- TREE: Fiberglass
- BARS: Semi Quarter
- HORN: 3”
- CANTLE: 2 1/2”
- SWELL: 11”
- GULLET: 7”
- RIGGING: Heavy Dee
- SKIRT: 21” x 21 1/2”
- WEIGHT: 14 lbs.
- Blevins style quick change buckles
- Neoprene in skirts
- Mohawk Brown and Shoshone Black.
- Size: 15"
- Color: Mohawk Brown
$230.97Powder River Super Classic Bull Panels are not just for rodeos anymore. Today's cattle breeds are taller than ever and need extra height that the Super Classic provides. These panels are 70" tall which is 6" taller than our standard Classic Panels. Super Classic Bull Panels include the same number of 14-gauge rails, 13-gauge frame, 14-gauge vertical supports as the Classic Panels and will connect to them as well. The difference is the square corners and the extra height. Super Classic Bull Bow Gates are available to match up to the 70" Super Classic Bull Panels Learn More
Powder River's Classic Cattle Panels are made from 14 gauge high tensile steel formed into Powder River's exclusive "Pentagonal Rail." These rails are surrounded with a 13 gauge frame, making them strong durable panels with an amazing ability to take large amounts of pressure and spring back into their original shape. Vertical stays on both sides of the panel increase the panel's strength. Recommended for high-pressure applications.
- Classic Pentagonal Rail and Vertical Stay are made of 14 gauge high tensile steel.
- The engineered superior design of the pentagonal open rails and formed stays adds substantial strength and durability.
- The design and engineering of our "classic" line of gates and panels gives us the confidence to extend an unsurpassed 5 year limited warranty.
- Connects to all other styles of Powder River panels which allows you to connect your current Powder River equipment.
- 64" overall height.
- 1.66" O.D. 13 gauge frame.
- 5 Pentagonal horizontal rails.
- High Tensile steel is 66% stronger than most common steel panels.
- Dip Painted: Priefert Blue
- Feeder designed to be free of head and foot traps.
- Slanted bars are made from Priefert's Quadraform 18 gauge tubing.
- Easy Assembly
- Heavy duty design works great for cows, calves and bulls
- Slanted top rails ensure the cattle keep their heads in the feeder while eating eliminating costly hay loss
- Additional vertical rails on the bottom ensure superior strength
- Creates the Noise of the Front Gates Opening
- 5-6 Second Delay to Correct Horses
- Front Gate Opener
- Rope Pull System
- Fits a Priefert Manual Chute
Specifications Length 22 1/4 in. Width 2 1/2 in. Height 22 1/4 in. Weight 35 lbs.
This Chicken Coop Run must be used with the Gronomics Chicken Coop Pet Cottage Item #CCPC 4-4. The extension kit includes three sides to complete an additional 4 feet of space. Continue to add extension kits (runs) to create your desired coop. The matching run gives hens a safe space to exercise. The coop also makes a great home for turkeys, pheasants, quails, rabbits and ducks.
- Exclusive 5 year manufacturer warranty
- Assembles in minutes
- 100% Western red cedar
- Adds additional 4 feet of space
- Handcrafted in the USA!!
- Width (in.): 45"
- Length (in.): 45"
- height (in.): 48"
Our Galvanized Stock Tanks are fabricated at Liberty Water Tanks, our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility dedicated to the exclusive production of water tanks. Our rigid standards and unparalleled manufacturing acumen combined with the finest high-quality steel and outstanding value make these the best galvanized tanks around. We take flat, rolled steel, coated with heavy-duty zinc G90, cut it into precise lengths, then guide it into shape on computer-driven forming mills that make the world’s best galvanized water tanks at a faster rate and with few chances for human error ever. The formed tanks are matched to precision-cut bottoms, spot welded and joined by a computer-driven-and-guided seaming station that makes 3 circumferences around each tank bottom before the sealer is applied. Then, 3 or 4 sets of tanks per day are filled with water for testing purposes so that no leakers ever make it out of the plant. They feature 20-gauge galvanized bottoms and 21-gauge sides as well as a four-ply double-lock seam at the bottom sealed with Pliogrip® Adhesive/Sealant Seam Sealer for a superior bond.Learn More