately); 1-Quart Quail Waterer Base (Item No. 730, sold separately); Metal Chick Feeder Base (Item No. 9810, sold separately); and Metal Chick Waterer Base (Item No. 9826, sold separately). Jar is molded from durable transparent polyethylene so the content level is always visible. 3.5 inch diameter by 7.25 inch high.
Jars are molded from durable transparent polyethylene so the water level is always visible.Learn More
Nothing Better On The Market!
- Beehive Medium Honey Super 5-5/8" Plastic Foundation.
- Resistant to wax moths, long lasting and durable with textured cell pattern.
- 100% Bees was coating. Made in the USA of food grade plastic.
- Easy acceptance in the hive.
- Usage: Use with 6-1/4" Medium Honey Super and 6-1/4" Frames with Groove Tops and Groove Bottoms.
Effective protection against biting and stinging insects for a wide range of outdoor activities. Has a longer duration of exposure. Unscented.
Repel Sportsmen Insect Repellent provides effective, long lasting protection It repels mosquitoes, ticks, gnats, biting flies, chiggers and fleas. The repellent is also nongreasy and resists perspiration.Type Spray 29% DeetLearn More
Perfect for baby chicks, rounded, embossed edges help reduce chafing on neck and head.
- Made from heavy gauge galvanized steel and built to last
- For poultry and game birds
- For 1-quart jars
- Total Diameter: 5.5"
- Diameter of Container Inside the Feeder: 3"
Our soft pack syringes have easy to read, bold graduations to ensure dosing accuracy and a medical grade silicon lubricant inside barrel for smooth accurate delivery. Our needles are ultra-sharp and the anti-friction coating reduces penetration resistance for less animal discomfort. They are color-coded to indicate gauge. The paper-to-plastic packages are tamper evident to ensure sterility. Product information on box and case box for easy inventory control. Each syringe/combo has UPC, lot number, manufacturer and expiration date printed on package.Learn More