The Classic Deluxe Calf Table has a head gate on both ends giving you a completely reversible calf table without having to remove parts. Simply turn the calf table end for end.
- Handles calves up to 450 lbs.
- Scissor-type manual stanchion can be opened at the desired width for catching your calf.
- Dally cleat is included for tying a leg back out of the way
- Seven drop-side pipes can be dropped and swung out of the way for easy access to calf's side for branding and vaccinating
- Quick release pin allows you to drop the side in an emergency
- Three settings for the tip angle of the table
- Optional headboard with tie-down chain available
Height Overall 63" Width Overall 55" Length Overall 60" Base Width 56" X 45"
When Tarter designers set out to make the best and most versatile system on the market, they started with several clear objectives. Make it rugged, make it versatile, make it easy to assemble and use, make it affordable, and make it work every single time. The result? An alley and sweep system like no other on the market.
- Everything fits the way it is supposed to. Nothing is missing. Nothing is broken. That’s why we can guarantee smooth assembly and operation each and every time.
- No tools required, unless sweep gate latch is reversed. Assembly is simple. The complete unit can be set up in 6 different configurations, putting the controls where you want them, in less than an hour
- Each tub has 3 full bows to hold the sweep tub in place – this means no shifting or moving of any tub panels regardless of the load.
- A fully adjustable alleyway on all units allows working animals of any size. These are versatile systems, designed for a wide range of species, sizes, and ages. The alleyway rolls on a smooth but tough roller system. Large alley adjustment handles make adjustment easy in 3" increments from 13" to 31". Interchangeable first bow at chute connection points make for clean and easy connections to either the Cattlemaster or Cattleman Chutes.
- Value pricing offers a heavyduty system at a lightweight price. All sweep and alley systems are 14-gauge or heavier. The 7-bar design on both the open and sheeted unit is heavier and more rigid than any on the market. You simply get more cattle-handling capacity, versatility, and simplicity for a good deal less money. The durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish will still be bright and rust-free long after dip-painted models are covered in rust. Expect these heavy-duty, rugged units to be your working partners for a long, long time.
- Units ship complete on a single pallet that includes all components and easy-touse, picture-based assembly instructions. This means easy shipping to the store and easy transport to the farm after purchase.
**********SQUEEZE CHUTE NOT INCLUDED**********Learn More
$978.97GQF has worked closely over the years with science departments at leading universities to produce the best quail breeding pens. Our latest improvement is the use of rubber coated wire. This wire is easier on the birds’ feet, allows the pens to withstand repeated cleaning with cage washers, power washers, or just a garden hose, and increases durability. Each section measures 10" x 24" and is adequate for up to 2 pair of Bobwhite or one cock and three hens. These pens have a large feed trough with a water trough on the back for easy filling and may be equipped with an automatic watering system. Correct slope of the floor permits eggs to roll out under feed trough for production of cleaner eggs with less damage and easier gathering. Intended for use with Bobwhite and Cortunix size birds. Galvanized steel section walls can be removed for colony breeding. Dimensions: 35" x 24" x 73". Shipped with Pens assembled and stand knocked down. Dropping pans included. SHOWN WITH OPTIONAL WHEELS, ITEM #0319 (NOT INCLUDED). Learn More
Priefert's Lead Walker sets the standard for features, ease of use, and affordability. With a snap of a halter and the push of a button, your horses are ready to be conditioned.
From the Lead Walkers intelligent safety features to its virtually maintenance free planetary gearbox, no other lead walker on the market can offer you the quality and value that you will find with Priefert. The Priefert Lead Walker is perfect for warming up, cooling down, or rehabilitating up to 8 horses at once, and can operate at multiple speeds in forward and reverse.
