- Ideal for use with small herds or show animals
- Hinged/removable sides provide maximum access to the animal
- Sides open like a gate - vertical bar keeps cattle in line with headgate
- Model 64 headgate
- Side sliding tailgate
- Head chain restraint
- Vertical bar restraint
Front and rear connectors protect yourself and your veterinarian with Powder River's Pregnancy Testing Gates. A positive single bar spring loaded latch locks off the alley, forming a protected work-space. The new upgrades now make it possible to connect to any Powder River chute.Learn More
A great saddle for out on the trails or in the show ring. Hand carved basketweave and floral pattern, neoprene in skirts, full quarter horse bars, blevins style buckles, saddle strings, leather sewn stirrups, and padded suede seat. Light oil and medium oil.
COLOR: Light Oil
SIZE: 15 1/2"Learn More
A lightweight saddle perfectly sculpted to fit today’s gaited horse with a minimum amount of skirting for freedom of movement. Features smooth leather throughout, neoprene in skirts for comfort, padded smooth leather seat, aluminum stirrups with rubber tread, blevins style quick change buckles and minimal skirting for freedom of movement.
- TREE: Rawhide Covered
- BARS: Full Quarter
- HORN: 3”
- CANTLE: 4”
- SWELL: 13”
- GULLET: 7”
- RIGGING: Drop Dee
- SKIRT: 24” x 21”
- WEIGHT: 22 lbs.
- COLOR: Dark Oil
- SIZE: 17 1/2"
Ride your horse in style with the Lone Star Classic Saddle! Handcrafted in the U.S.A.
Specifications Tree Poly-Ride Seat 14", 15", or 16" Padded & Quilted Bars Semi-Quarter Horse Swell 12" Wide Gullet 6 1/4" Horn 3 1/2" Leather Covered Pleasure Horn Diameter 1 7/8" Cantle 4" Tooled Cheyenne Roll Rigging Stainless Steel Front Dee, Rear Slot Skirts Square Finish Medium Oil, Dark Cherry, or Black Stirrups 1" Laced Leather Covered Weight 20 lbs. Extras Silver Conchos, Full Stirrup Leathers and Nylon Tie Straps Tooling Combination Floral and Basket Weave
Loss of income due to low calving rates can make or break a producer. Powder River's 10' x 10' calving pen can pay for itself in the first season and add to your bottom line for years to come. This unit also makes an excellent sick pen.
- Safe and efficient pen for calving or doctoring.
- Panels and gates constructed of 14-guage, 1½" square tubing.
- Self-catching head gate with safety release mechanism has two emergency trip releases that quickly relieve pressure on an aminal's neck if needed. This unit also works well for those who prefer to calve with the animal on it side.
- Both Calving Pen squeeze panels swing 180° - completely out of the way - crucial when animal is calving and requires assistance from more than one person.
- Both Calving Pen squeeze panels are split, allowing full access while ensuring a safe confinement situation for operator and animal.
- 10' gate is fitted with a sure latch closure for ease of use during one-man opertion.
- Rope and cleat device keeps the animal contained. The device is quiet and safer than traditional metal ratchets.
- The 30-inch roll gate in the front of the calving pen provides easy access for the operator and is self-locking in the closed position.
Panel/Gates 1 1/2" - 14-gauge square tube Gates & Panel Heights 64" Height Overall 84" Sheeted Roll Gate Opening 30"
- Perfect for medium-to large herds
- Superior “catch-ability” of a manual chute
- Heaviest and most proven for any size animal
- Constructed of quality heavy-duty 2-3/8" tubular steel
- Sold separately or with Cattlemaster Chute
- Available in powder coat red only for superior corrosion protection
- Meausres 79" H x 53" W x 12" L
- mounting bolt width 37.5"
This product is reccommended for cattle up to 1,500 lbs.Learn More
The 1550 HATCHER incubator is designed to allow for the best hatching conditions. Unlike setting incubators, hatchers usually operate at slightly different temperature and humidity settings to obtain optimum hatch. With five hatching drawers the 1550 Hatcher will hold the complete setting of the 1500 incubator. For expanding operations the 1550 can be matched with up to three 1500 incubators. The 1550 can be used to set eggs, but each egg will have to be turned by hand. For small chicks such as quail, each hatching tray comes with a tray cover. The No. 1550 HATCHER incubator offers an accurate digital thermostat with LCD display of Temperature and Humidity. An on-board computer monitors systems and the environment every second to keep itself updated and to share this data with you. Audio/visual indicators and a standard easy view door highlight a number of standard features. Constructed from high strength plastic board making it well insulated, quieter, and easier to clean. Each unit is hand assembled by our skilled craftsmen and tested for a full 24 hours for proper operation and calibration. Thermostat operating range between 60 and 103 degrees F depending on room temperature.
- 110-120VAC, 50/60 Hz, 325 Watts.
- DIMENSIONS: 30 1/4” Front to Back, 15 3/4” Wide, 31 3/4” High.
TUV Listed Hatcher includes:
- 1 #3258 Digital Command Center
- 5 hatching trays
- 1 moisture pan with 2 wick pads
- Instruction booklet
- 4 hatching tray covers
- Total capacity approximately 1250 Quail eggs or 360 Chicken Eggs.
Gronomics Chicken Coop Pet Cottage is handcrafted in the USA and offers tool-free assembly. Constructed of 100% Western Red Cedar and has the rustic appeal of an old barn. The roof is made of a very high tech, lightweight corrugated poly used in high end greenhouses. The planked flooring allows easy access - so the coop maintenance is easy; simply remove planked flooring, and ramp and use a garden hose to rinse off. With two nesting boxes and one perch, this coop will comfortably house four to six hens, ensuring a steady supply of delicious fresh eggs. The (optional) matching run gives hens a safe space to exercise. The coop also makes a great home for turkeys, pheasants, quails, rabbits and ducks.
- Exclusive 5 year manufacturer warranty
- Corrugated Poly Roof - 10 Year Warranty, Light Bronze color, UV Protection, Solar Heating, Flame Retardant, Insulator & Virtually Unbreakable
- Assembles in 15 minutes
- Houses 4 to 6 chickens
- 100% Western red cedar
- Asphalt traction coated rap with minimal slope
- Coop includes: Two nesting boxes and a perching rod
- Handcrafted in the USA!!
- Width (in.): 45"
- Length (in.): 45"
- Height (in.): 48"
The Powder River Manual Value Head Gate is a simple trouble-free scissor type design. The new and improved ratchet has more teeth which creates less play in the head gate. Clevises included for connecting panels
Height 74" Widest Point (when closed) 58" Width(w/o handle) 38"