The Extension Kit for the Universal Walk-In Pen is perfect for adding double the length to your existing pen. This kit is constructed with the same heavy duty welded wire material and finished with a black powder coating that will provide extra protection from the elements. This kit contains 2 hinged side panels, 4 roof panels and all hardware to fully assemble the addition to your pen.
**FULL KENNEL SET-UP, CANVAS TOP, WOOD HUTCH AND FEEDERS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE PURCHASE OF THE EXTENSION KIT.**
Specifications Product Dimensions 7.5' L x 6.25' H Product Weight 119 lbs, Shipping Dimensions 43" x 73" x 12" Shipping Weight 239 lbs. Color Black Powder Coat
- Formulated specifically for lambs and provides complete nutrition
- Contains 30% fat for increased weight gains and early weaning
- Decreased lactose levels for improved performance and less scours
- Contains organic acids, which allows free choice feeding
- Non-medicated to eliminate antibiotic resistance concerns
Unlike other screened bottom boards on the market, ours have a sliding solid bottom that allows you to control the amount of ventilation that you need without having to disturb the hive.
Hands down the best on the market!
- 45 degree slanted front landing board integrated with the bottom board, solid constructed sides for long term use
- HLH Screened Bottom board is engineered and designed by beekeepers for beekeepers.
- Heavy gauge galvanized steel mesh for the screened center.
- Solid sliding bottom.
- Usage: Screened bottom boards are used to provide ventilation to the hive.
- 3/8" gap
Complete gravity-feed poultry waterer with 1-gallon capacity. Jar is molded from durable transparent polyethylene so the water level is always visible. Base is heavy-duty polystyrene. Easy-fill screw-on design. Jar and base are also sold individually. 9 inch diameter by 10.25 inch high.
- Complete gravity-feed poultry waterer with 1-gallon capacity
- Jar is molded from durable transparent polyethylene so the water level is always visible
- Easy-fill screw-on design
- Jar and base are sold as one
$58.97Consists of 5 Gal. Reserve tank, connecting hose, with quick disconnect coupling and constant level humidity pan with 2 humidity pads, for increased humidity at time of hatch. For all GQF Cabinet Incubators. 20-PSI Maximum Pressure. Used with the GQF #1502 Learn More
- A very accurate, easily read incubator thermometer specifically designed for incubation with a range of 32° - 40°C (90º to 104ºF).
- Ten times more accurate than most digital thermometers, it reads to 0.1ºF with an accuracy of ± 0.2ºF. Switchable between ºF and ºC.
- The remote probe on an 18" cord fits through ventilation holes of the incubator or brooder so that the thermometer can be left outside the unit for easy reading.
- Battery life is about 6 weeks in continuous use, but very much longer if switched on just as required.
Constructed from soft, supple burgundy latigo leather, this tie down has a non-rust solid brass conway adjustment and sewn-on solid brass snap. Measures 3/4" x 40".Learn More