- Planetary Gearbox
- Whisper Quiet Operation
- 3 Horsepower Siemens Motor
- Variable Speed Adjustment
- Operates in Forward or Reverse
- Smart Lead Technology
- Standard Push Button Control Box or Optional Programmable Touchscreen
- Wireless Remote Control
- Emergency Releases
- Emergency Shutoff
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- 1 Year Warranty
- Diameter: 70'
- Arm Length: 35'
- Max Speed: (at the end of each arm) 17.6 mph
- Electrical: 240 VAC 30 AMPs
- Color: Brown
The Chute Help Easy Exit Stripping Chute is an advancement in roping arena technology. With its adjustable, Dual Ally Stops, it makes it easy for the steer or calf to push through and enter the chute with ease. These ally stops prevent the animal from backing out. As the animal moves toward the front of the Easy Exit Stripping Chute they are guided along in the center by the brand new Chute Help Steer Guides. The Chute Help Steer Guides prevent the animals from sudden, aggravated movements, laterally and keep their horns up in the air for easy rope removal. After the ropes are removed the animal can be released through the side exit gate by pressing down on the opening latch. The gate will then open by the means of a hidden counterweight. After the steer steps off of the platform the roper can then pull the side exit gate, return rope and it latches easily ready for the next steer or calf. The side exit gate is latched easy enough that children can operate it.Learn More
Built for competition on a 5 year guaranteed tree. Roughout fenders and jockeys help keep the rider in place. Features basketweave tooling on skirt and pommel, roughout fenders and jockeys with basketweave trim, rawhide braided horn, rawhide cantle with silver lacing, laced rawhide stirrups, neoprene in skirt for comfort, hoofpick/knife pocket on skirt and padded, stitched suede seat.
- TREE: Rawhide Covered
- BARS: Full Quarter
- HORN: 3" Rawhide Braided
- CANTLE: 5" Rawhide
- SWELL: 13"
- GULLET: 7"
- RIGGING: In Skirt Dee
- SKIRT: 24” x 26”
- WEIGHT: 23 lbs.
- COLOR: Medium Oil
- SIZE: 14.5"
The Pregtest from Animark is the ideal tool for any small animal breeder. The external ultrasound is the prefered method of checking pregnancy for small animals. By being able to quickly and easily be able to identify which animals have been bred and which are still open, you can increase productivity and bottom-line profitability. The Pregtest can determine pregnancy as early as 14 days after breeding.
- 98% Accurate
- For use with Sheep, Pigs, Mini-mares, llamas, sheep and goats.
- Can detect pregnancy early and throughout gestation.
- Comes complete with all accessories and training DVD.
Designed for long hours on the trail, perfect fit for walking horses. Features - Hand carved floral/basketweave, saddle strings, neoprene in skirts, padded endurance stirrups, blevins style quick change buckles, smooth leather seat, back crupper ring and nylon reinforced stirrup leathers.
- TREE: Rawhide Covered
- BARS: Walking Horse
- HORN: 3”
- CANTLE: 4”
- SWELL: 13”
- GULLET: 8 1/2”
- RIGGING: In-Skirt Double D
- SKIRT: 26” x 28”
- WEIGHT: 27 lbs
- COLOR: Black
- SIZE: 17 1/2"
$3,099.97Powder River System 2000 16' Single Gate Center Feed Tub 007-50840 Learn More
This chute offers the same great features as the Electric Chute with Remote Headgate and Tailgate but adds an additional feature that is unique to the roping industry. Our air-operated pusher bar holds the steer in the ready position at the push of a button. No more standing in the chute, no more steers backing up. With the push of a button, from the provided wireless remote or the on-board manual buttons, you can control the steer from horseback. Once the chute has released the steer the pusher bar returns to its original state out of the way for the next steer. This chute can be controlled by manual lever release, on-board push button release, or from horseback with the 4-button remote. A day at the roping pen isn’t an all day process now because with or without help, roping will be accomplished in an easy and efficient way.
- Quiet front and rear operation gates
- Our unique slanted front headgate
- Coordinated front and rear door closing, which prevents any accidental animal loss
- Sure-stop opening mechanism prevents any door bounce back on release
- No outboard springs on the doors to interfere with people, animals, or chute operation
- Doors will open easily no matter how much pressure is applied to them
- All doors and gates can be easily operated from horseback
- Faster cycle times than any chute on the market
- Front gate has extra clearance at the bottom to keep doors out of the dirt and mud
- Rear doors feature top float and extra ground clearance to keep out of the dirt and mud and provide gliding action
- All-in-one fully protected, hidden spring latches, and electronic modules
- Dimensions: 93" L 38" W x 65" H
- Brown finish