Priefert’s wishbone carriage is simply the easiest one-man chute loading system on the market. This innovative carriage makes moving your Model SC13 Squeeze Chute a snap, allowing you to quickly transport your chute from one location to another to work multiple herds. Attaching the carriage to the chute is simple, just lift the tongue of the carriage and roll it toward the rear of the chute until you are able to insert the axel tabs into the receiver. Once the axle tabs are engaged, push down on the carriage to lock it into place and secure with pins. Now the tongue of the carriage can be lifted with the assistance of the included jack and attached to the 2” receiver ball on your vehicle for quick and easy transport.
- Length: 150”
- Width: 85”
- Weight: 291 lbs (All weights approximate)
- Available with mounted tires (SC13CAWT) or without (SC13CA)
- 2” ball coupler
- Includes necessary chute receiver and jack for use with Model SC13 Squeeze Chute
- Inflate tires to 12lb maximum pressure
- Color: Blue (Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish)
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Chain connectors around oval end frames maximize tight Priefert "Horse Safe" connections. Chain connectors offer increased versatility and safety by eliminating foot traps.
- Easier to set up on uneven ground
- Single piece vertical stay through drilled horizontal rails for extra strength
- Price shown is for Brown and Green Utility Panels Only. Call for pricing on White Utility Panel.
- Includes: 18 (12' Panels) and 1 (6x9 Bow Gate)
Also available in sizes 40', 50', or 60' for Special Order please call our Customer Service at 800-561-1752 to get a pricing quote for the Special Order SizesLearn More
The value series of Powder River squeeze chutes incorporate some great features from behavior series like side exits, removable kick pans, adjustable floors, and easy to use drop pipes. The Value line is rated for herds of 30 head or less and cattle that weight 1100 lbs. or less. The value chutes are not designed for handling bulls.
Lenth Overall 93" Height 74" Width Overall 37"
- Affordable all-steel construction - safe for you and the animal.
- Comes with all of the key features of the XL Cattle Chute.
- For herds of 30 head or less and for cattle 1100 lbs or less.
- Manual head gate provides wide opening for catching horned cattle.
- Cattle chute sides squeeze simultaneously providing even pressure to the animal, thus reducing chance of injury.
- Drop-side pipes allow animal access from either side.
- Kick panels are removable on each side.
- Cattle chute sides can be adjusted at 7, 12, and 17 inches wide to accommodate for the size of the animal being worked.
- A right side exit comes with every cattle chute, allowing the animal to exit out the side if it does not want to exit out the front. The side exit is also a great safety feature if an animal gets down in the chute.
- The Value Cattle Chute is all-steel construction for more years of service.
- Nose Tongs come with each cattle chute for keeping the head in a still position for ear tagging or dehorning.
- Not designed for bulls.
- The Value Cattle Chute is designed for small herds.
$2,463.97The Rancher Tub and Alley is a great working system for small herds.
- Portable - will fit in full-size pick up bed.
- 6' height and 2" diameter tubing creates intimidating barrier.
- Top and bottom braces between each tub panel provides a safe working area.
- Package consists of a 1/4 Tub and 10' of adjustable alley.
- Can be set up for left or right sweep.
- Powder Coat finish provides long lasting protection.
- Alley adjust from 19"-29".
- Connectors included to hook to Value Chute or Value Head Gate.
- Sweep Gate and Panels constructed of 2" 16 gauge tubing.
- Gate frame constructed of 2" schedule 40 pipe.
- 13 gauge top & bottom braces between each 4' tub panel.
- 11 gauge Alley Bows.
The Powder River Classic Calf Table is the most durable and functional table in the market. The Classic Calf Table has a wide opening Head Gate for ease of catching your calves. It tips for ease of accessing your calves for branding, vaccinating, etc. The Classic Calf Table is reversible for right or left side branding.
- Had a head gate on one end but is easily reversible for opposite side branding.
- Smooth tipping action for easy side access of branding, vaccinating and more.
