This "all seasons" heated poultry fountain is thermostatically controlled to keep water from freezing during the winter. It has an electrical connection on the base year
- Holds 3 gallons of water
- Fits Wahl KM-2, Switchblade, and Storm Clippers
- Cut length .8mm (1/32
- Cuts 2.5 x's faster
- New and Improved Silky, Shiny finish
- New distinctive Black Chrome finish has been added for superior rust protection
$24.99Honey Uncapping Knife. Commonly known as a cold knife, since it is none heated. Serated sides, angled handle with wooden grip. Use: to cut cappings off of honey before extraction Learn More
Vitamin B Healthy plant based vitamins and minerals vital for bee health! Helps provide needed nutrients to build and maintain a strong bee immune system under current environment and nutritional stresses. Use with Honey-B-Healthy and Amino-B-Healthy for maximum benefits. Mixes well with Amino-B Booster and Honey-B-Healthy. Using only food grade, certified ingredients and special proprietary processes, Honey-B-Healthy products are produced in a modern, state of the art FDA licensed food manufacturing facility under strict GMP guidelines. Only after passing our quality assurance tests, including live hives, is each production lot released for distribution. Ingredients are listed so that you know what are in your hives. Harvest Lane Honey uses only Honey-B-Healthy in our hives this is by far the best product on the market and nothing else even compares.Learn More
Preventative and early-active grub control product. One application protects from grubs all season long. Works best when applied before grubs hatch or when they are newly hatched. For proper application in most areas, apply anytime from late-spring through mid-summer. Also kills sod webworms, cutworms and armyworms.
Covers 5,000 Square FeetLearn More
- Promotes a healthy hair coat and skin condition, with added shine and bloom.
- Inreases fat levels adding energy.
- Improves feed consumption and efficiency: better palatability starts baby animals quickly and keeps them on feed.
- Controls dust reducing respiratory stress for humans and animals.
- Enhances feed aroma and texture with a "fruity" flavor.
- Prolongs nutrient stability and improves nutrient absorption.
- A homogenous blend; the flavors and preservatives won't settle out of solution.
- Concentrated energy; 1lb of Golden Flo has the energy equivalency of 2½lbs of corn. Golden Fl allows more calories to be fed per pound of feed ingested.
- Easy to use: Pour Golden Flo over grain or add it to the complete mix. Can be top-dressed at the rate of 2-6 ounces per head per day.
- More economical than dry fat.
- Better flowability – less separation and clumping.
- No clogging in grinder or mixer.
- Keeps feeds FRESH!
- Show Tip: Animals not drinking the water at the show? Try wiping a little Golden Flo around the inside of your water bucket!
Liquamycin Pfizer Animal Health Pfizer Animal Health Approved for 96 hour milkout. Long-lasting broad-spectrum antibiotic for the treatment of a wide range of diseases caused by susceptible gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria. For use in beef and dairy cattle and swine. Provides therapeutic blood levels for 3 days. Give 4.5 ml per 100 pounds IM or SQ in the neck.
Typically used for Pneumonia, Shipping Fever, Foot Rot and infections in wounds from Staph and Strep.Learn More
You've heard the expression “no hoof, no horse”? It means not only that poor quality hooves lead to eventual lameness, but that the condition of a horse's hooves are an indication of its overall health and nutritional state. Formula 707 LifeCare Hoof is Formula 707's most intensive support for hooves needing help. Formula 707 Hoof Health gives chipped, cracked, crumbling, delaminating hooves the intensive care they need...from the inside.
Each serving of Formula 707 Hoof contains d-biotin (a B-vitamin vital to hoof health), DL-methionine and L-lysine (essential amino acids), plus minerals calcium, phosphorus, zinc methionine complex, and proteinated manganese and copper to maximize bio-availability. All of these nutrients are blended in a base of yeast culture, dried distillers grains and rice hulls, making Hoof Essentials the most balanced product of its kind. You'll see results in just a few weeks, and dramatic improvements in just a few months.
- 40 servings
Guaranteed Analysis Crude Protein (min) 11.35% Crude Fat (min) 1.26% Crude Fiber (max) 15.20% Calcium (min) 0.22% Calcium (max) 0.28% Phosphorus 0.40% Potassium 0.54% Manganese 0.11% Copper 0.065% Zinc 0.704% Pyridoxine 800 mg/lb Biotin 2 mg/lb Choline 3,100 mg/lb DL-Methionine 5.64% L-Lysine 1.35%