EquiFusion 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner is a biodegradable, phosphate-free shampoo and conditioner that cleans and moisturizes hair in one step. It is specially formulated with high-sudsing cleansers that deep clean to remove dirt and debris. Deep conditioner and coconut oil ingredients restore moisture to the hair for a soft, silky feel and add shine to the horse’s coat. Easily detangles manes and tails, without excessive build-up, for softer, more manageable hair. pH-balanced to rinse easily and thoroughly, leaving no residue behind and returning the horse’s skin pH to a normal/healthy level.
Directions For Use Wet the horse’s coat thoroughly with water. Apply a sufficient amount of EquiFusion™ 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner with a sponge and massage into a rich lather over the horse’s entire body. Let lather stand for a couple of minutes. Rinse thoroughly until water runs clear. Remove excess water and dry horse as desired.
● Biodegradable & Phosphate-Free
● Gentle Enough for Daily Use
● For Performance Horses
Regular Price: $13.49
Special Price: $12.99
The 40 pound bag of Standlee Premium Western Forage Alfalfa Pellets are 1/4 inch and are high density. Alfalfa Forage is low in sugar, moderately high in protein, high in calories and digestible fiber. Alfalfa is used mostly for growing horses, underweight horses, horse with sensitivity to carbohydrates, horses with gastric ulcers and late pregnancy/lactating mares.
- Low in Carbohydrates
- Minimal Waste, can be accurately weighed and measured
- Minimal Dust
- Weed Free
- Easy to Feed/Store
- Useful as an Organic Fertilizer in Gardens or Flower Beds
- Naturally Sun-Cured Premium Western Alfalfa Forage
- Crude Protein - Min 16%
- Crude Fat - Min 1.5%
- Crude Fiber - Max 30%
- Moisture - Max 12%
- Moisture - Max 12%
On average most horses comfortably consume 2% of their body weight in dry forage per day. This equates to 20 lbs. of dry forage per day for a 1000 lb. horse. Standlee recommends that you weigh the amount of forage provided to each horse to ensure you are feeding the proper amount. Standlee also recommends that pelleted and cubed forage not be the sole source of forage since feeding some long-stem forage (hay) may help eliminate boredom and prevent stall vices. Feed Standlee Premium Western Forage® at a minimum rate of 1.5% of body weight per day. Standlee Premium Western Forage® is recommended to be fed wet, soaked in water for 30 minutes or until properly softened, for horses that have dental problems or for horses that aggressively consume their feed. Gradually replace existing hay with Standlee Premium Western Forage® over a 7-10 day period. Replace existing hay on a 1 to 1 basis with Standlee Premium Western Forage®. Never feed moldy or insect infested forage to horses. Always provide free-access to fresh, clean water.
This nylon pommel bag fits easily over the saddle horn for quick and easy access. Features nickel plated hardware. Measures 6" W x 7-1/2" L x 2-1/2" D.Learn More
Regular Price: $13.49
Special Price: $12.49Product Features
- Balanced protein, amino acids, vitamins and minerals help animals achieve maximum growth and quality fur production.
- Provides proper energy levels to act as an excellent feed for breeding rabbits.
- Convenience of a complete feed for your rabbits.
- Firm, cohesive pellets help control dust and mess.
- The pellets may be self-fed that is, kept before the animals at all times or hand fed. Self-feeding is also recommended for does with litters to help reduce labor and achieve rapid growth. Self-feeding is also recommended for weaned bunnies.
- If hand feeding, the number of feedings per day is a matter of preference. It is important, though, to feed the animals the same number of times each day at approximately the same time.
- Monitor body condition and adjust feeding levels to maintain desired body condition.
- It is not necessary to feed hay with NatureWise® Rabbit Pellets. High quality hay may be fed, if desired. Hay must be fine-stemmed, leafy, green in color, well cured and free from mildew or mold. Alfalfa, clover, sweet clover, lespedeza, soybean and peanut hay are suitable. Cutting the hay into 3- to 4-inch lengths will help avoid waste.
- Provide clean, fresh water at all times.
- Provide salt blocks or salt spools at all times.
- Keep rabbit hutches, feeders and waterers clean.
A Multi-Species Electrolyte Supplement
- Dextrose for energy
- For use in times of stress
Safe and effective for multiple species:
- Calves & Cattle
- Foals & Horses
- Lambs & Sheep
- Goat Kids & Mature Goats
- Young & Adult Cria (llama or alpaca)
- Elk Calves
- Baby & Adult Pigs
- Kittens & Cats
- Puppies & Dogs
This nylon tie down features variable adjustment dees and non-rust solid brass hardware. The snaps are looped-on for easy replacement. Measures 1" x 40".Learn More
Bunny Rabbits are only to be used as livestock.
Q: What and how much should I feed my rabbit?
A: To keep a healthy rabbit there are several areas that must be kept in mind. Rabbits need carbohydrates, proteins, fats, vitamins and minerals every day. The way to obtain making sure that your rabbits gets this is by specially formulated rabbit pellets. The nututrional requirements that your rabbit will need will vary upon their breed, age, and size.
Closely monitoring the body confition of your rabbit will help determine if you need to increase/decrease the amount of pellets fed. If switiching to a dfferent brand of pellets, slowly increase the new pellets while decreasing the old pellets -- this method will help prevent digestive upset.Learn More
Constructed from burgundy latigo leather, these heel straps help maintain constant tension to keep spurs in the correct position. Made to last, these 8" heel straps will fit any boot. Simply stretch the holes over the buttons and stretch loop over heel.Learn More
Keep grooming supplies organized with the little giant duratote. Extra-thick sidewalls and compartments make this tote the one that will last a long time. Compartments hold brushes, creams and sprays. Handle now features holes to hold picks and tools. Ideal for storing household cleaning or automotive supplies.Learn More