Tree work is dangerous, but it doesn't have to be. The Priefert Limbinator Limb Saw makes a dangerous task safer by eliminating the need for ladders, buckets, hand held chainsaws, bow saws, pole pruners, and tree climbing. The Limbinator keeps you out of harms way when cutting limbs. The risks of chainsaw kickback, dodging falling limbs, and climbing ladders on uneven ground are a thing of the past when you invest in a Limbinator. With the Priefert Limbinator limb saw, one person can make quick work of a difficult task. The cut limbs fall into the front end loader while the operator stays safe within the machine.
In addition to being a safer option than hand held chainsaws, the Limbinator is fast and affordable. There is no need to hire an expensive professional tree service or waste hours of time cutting limbs when you can prune an entire tree with the Limbinator limb saw in mere minutes. The Limbinator quickly and easily attaches to the front end loader of your tractor, skid loader, or backhoe and is powered by the hydraulic system of your machine. The long arm allows you to cut limbs as high as 8 feet above the reach of your front end loader while the weight of the saw helps make the cut. Even large limbs are no match for the powerful Limbinator limb saw, which is constructed using heavy duty square tubing that is double-walled at the cutting edge. The chain is laser cut from a single piece of hardened alloy steel, and the reversible motor helps you get out of a pinch easily. The Priefert Limbinator Limb Saw is the fastest, easiest, and safest way to cut limbs.
- Self-oiling system and reversible motor
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- 5,000 RPM
- Chain: 81 drive link, .325-inch pitch, .063-inch gauge
- Chainsaw Bar Length: 20"
- Folded Length: 101"
- Standard male fitting (1-1/2" pipe thread) included attaches to your tractor's quick connect system
- Length: 102 in.
- Width: 11 in.
- Height: 9 in.
- Weight: 86 lbs.
$3,099.97Powder River System 2000 16' Single Gate Center Feed Tub 007-50840 Learn More
The Pregscan from Animark will change the way you take care of pregant large animals. With the ability to detect pregnancy as early as 14 days after breeding, and monitor throughout gestation. With a 98% accuracy, and being able to detect pregancy as quickly as 1 minute per animal, this product is a must have. By allowing you to quickly identify animals in your herd that are bred or open, you will be able to increase productivity and increase profitability.
- For use with Horse or Cattle
- Detect pregnancy early and throughout gestation.
- Comes complete with all accessories (carry case, cable, charger, manual, and sensor) and training DVD.
- Portable and ready for heavy use.
The Cattlemaster is designed with the professional rancher in mind. Its heavy-duty, all-steel welded construction provides a lifetime of consistent operation, making the handling of cattle much easier. This products features ease of assembly and ease of adjustment as well as a durable powder coat finish. The goal with this and all of Tarter's fine line of agricultural products is to provide products that are durable, reliable, and can be depended on to perform every function every time. They have taken ergonomic factors into account to see to it that the controls are located in the optimum location for ease of single-operator use.
- Heavy-duty, all-steel welded construction
- Modular design allows easy addition of optional accessories such as palpation cage, tailgates, and alleyways
- Automatic headgate
- Easily adjusts to various cattle sizes/breeds
- User-friendly ergonomic design
- Single-lever squeeze mechanism
- Drop-down horseshoes for easy top-side access, as well as the fold-down and fullyremovable bottom panels
- Side exit door for larger animal exit
- Sliding vertical tailgate with stop
- Bottom adjustments with multiple settings for various size animals
- Durable powder coat finish in red only
- Heavy-duty, all-steel welded construction
- Dimensions: 95" L x 45" W x 82" H
This chute is reccommended for cattle up to 1,500 lbs.Learn More
- 2-year warranty
- Accuracy rating within +/- 1%
- Designed for permanent installations under manual squeeze chutes
- Hot-dip galvanized to resist corrosion
- Recommended for use with Priefert S04 squeeze chute with HD1010B brackets
- Strong and durable construction ensures long term reliability
- 6600 lbs. total weighing capacity
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 46"
- Width: 13"
- Height: 8"
- Weight: 75 lbs
Brinsea TLC-50 Eco Parrot Brooder USHD410C
Altricial species of birds (including all parrots and birds of prey) are blind and helpless when they hatch and it is some weeks before they are able to move around, control their body temperature and feed themselves.
During this period the young birds need to be kept in a clean, temperature controlled environment as free as possible from airborne contaminants such as fungal spores and dust. As they grow and develop down and feathers they can gradually tolerate lower temperatures and the breeder needs to be able to reduce the chamber temperature easily, whilst still maintaining control. Young birds also benefit from being able to see humans from within the chamber; during this early stage in their development it is essential for young birds to become familiar with the presence of people if they are to be tame in adulthood.
The new TLC-40 and TLC-50 parrot brooders fulfil all these functions very cost effectively and can also double as a Hospital Cage for sick or injured birds. The two models differ in size; the TLC-40 has an effective volume of 40 litres (10 US gallons and the TLC-50, 100 litres (26 US gallons).
