- This 3-point lift kit is designed to fit a variety of combinations of Priefert Chain Harrow Kits. The life allows the operator to have complete control over the harrow and enables easy transporting between locations.
- All implements requiring removable pins are designed to receive 7/8" pins in the bottom and 3/4" pins in the top. Pins are not included with implements.
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 1"
- Weight: 88 lbs
$229.97Honey Extractor. Food grade plastic with hand crank system. Use 2 frames (works with most standard sizes). Honey gate in the front to allow honey to flow or be contained during extraction. Steel and plastic components. Durable. Easy care. Learn More
This set combines the Electric Hoof Knife and the Hoof Boss Trimming Disc to create the ultimate hoof trimming package.
The Electric Hoof Knife is a hardworking and easy-to-use tool that can be used for corrective trimming, preventative care, and light maintenance trimming. It can easily trim around sole abscesses, hairy tack, soft toe, and other hoof diseases, removing as little hoof as possible for the cleanest and safest results every time. It can also assist in the preparation of both hoof and block when treating an injured hoof.
The Hoof Boss is a unique 6-tooth tungsten carbide coated chainsaw disc designed exclusively for high volume cow hoof trimming. Unlike traditional rotary blades, the Hoof Boss cuts on its face, making trimming smooth, pain-free and easy.
Both the Electric Hoof Knife and the Hoof Boss are designed to relieve wrist, hand, arm, and back strain and can be sharpened with our diamond-coated file- so you never have to send it back for sharpening.
- Electric Hoof Knife– 1.3 pounds, 11.5 inches long
- Hoof Boss Trimming Disc– Six-tooth tungsten carbide disc that fits 4.5″ angle grinders and weighs 3 ounces
- Chainsaw Disc– Four-tooth disc with tungsten carbide coated teeth
- Diamond-Coated Chainsaw File– Sharpener for chainsaw teeth
- Canvas Carrying Case– Durable and lightweight bag for tool and discs
- Safety Glasses– Clear, UV-protective, wrap around design to provide full protection
- Instructional DVD– Comprehensive & easy-to-follow instructions
- For treatment and control of various species of gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms, eyeworms, grubs, lice, horn flies and mange mites.
- Controls 33 stages of internal and external parasites with a single, convenient application.
- Provides 7-day persistent activity against horn flies.
- Weatherproof formulation won't wash off.
- Safe for use on any age or class of beef cattle, including pregnant cows, calves and bulls and dairy replacement heifers up to 20 months of age.
$259.97Beekeeping is a safe, fun, and rewarding experience that can be a hobby, or a way of life. With the simple, all-in-one kit, you can begin your beekeeping opportunity the moment the bees arrive. Includes: outer cover, inner cover, deep hive body, bottom board, entrance reducer, in hive feeder, 3x6 smoker, 1 lb bag smoker fuel, 9.5" steel hive tool, and bee brush. Includes a Full Bee Suit and Beekeeping Gloves. Learn More
The Brinsea® Mini incubator is a small, high quality, low cost, egg incubator combining ease of use, performance and exceptional value.
The three versions of the Mini give a wide choice of convenience, sophistication and price
but all provide the essential environmental control necessary for successful egg hatching.
The clear walls of the egg chamber mean fantastic visibility of the hatching eggs without lifting the lid and the fan-assisted design coupled with detailed airflow analysis results exceptionally even heating of the eggs.
The Mini Advance version provides automatic egg turning with autostop 2 days prior to hatching, countdown to date-of-hatch, periodic cooling and temperature alarms on its digital display so you always know the status of your hatch. Eggs are turned by rotating egg disks. Two disks are available, one for 7 eggs of all sizes up to duck (supplied as standard) with a second small egg disk holding 12 eggs up to the size of pheasant available as an optional extra.
Humidity is provided for with central water reservoirs in both models and both operate at low voltage (from mains adapters supplied) for safety.
The Mini Advance incubator is menu driven and extremely easy to use: just program the length of incubation for your specie and the micro-controller holds the correct temperature, turning and length of incubation with no further input. The display counts down each day to tell you when eggs are due to hatch and turning will stop automatically 2 days prior to hatching. All you need do is top up periodically with water.
Although designed as an educational incubator the Mini Advance offers advanced features which make it attractive to any breeder:
- 7 egg capacity (12 small eggs with optional insert)
- Temperature factory preset at 99.5 F (37.5°C) but fully adjustable
- High and low temperature alarms
- New Cooling feature
- Fan assisted air circulation
- Humidity provided by water trays; not suitable for automatic humidity control.
- Automatic egg turning - turning interval and turning angle programmable
- Count down to hatch day with autostop
- Clear dome for excellent visibility
- Robust hygienic ABS construction for easy cleaning
This plastic coop from Snap Lock goes together quickly, is long lasting and easy to clean. With plenty of space for your flock and easy access to your eggs, this chicken coop is for you! Easily houses 4 to 6 average size birds.
- Long lasting with no repainting
- Impervious to rotting
- Easily cleaned by pressure washing
- Water and impact resistant
- Ultraviolet and chemical resistant
- Lightweight for multiple locations
- No tools required for assembly
- Removable litter tray
- Easy access for egg collection
- Predator resistant with lockable access points
- Dual wall construction provides insulation and strength
A lightweight, balanced saddle designed for long distance endurance and trail riding. Comfortable, wide padded seat distributes the rider's weight allowing for long hours in the saddle. Equipped with dees over cantle for attaching gear.
Color: BrownLearn More
This great saddle is built on a rawhide covered fiberglass tree. Features hand carved floral pattern, neoprene in skirts for comfort, blevins style buckles, silver conchos, padded sewn stirrups, nylon lined stirrup leathers, padded suede seat and saddle strings.
- TREE: Rawhide Covered
- BARS: Full Quarter Horse
- HORN: 3”
- CANTLE: 4” Cheyenne Rolled
- SWELL: 12 3/4”
- GULLET: 7 1/4”
- RIGGING: Heavy D
- SKIRT: 25” x 26”
- WEIGHT: 23 lbs
- COLOR: Dark Oil
- SIZE: 15 1/2"