Constructed from soft, supple burgundy latigo leather, this single-ply 5/8" headstall features precise stitching and alum tanned leather lace water tie bit ends. A great headstall at a great price! Durable nickel plated hardware. Horse size.Learn More
$18.50GQF Manufacturing Feed/Water Cup 1 Quart Size - 6 Pack Dimensions: Half Pint - 8” L x 4” W x 23/8” D. -Strong and durable plastic cup can hang inside or outside of pen for poultry, small animals, pets, etc.. Learn More
Liquamycin Pfizer Animal Health Pfizer Animal Health Approved for 96 hour milkout. Long-lasting broad-spectrum antibiotic for the treatment of a wide range of diseases caused by susceptible gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria. For use in beef and dairy cattle and swine. Provides therapeutic blood levels for 3 days. Give 4.5 ml per 100 pounds IM or SQ in the neck.
Typically used for Pneumonia, Shipping Fever, Foot Rot and infections in wounds from Staph and Strep.Learn More
- Promotes a healthy hair coat and skin condition, with added shine and bloom.
- Inreases fat levels adding energy.
- Improves feed consumption and efficiency: better palatability starts baby animals quickly and keeps them on feed.
- Controls dust reducing respiratory stress for humans and animals.
- Enhances feed aroma and texture with a "fruity" flavor.
- Prolongs nutrient stability and improves nutrient absorption.
- A homogenous blend; the flavors and preservatives won't settle out of solution.
- Concentrated energy; 1lb of Golden Flo has the energy equivalency of 2½lbs of corn. Golden Fl allows more calories to be fed per pound of feed ingested.
- Easy to use: Pour Golden Flo over grain or add it to the complete mix. Can be top-dressed at the rate of 2-6 ounces per head per day.
- More economical than dry fat.
- Better flowability – less separation and clumping.
- No clogging in grinder or mixer.
- Keeps feeds FRESH!
- Show Tip: Animals not drinking the water at the show? Try wiping a little Golden Flo around the inside of your water bucket!
$22.95DESIGN YOUR OWN WATERING SYSTEM - A system with one or two cups or a large system using up to 210 cups. Each DRINK CUP can handle up to 40 Quail. INEXPENSIVE PRESSURE REDUCING VALVE can be used for small system of one or two cups or large system to handle up to 1500 Quail. Purchase cups, brackets, tubing and fittings for your system below. DRINK CUP IS THE MOST SANITARY WATERING SYSTEM AVAILABLE - These cups have a spring loaded trigger stem for positive shut off of water. Water flows only when the birds beak is in the cup. No messy wet spots as with nipple drinkers. DESIGNING A SYSTEM - Drink cups require a source of water at a pressure below 5 lbs. PSI which is provided by a pressure reducing valve, or by gravity tanks (less than five feet above drinkers). Use with 5/16' tubing. Learn More
- Kills and controls insects
- Cures and prevents fungal disease
- Controls Spider Mites
- Protects up to two times longer against twice as many pests1 versus other brands
- Systemic rainproof protection lasts up to 30 days
a great gift for the horse owner. Ideal for the trail rider or for the shows
- 1 spiral curry comb
- 1 Deep massage curry comb
- 1 Mini rubber curry comb
- 1 Mane and tail comb
- 1Synthetic finishing brush
- 1Synthetic bristle grooming brush
- 1Palmyra pre-grooming brush
- 1Hoof pick
Calf Manna is a proven concentrated supplement for several species of animals that, when added to ordinary daily rations, makes a big difference in overall performance. Calf-Manna is fed to everything from growing and performance horses, to cattle, rabbits, goats, poultry and swine.
AnimalAmount Dairy CalvesUp to 1 lb per day Lactating Cows1-1 1/2 lb per day Beef Calves10% of the creep ration Show Cattle1-2 lbs per day Brood Cows1 lb per day Bulls1 lb per day Foals1/2 lb per day Growing Horses1-1 1/2 lbs per day Performance Horses1-2 lbs per day Broodmares & Stallions1 1/2-2 lbs per day Goats1/4 - 1/2 lb per day Baby Pigs1/8-1/4 lb per day Show Hogs1/2 - 1 lb per day Gestating Sows1/8 - 1/4 lb per day Lactating Sows1/2 - 3/4 lb per day Boars1/4 - 1/2 lb per day Rabbits (Growing)1 teaspoon per day Rabbits (Lactating)1 tablespoon per day Poultry1 tablespoon per day or
5-10 % of the ration
Crude Protein Min 25.00% Lysine Min 1.4% Methionine Min 0.3% Crude Fat Min 3.0% Crude Fiber Min 3.0% Crude Fiber Max 6.00% Acid Detergent Fiber Max 10.0% Calcium Min 0.7 % Calcium Max 1.2 % Phosphorus Min 0.6 % Salt Min 0.5 % Salt Max 1.0 % Sodium Min 0.2 % Sodium Max 0.4 % Copper Min 15 ppm Copper Max 35 ppm Selenium Min 0.1 ppm Zinc Min 125 ppm Vitamin A Min 20,000 IU/lb