The Powder River Manual Value Head Gate is a simple trouble-free scissor type design. The new and improved ratchet has more teeth which creates less play in the head gate. Clevises included for connecting panels
Height 74" Widest Point (when closed) 58" Width(w/o handle) 38"
The Powder River Homesteader Portable Sweep Tub is still the best portable sweep tub on the market. The 14 gauge 1 1/2" square tube panels, spring loaded gate latch and overhead braces at each panel junction make it extremely safe and durable. The Homesteader Portable Sweep tube is reversible.
The Homesteader's 1/4 Circle Portable Sweep Tub is constructed of the same high strength materials as the long time popular Homesteader Portable Sweep Tub. It just comes with two less 8' Curved Panels and Braces, making it an ideal sweep for the producer with just a few head of cattle. It is easy to assemble and can be set up to sweep to the left or right.Learn More
Front and rear connectors protect yourself and your veterinarian with Powder River's Pregnancy Testing Gates. A positive single bar spring loaded latch locks off the alley, forming a protected work-space. The new upgrades now make it possible to connect to any Powder River chute.Learn More
The Classic Deluxe Calf Table has a head gate on both ends giving you a completely reversible calf table without having to remove parts. Simply turn the calf table end for end.
- Handles calves up to 450 lbs.
- Scissor-type manual stanchion can be opened at the desired width for catching your calf.
- Dally cleat is included for tying a leg back out of the way
- Seven drop-side pipes can be dropped and swung out of the way for easy access to calf's side for branding and vaccinating
- Quick release pin allows you to drop the side in an emergency
- Three settings for the tip angle of the table
- Optional headboard with tie-down chain available
Height Overall 63" Width Overall 55" Length Overall 60" Base Width 56" X 45"
- Perfect for medium-to large herds
- Superior “catch-ability” of a manual chute
- Heaviest and most proven for any size animal
- Constructed of quality heavy-duty 2-3/8" tubular steel
- Sold separately or with Cattlemaster Chute
- Available in powder coat red only for superior corrosion protection
- Meausres 79" H x 53" W x 12" L
- mounting bolt width 37.5"
This product is reccommended for cattle up to 1,500 lbs.Learn More
If a squeeze chute is not in your budget, the Value Head Gate is very affordable. It can be attached to Powder River Panels or adapted to your existing alleyway. The Value Head Gate is a self-catching design and works best with polled or dehorned cattle. It can be easily set to catch most any size animal. Intended for small herds, 30 head or less.
Overall Height 71" Widesxt Point 37 1/2" Exit Opening 27" Frame 2" Sch. 40"
- An excellent choice for cow/calf pens or up to 250 head of feeder cattle!
- No sharp corners.
- Heavy gauge Stainless Steel is used on the valve cover, service door, ball float and all hardware.
- Easy access through large service door.
- Deep trough bowls are easy to clean and have 2 funnel drains in C250 and up.
- Cancrete bowls can be set up with Electric, Continuous Flow, the ICE SWEEPER or Concrete Insulated Bowl only.
- Bowls are epoxy coated providing chemical protection from sodium, manure acid and silage.
- Precast hulls are made from reinforced steel, 6000 PSI, air entrained, sulfate resistant concrete.
- Capacity: 28 gallons
- Number of Head Feeder Cattle: 200-300
- Number of Head Cows: 50-120
- All standard models are 110v.
- Standard valve assembly is 3/4" Valve W/6" Stainless Ball. Model C450 + larger ises a 1" valve. Hawkeye plastic valves and plastic floats are available on request.
- Dimensions are taken from measurements of the base of the hull, height is to top of drinking lip on bowl.
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 37"
- Width: 36"
- Height: 25"
- Weight: 1000 lbs
$522.97Ideal for free-standing portable systems. The Powder River Classic Bow Gate frame is made from a heavy schedule 40 pipe, while the bottom section is made of 7 gauge steel. Powder River's Classic Gates are hung within the bow, making this the strongest bow gate on the market. Learn More
Loss of income due to low calving rates can make or break a producer. Powder River's 10' x 10' calving pen can pay for itself in the first season and add to your bottom line for years to come. This unit also makes an excellent sick pen.
- Safe and efficient pen for calving or doctoring.
- Panels and gates constructed of 14-guage, 1½" square tubing.
- Self-catching head gate with safety release mechanism has two emergency trip releases that quickly relieve pressure on an aminal's neck if needed. This unit also works well for those who prefer to calve with the animal on it side.
- Both Calving Pen squeeze panels swing 180° - completely out of the way - crucial when animal is calving and requires assistance from more than one person.
- Both Calving Pen squeeze panels are split, allowing full access while ensuring a safe confinement situation for operator and animal.
- 10' gate is fitted with a sure latch closure for ease of use during one-man opertion.
- Rope and cleat device keeps the animal contained. The device is quiet and safer than traditional metal ratchets.
- The 30-inch roll gate in the front of the calving pen provides easy access for the operator and is self-locking in the closed position.
Panel/Gates 1 1/2" - 14-gauge square tube Gates & Panel Heights 64" Height Overall 84" Sheeted Roll Gate Opening 30"
- 2-year warranty
- Accuracy rating within +/- 1%
- Designed for permanent installations under manual squeeze chutes
- Hot-dip galvanized to resist corrosion
- Recommended for use with Priefert S04 squeeze chute with HD1010B brackets
- Strong and durable construction ensures long term reliability
- 6600 lbs. total weighing capacity
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 46"
- Width: 13"
- Height: 8"
- Weight: 75 lbs