$12.50Dimensions: Pint - 33/4” L x 41/2” W x 23/8” D. Strong and durable plastic cup can hang inside or outside of pen for poultry, small animals, pets, etc.. Learn More
Kills over 100 insect pests on ornamentals, flowers,fruits, and vegetable gardens.Learn More
Electrolytes and trace minerals powder with no sugar or dyes. Apple-A-Day electrolyte is the original apple flavored source of electrolytes and trace mineral.
Electrolyte salts with a delicious, palatable flavor * Perfect for performance, endurance, racing, and long trail rides * Granules can be top dressed or mixed in feed
- HLH Solid bottom board, will fit 10 Frame Langstroth Hives.
- Usage: 1 per hive, and will be used as a base for your boxes.
- Spacing on the bottom allows for strapping your hive for transport or wind protection.
OTC™ Jug by Farnam is a paste form of a veterinarian's 1000 ml electrolyte/vitamin jug. It contains a full complement of amino acids, plus vitamins and minerals needed to replenish vital nutrients and absorbs quickly. Use before or after workout. Give 1 full 60 cc tube onto back of tongue. Give 1/2 tube before or after light workout during hot weather to prevent dehydration. Use before or after an event to replace vitamins, minerals and amino acids lost during excessive exercise or heat. Keep ample drinking water supplied. THIS PRODUCT INTENDED FOR HORSES ONLY - DO NOT FEED TO CATTLE OR OTHER RUMINANTS.
- Paste form of a veterinarian's 1000 ml electrolyte/vitamin jug.
- Contains full complement of amino acids, plus vitamins and minerals needed to replenish vital nutrients.
- Absorbs quickly.
- Use before or after workout.
- This Otc Jug Paste is one of many top quality items in our Electrolytes department.
- Kills insects and prevents new infestations
- Specially formulated for use on 100+ fruits, vegetables and citrus plants
- Rainproof protection won’t wash off
- No spraying – just mix and pour
Pricing Varies By Region. Please Contact Your Local Store for Pricing.
- Multi-purpose, nutritious formula meets the needs of many species of poultry, including layers, broilers, turkeys, geese, ducks and pheasants
- All Flock is convenient and flexible to feed to multiple species
- 18% protein and fortified with vitamins and minerals to support strong, healthy birds
- Pellet form prevents feed waste
- Designed for birds older than 7 weeks
- Crude Protein: 18.0%
- Lysine: 0.8%
- Methionine: 0.31%
- Crude Fat: 2.5%
- Crude Fiber: 8.0%
- Calcium: 1.4% - 1.9%
- Phosphorus: 0.6%
- Salt: 0.25% - 0.65%
- Sodium: 0.15% - 0.2%
- Don’t let feeders run empty
- Clean feeders and waterers regularly
- Provide fresh, clean water at all times
- Provide the appropriate size grit, as needed
- Oyster shell or coarse ground limestone may be fed from 16 weeks of age for laying birds