Regular Price: $4.99
Special Price: $3.49
- 100% natural crushed cobs.
- Produced on Midwest farm.
- Always kept inside and dry to prevent mold or water damage.
- Highly absorbent to capture and reduce odors.
- Stays drier and lasts longer than other bedding products.
- Environmentally friendly. 100% bio-degradable. By using less you throw away less.
- Less dust than many wood products.
Effective protection against biting and stinging insects for a wide range of outdoor activities. Has a longer duration of exposure. Unscented.
Repel Sportsmen Insect Repellent provides effective, long lasting protection It repels mosquitoes, ticks, gnats, biting flies, chiggers and fleas. The repellent is also nongreasy and resists perspiration.Type Spray 29% DeetLearn More
- Entrance reducers fit 10 Frame Langstroth hives and seamlessly integrate, with HLH bottom boards.
- Has a small and medium gap and can be used to completely close off your hive.
- Usage: Use to reduce the entrance of a hive during new package introduction, also used to prevent the hive from having to much cold air during winter.
- Can be used to close off hive for hive transport, or during area pesticide spraying.
- 1 per hive
These syringes can be used to give oral medicine to cats, dogs, or livestock.Learn More
- Ants will begin eating the bait immediately
- Kills ants where they breed
- Kills the queen and colony
- Kills pharaoh, Argentine, cornfield ants, and a variety of household ants
- 4 Per pack
Blue Ribbon Poultry Electrolyte Pack is specifically designed for poultry to provide a supplemental source of electrolytes/nutrients and direct-fed microbials through the drinking water.
Directions for use
- Mix one 4 oz packet in 37.5 gallons of drinking water (113.5 grams in 142.5 liters). For larger quantities, mix 1 pound in 150 gallons (454 g in 570 liters) of drinking water. Poultry Electrolyte Pack can be concentrated up to 1 pound per 25 gallons.
- Beehive Deep Brood 6 1/4" Frame Assembled with 5 5/8"" Beeswax coated foundation.
- Grove Top & Grove bottom, 1/2" thick bottom.
- Frame is select grade, stapled and glued.
- Foundations is food grade plastic that is very durable.
- Easy acceptance in the hive.
- USA Made plastic and beeswax coating.
- Textured cell pattern on the foundation.
- Use with 6 7/8" Medium Honey Supers.
- No Assembly required.
$1.97Beehive Deep Brood 8 1/2" Plastic Foundation. Resistant to wax moths, long lasting and durable with textured cell pattern. Learn More
Manna Pro Chick Starter is formulated for the development of active immunity to Coccidiosis and for increased rate of weight gain and improved feed efficiency in replacement chickens.
* 18% protein for efficient weight gain and muscle development.
* Medicated with Amprolium and BMD to aid in the prevention of Coccidiosis.
* Fortified with vitamins and minerals for healthy growth and sound development.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein Min 18.00%, Lysine Min 0.85%, Methionine Min 0.25%, Crude Fat Min 2.50%, Crude Fiber Max 7.00%, Calcium Min 0.75%, Calcium Max 1.25%, Phosphorus Min 0.70%, Salt Min 0.25%, Salt Max 0.75%
Ingredients: Grain Products, Processed Grain By-Products, Plant Protein Products, dl-Methionine, Calcium Carbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Ferrous Carbonate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Cobalt Carbonate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin DÁ Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Menadione Dimethylprimidinol Bisulfite, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Choline Chloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement
- Amprolium: 113.5 g/ton
- Bacitracin Methylene Disalicylate: 10 g/ton
Feed Manna Pro Chick Starter-Medicated continuously as the sole ration to chicks from 0 to 8 weeks. Provide fresh, clean water free choice at all times.
CAUTION: Do not use amprolium in feeds containing bentonite.
WARNING: Use as the sole source of amprolium.
REMINDER: Feed is perishable. Store this product in a cool, dry area away from rodents and insects.
WARNING: Do not offer any feed that is spoiled, moldy, rodent-or insect-infested, or abnormal in appearance or odor, as it may cause illness or death.
WARNING: This product contains supplemental copper. DO NOT feed to sheep or other copper-sensitive species.Learn More
Perfect for baby chicks or small birds. Screw-on replacement jar fits the Little Giant 1-Quart Screw-On Plastic Waterer Base (Item No. 740, sold separately; 1-Quart Plastic Feeder Base (Item No. 806, sold separately); 1-Quart Quail Waterer Base (Item No. 730, sold separately); Metal Chick Feeder Base (Item No. 9810, sold separately); and Metal Chick Waterer Base (Item No. 9826, sold separately). Jar is molded from durable transparent polyethylene so the content level is always visible. 3.5 inch diameter by 7.25 inch high.
Jars are molded from durable transparent polyethylene so the water level is always visible.Learn More