Height Overall 63" Width Overall 55" Length Overall 60" Base Width 56" X 45"
Bigger, heavier, and with more features than any other chute on the market, Priefert’s Model SC13 Squeeze Chute is the “Ultimate Cattle Working Machine.” Designed with today’s cattle producers in mind, this chute offers a number of features that make it one of the safest chutes on the market for animals and operators. Like all our chutes, the SC13 uses our patented “Infinite Locking System” (Guaranteed for Life), so that cattle are always controlled by the lock, rather than by the strength of the operator. With many of the same features as our S04, the SC13 takes the concept of “Easy on the Cow, Easy on the Cowboy” to a whole new level. The Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish on the chute is not only durable and attractive, but with its UV inhibitors, it will add years of life to your investment.
- Lubricate locks and all moving parts before each use with light oil (i.e. WD-40). DO NOT use heavy oil.
- Overall Height: 80.5”
- Overall Length: 100.5”
- Overall Width (including handles): 59”
- Weight: 1400 lbs (All weights approximate)
- Inside Height: 64”
- Inside Length: 92.5”
- Inside Width: 24” at the Belly Pipe, 30” at the bend of the contoured side panels
- Comes standard with the HG10 Manual/Automatic Headgate
- Includes Head Chain (HC)
- Chute features Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- HG10 dip painted Priefert Blue
The Powder River 20' Homesteader Deluxe Alley matches up to the Portable Sweep Tub. Order the alley separately or as a package with the sweep tub. 10' Homesteader Deluxe Add-On Sections are also available to lengthen your alley. Add Pregnancy Testing Gates and the Powder River Squeeze Chute of your choice for a complete working system. 2' x 8' pieces of wood can be bolted between the lower three rails by drilling through the wood and vertical stays that are on the panels. (wood and bolts not included)
- Toughest open rail system on the market
- Adjustable alley -- can handle calves to bulls
- Portable and assembles in less than an hour
- System is very portable and easy to assemble
- Designed for Category I hookup. Can fit Category II with tractor adjustment.
- Dip Painted: Priefert Blue
- Fewer cleanouts required
- Free swinging, helical design hammers (not blades or tines) pulverize cake and lift litter from floor at over 700 RPM.
- Greatly reduces or eliminates the need for shavings
- Includes respirator (3M #5206) and safety glasses (Sellstrom Safeguard Flexible Cover Goggles, Model #88010).
- Low maintenance: only 4 grease zerts and the gearbox to service.
- Low maintenance; no chains or sprockets; easy to clean & sanitize
- Offset to right side of tractor allowing operator to reach all the way to curtain wall.
- Pulverizes cake; allows moisture & ammonia to escape; levels with every pass and will not dig into hardpan
- Saves poultry farmers money
- Box with 38 offset flail "hammers" cuts 84" wide path on each pass.
- Designed for Category I hookup. Can fit Category II with tractor adjustment.
- Gear Box Rating: 75 HP
- Includes Safety mask for operator.
- Linkage - Class 1-3 Pt Hitch, Drive Line - Shielded PTO Shaft.
- Overall Length: 106" including Gear Box
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Suggested horsepower: 60
- Length: 44"
- Width: 84"
- Height: 44"
- Weight: 876 lbs
Designed for long hours on the trail, perfect fit for walking horses. Features - Hand carved floral/basketweave, saddle strings, neoprene in skirts, padded endurance stirrups, blevins style quick change buckles, smooth leather seat, back crupper ring and nylon reinforced stirrup leathers.
- TREE: Rawhide Covered
- BARS: Walking Horse
- HORN: 3”
- CANTLE: 4”
- SWELL: 13”
- GULLET: 8 1/2”
- RIGGING: In-Skirt Double D
- SKIRT: 26” x 28”
- WEIGHT: 27 lbs
- COLOR: Black
- SIZE: 16 1/2"
The Powder River Homesteader Portable Sweep Tub is still the best portable sweep tub on the market. The 14 gauge 1 1/2" square tube panels, spring loaded gate latch and overhead braces at each panel junction make it extremely safe and durable. The Homesteader Portable Sweep tube is reversible.
The Homesteader's 1/4 Circle Portable Sweep Tub is constructed of the same high strength materials as the long time popular Homesteader Portable Sweep Tub. It just comes with two less 8' Curved Panels and Braces, making it an ideal sweep for the producer with just a few head of cattle. It is easy to assemble and can be set up to sweep to the left or right.Learn More