Pricing Varies By Region. Please Contact Your Local Store for Pricing.
- A complete, nutritious vegetarian diet—no need for supplementation
- 16% protein and fortified with vitamins and minerals to promote hen health and egg production
- Contains a proprietary blend of nutrients to naturally support the immune system and overall health of the bird
- NO added antibiotics or hormones
- Added marigold extract for golden yolks
- Added prebiotics, probiotics and yeast culture that support digestion
- Available regionally in a pellet or a crumble form. Check with your local Nutrena® retailer for availability in your area.
- Crude Protein: 16.0%
- Lysine: 0.75%
- Methionine: 0.35%
- Crude Fat: 2.5%
- Crude Fiber: 6.0%
- Calcium: 3.7% - 3.9%
- Phosphorus: 0.45%
- Salt: 0.25% - 0.65%
- Sodium: 0.15% - 0.23%
- Feed as the sole ration beginning at 16 weeks of age
- Don’t let feeders run empty
- Clean feeders and waterers regularly
- Keep clean, fresh water available at all times
- Provide appropriate size grit as needed
- Oyster shell or coarse ground limestone may be fed from the onset of lay in addition to NatureWise® Layer Feed
- Raising Health Hens
Is there anything more satisfying than a fresh egg? Raising layer hens is an investment in wholesomeness. A good coop, fresh water and nutritious feed are essential to your flock’s health.
Your coop keeps your flock comfortable and safe. Make sure each hen has at least four square feet of space, and provide one perch and one nest box for every four or five hens. Spread a thick layer of wood chips or shavings on the floor to absorb droppings and give the birds a place to take a dust bath. Be sure the coop is draft free in the winter and well ventilated in the summer. Close the coop door each night to protect your hens from predators.
Because hens rarely find enough nutrients on their own for a complete, balanced diet, your choice of feed is important. Provide feed and fresh, clean water at all times. Oyster shell or ground limestone will help hens maintain their calcium levels, and an occasional treat of scratch grains will satisfy their pecking instincts and keep them busy.
- Formulated specifically for lambs and provides complete nutrition
- Contains 30% fat for increased weight gains and early weaning
- Decreased lactose levels for improved performance and less scours
- Contains organic acids, which allows free choice feeding
- Non-medicated to eliminate antibiotic resistance concerns
W F YOUNG, INC ULTRASHIELD EX AEROSOL SPRAY (429256)-------- The most advanced, ready-to-use fly, mosquito and tick repellant available. Sweat resistant and weather proof. Insects are killed and repelled for up to 17 days. Kills and repells mosquitoesLearn More
- Kills mosquitoes and other listed nuisance insects
- Kills aphids, whiteflies, mealybugs, mosquitoes, red spider mites and scales.
- Can be used on ornamentals, roses, flowers, shrubs, trees, fruits, citrus, vegetables, and around home foundations.
- Easy to apply with Ortho® Dial 'N Spray® or tank sprayer.
Keep grooming supplies organized with the little giant duratote. Extra-thick sidewalls and compartments make this tote the one that will last a long time. Compartments hold brushes, creams and sprays. Handle now features holes to hold picks and tools. Ideal for storing household cleaning or automotive supplies.Learn More
Electrolytes and trace minerals powder with no sugar or dyes. Apple-A-Day electrolyte is the original apple flavored source of electrolytes and trace mineral.
Electrolyte salts with a delicious, palatable flavor * Perfect for performance, endurance, racing, and long trail rides * Granules can be top dressed or mixed in feed
$12.97Beekeeping protective veil. This veil is cotton/poly with mesh. Drawstring next tie. Usage: Use as protective face covering when working with bees or wanting to keep bugs out of your face while in the yard. Round shape, collapses nicely for easy storage. Learn More
Bunny Rabbits are only to be used as livestock.
Q: What and how much should I feed my rabbit?
A: To keep a healthy rabbit there are several areas that must be kept in mind. Rabbits need carbohydrates, proteins, fats, vitamins and minerals every day. The way to obtain making sure that your rabbits gets this is by specially formulated rabbit pellets. The nututrional requirements that your rabbit will need will vary upon their breed, age, and size.
Closely monitoring the body confition of your rabbit will help determine if you need to increase/decrease the amount of pellets fed. If switiching to a dfferent brand of pellets, slowly increase the new pellets while decreasing the old pellets -- this method will help prevent digestive upset.Learn More