Manna Pro Chick Starter is formulated for the development of active immunity to Coccidiosis and for increased rate of weight gain and improved feed efficiency in replacement chickens.
* 18% protein for efficient weight gain and muscle development.
* Medicated with Amprolium and BMD to aid in the prevention of Coccidiosis.
* Fortified with vitamins and minerals for healthy growth and sound development.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein Min 18.00%, Lysine Min 0.85%, Methionine Min 0.25%, Crude Fat Min 2.50%, Crude Fiber Max 7.00%, Calcium Min 0.75%, Calcium Max 1.25%, Phosphorus Min 0.70%, Salt Min 0.25%, Salt Max 0.75%
Ingredients: Grain Products, Processed Grain By-Products, Plant Protein Products, dl-Methionine, Calcium Carbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Ferrous Carbonate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Cobalt Carbonate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin DÁ Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Menadione Dimethylprimidinol Bisulfite, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Choline Chloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement
- Amprolium: 113.5 g/ton
- Bacitracin Methylene Disalicylate: 10 g/ton
Feed Manna Pro Chick Starter-Medicated continuously as the sole ration to chicks from 0 to 8 weeks. Provide fresh, clean water free choice at all times.
CAUTION: Do not use amprolium in feeds containing bentonite.
WARNING: Use as the sole source of amprolium.
REMINDER: Feed is perishable. Store this product in a cool, dry area away from rodents and insects.
WARNING: Do not offer any feed that is spoiled, moldy, rodent-or insect-infested, or abnormal in appearance or odor, as it may cause illness or death.
WARNING: This product contains supplemental copper. DO NOT feed to sheep or other copper-sensitive species.Learn More
A nickel plated Z225 swivel snap in a 3/4" size.Learn More
- 1 lb of natural smoker fuel.
- No perfume smell, just a natural smoke smell.
- 1 lb will typically last for about 10 hive inspections.
- Easy to use and convenient.
Electrolytes Plus is a concentrated nutritional supplement fortified with dextrose, glycine, sodium bicarbonate and lactic acid bacteria to be used during periods of stress. Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms. For use in preweaned veal and herd replacement calves, foals, lambs, goat kids, baby pigs, llama and alpaca crias, fawns, elk calves, puppies and kittens. Also for use in adult horses, llamas, alpacas, goats, sheep.
- Non-medicated, requires no withdrawal period.
- Balanced levels of essential electrolytes support hydration.
- Lactic acid bacteria support digestive health.
- Sodium bicarbonate supports normal blood pH.
- Dextrose provides a readily absorbed source of energy.
- Glycine supports efficient electrolyte absorption.
- Kaolin absorbs toxins, coats and soothes the gut.
For best results, do not mix Electrolytes Plus powder into milk or milk replacer. Feed the mixed Electrolytes Plus solution separately, in between normal milk feedings, to provide supplemental fluids and electrolytes. Continue feeding Electrolytes Plus solution for 2 to 3 days, until scours have stopped and hydration is normal, or as directed by your veterinarian.
NOTE - dehydration in baby animals can be very serious. If scours worsen or do not improve, or if the animal appears dehydrated, contact your veterinarian immediately.
IMPORTANT: Individual animals vary in requirements. Adjust amounts according to the animal’s appetite and need for supplemental electrolytes, the environmental conditions and your own good judgment. When in question about nutrition requirements, please consult with your veterinarian.
Guaranteed Analysis Glycine (min) 2.50% Salt (min) 7.00% Salt (max) 8.40% Sodium (min) 3.00% Sodium (max) 4.00% Potassium (min) 0.32% Dextrose (min) 50.00% Total Bacteria* (min) 350,000,000 CFU/oz
* Bifidobacterium lactis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bacillus licheniformis, Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus lactis.
Ingredients: Dextrose, salt, glycine, sodium bicarbonate, kaolin, citric acid (preservative), potassium chloride, corn starch, sodium silico aluminate, dried Bifidobacterium lactis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Bacillus licheniformis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus lactis fermentation product, potassium citrate, artificial flavor, artificial color.Learn More
- Entrance reducers fit 10 Frame Langstroth hives and seamlessly integrate, with HLH bottom boards.
- Has a small and medium gap and can be used to completely close off your hive.
- Usage: Use to reduce the entrance of a hive during new package introduction, also used to prevent the hive from having to much cold air during winter.
- Can be used to close off hive for hive transport, or during area pesticide spraying.
- 1 per hive
- Clear hubs for easy viewing of flashback
- Metal insert increases needle strength for animal health applications
- Tri-beveled, anti-coring tips are computer-ground for consistent sharpness
- Anti-friction coating for minimal penetration resistance and animal discomfort
- Stainless steel cannula
- Sterile, nonpyrogenic, autoclavable components
- Tamper evident cartridges are safe, convenient, easily disposed of and transportable
- Lot number is printed on each cartridge for easy tracking
- ISO color-coded cartridges for easy gauge identification