- 4-ply, double-lock bottom
- Deep sidewall corrugation for strength
- Heavy-duty zinc G90 coating withstands harsh weather conditions
- 1-1/8" top rim is permanently rolled for strong reinforcement
- 1" tube inside rim of tank for additional strength
- Most feature a 1" drain plug
- Unmatched quality and consistency in construction
The 67" height of the Cattleman's Alleys are high enough for good cattle flow, yet low enough to access cattle without the need for a catwalk. Alleys are heavy duty 14 gauge frame w/16 gauge sheeting. The 20' Cattleman's Alley can be set up straight or curved.
This item is ONLY the 6ft Panel.Learn More
This 18" wide tail gate uses the pin system to connect onto the end of your calf alley panels. The calf alley tailgate prevents aggressive calves from jumping out of the calf alley when the calf table is down. The tailgate locks shut with the provided chain.Learn More
Our Galvanized Stock Tanks are fabricated at Liberty Water Tanks, our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility dedicated to the exclusive production of water tanks. Our rigid standards and unparalleled manufacturing acumen combined with the finest high-quality steel and outstanding value make these the best galvanized tanks around. We take flat, rolled steel, coated with heavy-duty zinc G90, cut it into precise lengths, then guide it into shape on computer-driven forming mills that make the world’s best galvanized water tanks at a faster rate and with few chances for human error ever. The formed tanks are matched to precision-cut bottoms, spot welded and joined by a computer-driven-and-guided seaming station that makes 3 circumferences around each tank bottom before the sealer is applied. Then, 3 or 4 sets of tanks per day are filled with water for testing purposes so that no leakers ever make it out of the plant. They feature 20-gauge galvanized bottoms and 21-gauge sides as well as a four-ply double-lock seam at the bottom sealed with Pliogrip® Adhesive/Sealant Seam Sealer for a superior bond.Learn More
A great lightweight 12” starter saddle. Easy to take care of and great for everyday riding. Features floral tooled jockeys and hooded stirrups, synthetic skirts and fenders, leather pommel, cantle and horn and padded suede seat.
- TREE: Rawhide Covered
- BARS: Semi Quarter
- HORN: 2"
- CANTLE: 4 1/2"
- SWELL: 10"
- RIGGING: Drop Dee
- GULLET: 5 1/2"
- SKIRT: 21” x 21”
- WEIGHT: 12 lbs.
- SIZE: 12"
- COLOR: Dark Oil
- TREE: Fiberglass
- BARS: Semi Quarter
- HORN: 3”
- CANTLE: 2 1/2”
- SWELL: 11”
- GULLET: 7”
- RIGGING: Heavy Dee
- SKIRT: 21” x 21 1/2”
- WEIGHT: 14 lbs.
- Blevins style quick change buckles
- Neoprene in skirts
- Mohawk Brown and Shoshone Black.
- Size: 13"
- Color: Mohawk Brown
Priefert’s Economy Round Bale feeders are a great option for the price conscious customer. Designed to be free of head and foot traps, these feeders are ideal for feeding round bales of hay to your livestock. The slanted top rail design helps ensure that cattle keep their head in the feeder while eating, eliminating costly hay loss. Available with our without a skirted bottom, these feeders are easy to relocate as your feeding needs change. Each feeder consists of three curved pieces that assemble quickly and easily with the included bolts and nuts. Our skirted feeder is sheeted 17” up from the ground, to further reduce hay loss. The Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish with UV inhibitors add years of life to your investment by helping the feeder resist rust, scratches and fading.
- Width: 96”
- Height: 45”
- Frame constructed from 16 gauge horizontal rails with 18 gauge Quadraform™ vertical braces and slants
- RBFSE is sheeted with 20 gauge sheeting
- Feeder consists of 3 pieces
- Bolts and nuts for assembly included
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Priefert Blue
A great beginner saddle! This saddle features a nice floral embossing throughout. 12" stitched suede leather seat. Blevins style quick change buckles, leather tapadero style stirrups, slotted silver conchos with saddles strings.
- Pommel: 9.5"
- Gullet: 6"
- Cantle: 3.5"
- Horn: 2"
- Weight: 10lbs
- Size: 12"
- Color: Light Chestnut
The Cranky Horse Swivel is simple to install and is very affordable! Cranky Horse Swivels are proudly made in the U.S.A! The are forged out of solid quality steel and no corners are cut. Teaches and promotes discipline and respect! Great for training or retraining problem horses.
- Installs on wood or metal post
- Galvanized lag bolts included
- "Quality" time-out
- 360 degree of movement
- Cooling down time
- A must for spoiled horses
- Perfect for colt training
- Great for bathing
- Encourages tielding of the hindquarters
- Safely tie for long periods
- Attractive & Conveinent
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish Frame
- Excellent feeder for multiple livestock use
- Replacement liners available
- Galvanized then Powder Coated
- Poly liner has 22 1/2" inside width.
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 66"
- Width: 28"
- Height: 19"
- Weight: 105.16 lbs