$230.97Powder River Super Classic Bull Panels are not just for rodeos anymore. Today's cattle breeds are taller than ever and need extra height that the Super Classic provides. These panels are 70" tall which is 6" taller than our standard Classic Panels. Super Classic Bull Panels include the same number of 14-gauge rails, 13-gauge frame, 14-gauge vertical supports as the Classic Panels and will connect to them as well. The difference is the square corners and the extra height. Super Classic Bull Bow Gates are available to match up to the 70" Super Classic Bull Panels Learn More
Powder River's Classic Cattle Panels are made from 14 gauge high tensile steel formed into Powder River's exclusive "Pentagonal Rail." These rails are surrounded with a 13 gauge frame, making them strong durable panels with an amazing ability to take large amounts of pressure and spring back into their original shape. Vertical stays on both sides of the panel increase the panel's strength. Recommended for high-pressure applications.
- Classic Pentagonal Rail and Vertical Stay are made of 14 gauge high tensile steel.
- The engineered superior design of the pentagonal open rails and formed stays adds substantial strength and durability.
- The design and engineering of our "classic" line of gates and panels gives us the confidence to extend an unsurpassed 5 year limited warranty.
- Connects to all other styles of Powder River panels which allows you to connect your current Powder River equipment.
- 64" overall height.
- 1.66" O.D. 13 gauge frame.
- 5 Pentagonal horizontal rails.
- High Tensile steel is 66% stronger than most common steel panels.
- Creates the Noise of the Front Gates Opening
- 5-6 Second Delay to Correct Horses
- Front Gate Opener
- Rope Pull System
- Fits a Priefert Manual Chute
Specifications Length 22 1/4 in. Width 2 1/2 in. Height 22 1/4 in. Weight 35 lbs.
- Dip Painted: Priefert Blue
- Feeder designed to be free of head and foot traps.
- Slanted bars are made from Priefert's Quadraform 18 gauge tubing.
- Easy Assembly
- Heavy duty design works great for cows, calves and bulls
- Slanted top rails ensure the cattle keep their heads in the feeder while eating eliminating costly hay loss
- Additional vertical rails on the bottom ensure superior strength
This Chicken Coop Run must be used with the Gronomics Chicken Coop Pet Cottage Item #CCPC 4-4. The extension kit includes three sides to complete an additional 4 feet of space. Continue to add extension kits (runs) to create your desired coop. The matching run gives hens a safe space to exercise. The coop also makes a great home for turkeys, pheasants, quails, rabbits and ducks.
- Exclusive 5 year manufacturer warranty
- Assembles in minutes
- 100% Western red cedar
- Adds additional 4 feet of space
- Handcrafted in the USA!!
- Width (in.): 45"
- Length (in.): 45"
- height (in.): 48"
$212.97Three clear plastic panels allow full and easy viewing of the brooder’s interior. Each brooder comes with three 28.5' troughs which maybe used for either feed or water. Ample feed and water space is necessary to allow weaker chicks access in the presence of more dominant chicks. Any trough may be equipped with optional automatic watering to provide the large quantity of water necessary. Failure to provide proper feed and water space can result in slower weight gain and perhaps higher chick mortality. The troughs are mounted on the outside of the brooder so that the chicks do not mix droppings into the food or water. The vented plastic side panels help to keep out drafts. The floor is a thin wire ½” mesh which will allow droppings to easily pass through. For small chicks like quail this floor requires that a layer of No 1628 DACB paper or paper towels be laid down on the wire for the first 4 to 7 days after which quail may stand on the ½” wire floor. Day old poultry and ducks can be placed directly on the wire. Drop pans are made of lightweight aluminum for long life. Drop pans can be easily pulled out even when brooders are stacked and the wire floor is heavy with birds. This box brooder is universal as each side panel comes with an adjustable gate to regulate openings for chick size. 32” X 38” X 12” Approx. capacity to 4th week - 100 quail - 50 Chukar or Pheasants. Poultry Chick capacity - 100 chicks through 2 weeks. (Needs #5001 Feeder & Waterer for game) Learn More
Priefert’s Economy Round Bale feeders are a great option for the price conscious customer. Designed to be free of head and foot traps, these feeders are ideal for feeding round bales of hay to your livestock. The slanted top rail design helps ensure that cattle keep their head in the feeder while eating, eliminating costly hay loss. Available with our without a skirted bottom, these feeders are easy to relocate as your feeding needs change. Each feeder consists of three curved pieces that assemble quickly and easily with the included bolts and nuts. Our skirted feeder is sheeted 17” up from the ground, to further reduce hay loss. The Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish with UV inhibitors add years of life to your investment by helping the feeder resist rust, scratches and fading.
- Width: 96”
- Height: 45”
- Frame constructed from 16 gauge horizontal rails with 18 gauge Quadraform™ vertical braces and slants
- RBFSE is sheeted with 20 gauge sheeting
- Feeder consists of 3 pieces
- Bolts and nuts for assembly included
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Priefert Blue
Our Galvanized Stock Tanks are fabricated at Liberty Water Tanks, our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility dedicated to the exclusive production of water tanks. Our rigid standards and unparalleled manufacturing acumen combined with the finest high-quality steel and outstanding value make these the best galvanized tanks around. We take flat, rolled steel, coated with heavy-duty zinc G90, cut it into precise lengths, then guide it into shape on computer-driven forming mills that make the world’s best galvanized water tanks at a faster rate and with few chances for human error ever. The formed tanks are matched to precision-cut bottoms, spot welded and joined by a computer-driven-and-guided seaming station that makes 3 circumferences around each tank bottom before the sealer is applied. Then, 3 or 4 sets of tanks per day are filled with water for testing purposes so that no leakers ever make it out of the plant. They feature 20-gauge galvanized bottoms and 21-gauge sides as well as a four-ply double-lock seam at the bottom sealed with Pliogrip® Adhesive/Sealant Seam Sealer for a superior bond.Learn More