Furthermore each model is available with either Eco or Advance control system. The Eco provides digital control and read-out temperature whereas the Advance also shows humidity, includes temperature and power failure alarms and can be further supplemented by Brinsea’s optional EX Humidity Pump to provide full control of humidity too. The Advance versions include switchable internal LED lighting which is both efficient and effective.
- Internal dimensions: 23.5" wide x 15.5" deep x 15" high
- Accurate and adjustable digital temperature control
- Smooth, easy-to-clean interior
- No vulnerable edges for birds to chew
- Positive pressure with gentle fan ventilation
- Twin stage filter, for removal of harmful bacteria and fungi
- Water reservoir for increasing humidity with external top up
- Permanent calibrated digital temperature control with additional features and flexibility in Advance versions
- Tough, clear hinged door with secure catch
- Choice of two generous sizes suitable for a wide range of species
- 2 year guarantee (subject to simple online registration)
With hygiene a top priority for your birds, the TLC-40 and 50 parrot brooders have been carefully designed to make cleaning as easy as possible. The lower half of the cabinets and doors are removable allowing them to be scrubbed and immersed. It is also easy to wipe clean the high gloss finish of the ABS plastic upper cabinet and the fan guard is simply detached to allow access to clean the fan. Even the heater is encased in a metal tube making cleaning easy. The control circuit is housed away from the chamber for reliability.
Airflow in the TLC-40 and TLC-50 brooders has been carefully optimized to ensure consistent distribution of heat, so that all chicks are at the same temperature but with the fan maintaining gentle airspeeds so that down and dust are not blown around.
The design of the air circulation system results in a slight positive pressure within the chamber which resists the inflow of any unfiltered air from outside. This use of slight pressure differences is a proven method in hospital isolation wards to resist the spread of airborne bio-hazards. This positive pressure results in a small but essential airflow through the brooder chamber with fresh air drawn in through the inlet 2-stage electrostatic filter and into the chamber and stale air is discharged around the door and through the adjustable vent. As internal air is circulated it
passes through two internal 2-stage electrostatic filters which remove airborne dust, spores and bacteria. All the filters are washable and replacement filter sets are available from Brinsea® or from your local stockist.
To order quote part number HD021.
Warm air at brooding temperature can result in dehydration of the hatchlings so the TLC-40 and 50 brooders incorporate a water reservoir over which air is circulated to increase humidity within the chamber. The water reservoir is filled from outside the unit and is clear, allowing the user to monitor the water level. The reservoir contains white evaporating block to help increase humidity and these blocks are available from Brinsea® Products or your local stockist. The water reservoir is removable for cleaning. The low weight of the TLC-40 and 50 brooders make them easy to carry.Learn More
The Powder River 20' Homesteader Deluxe Alley matches up to the Portable Sweep Tub. Order the alley separately or as a package with the sweep tub. 10' Homesteader Deluxe Add-On Sections are also available to lengthen your alley. Add Pregnancy Testing Gates and the Powder River Squeeze Chute of your choice for a complete working system. 2' x 8' pieces of wood can be bolted between the lower three rails by drilling through the wood and vertical stays that are on the panels. (wood and bolts not included)
- Toughest open rail system on the market
- Adjustable alley -- can handle calves to bulls
- Portable and assembles in less than an hour
- System is very portable and easy to assemble
The Value Manual chute provides a wide opening manual head gate for catching cattle, including horned cattle. The Dual sided V-Squeeze provides enough leverage to control mid-sized animals. The tailgate is a smooth operating drop gate that has a spring latch that will lock the gate up as well as down. The value series represents the best features in an entry level all steel squeeze chute.
Length Overall 92" Height 75" Width Overall 37"
- Affordable all-steel construction - safe for you and the animal.
- Comes with all of the key features of the XL Cattle Chute.
- For herds of 30 head or less and for cattle 1100 lbs or less.
- Manual head gate provides wide opening for catching horned cattle.
- Cattle chute sides squeeze simultaneously providing even pressure to the animal, thus reducing chance of injury.
- Drop-side pipes allow animal access from either side.
- Kick panels are removable on each side.
- Cattle chute sides can be adjusted at 7, 12, and 17 inches wide to accommodate for the size of the animal being worked.
- A right side exit comes with every cattle chute, allowing the animal to exit out the side if it does not want to exit out the front. The side exit is also a great safety feature if an animal gets down in the chute.
- The Value Cattle Chute is all-steel construction for more years of service.
- Nose Tongs come with each cattle chute for keeping the head in a still position for ear tagging or dehorning.
- Not designed for bulls.
- The Value Cattle Chute is designed for small herds.
This lightweight barrel saddle is built on a 5 year guaranteed full quarter horse, rawhide covered tree. Features hand stamped basketweave pattern, neoprene padded skirts, rawhide laced horn, cantle and stirrups, blevins style quick change buckles and neoprene padded suede seat.
- TREE: Rawhide Covered
- BARS: Full Quarter
- HORN: 3” Silver Cap Rawhide
- CANTLE: 5” Rawhide Laced
- SWELL: 13”
- GULLET: 7 1/2”
- RIGGING: In-Skirt
- SKIRT: 25 1/2” x 25”
- WEIGHT: 21 lbs
- COLOR: Light Oil
- SIZE: 15 1/2"