Poultry Protector™ is an all-natural solution to the common problem of mites, lice, fleas and ticks within the backyard flock. The natural enzymes in Poultry Protector clean away these pesky bugs safely, without the use of harsh chemicals found in so many other insect treatment products. Ridding the coop of these pests helps reduce stress and makes your birds more comfortable so they can do what they do best: lay beautiful eggs, grow and flourish.
- Helps protect your coop and birds from mites, lice, fleas and ticks!
- All Natural, Non-Toxic
- Safe alternative to harsh chemical treatments
- Helps reduce stress
- 16 oz. Spray Bottle
- Remove bedding material
- Spray entire habitat (top, sides, and surrounding grounds) with a fine mist
- Replace bedding with new material before introducing birds
- Repeat this process periodically to maintain appropriate cleanliness
Poultry Protector can be sprayed directly onto your birds as often as desired. Keep spray away from the eyes to avoid irritation. To avoid potential chilling and associated stress, Poultry Protector is not recommended for birds under 10 days of age, extremely old or debilitated birds. For Best Results, ensure that Poultry Protector thoroughly coats the birds’ skin by manually displacing the feathers or inverting birds completely during application. Spray chest, behind the head, under wings and around vent.
For best results, spray living area and surrounding grounds with a fine mist every other day during the first week and once weekly thereafter. This product can be used for all ages of poultry and fowl.Learn More
$24.99*****BRAND MAY VARY*****ALL STAR MIX & FEED INSTRUCTIONSMeasuring cup in each pail holds approximately 4 oz dry weight.CALVES - Feed colostrum within the first 30 minutes after birth. Feed an additional 2 quarts at 6 to 12 hours of age and continue feeding colostrum for the first three days. No whole milk is required after the colostrum feeding period when calf milk replacer is used. Mix milk replacer powder at the rate of 8 oz of dry powder (2 cups) per 2 qts of warm water (100 degrees to 120 degrees F). Feed approximately 2 qts of reconstituted milk replacer TWICE-A-DAY. Calves will vary in feed requirements depending on size and age. When feeding to larger numbers of calves, mix l lb of dry powder (by weight) to 1 gallon of warm water.BABY PIGS - Mix 4 oz of dry powder (1 cup) with 1 qt of warm water and feed in shallow feeder. Keep fresh milk in front of baby pigs at all times. Sprinkle dry powder on starter feeds to assist in weaning.FOALS - Mix 6 oz of dry powder (1 and 1/2 cups) with 1 qt of warm water and feed 4 times per day for the first week of life. From week 2 through 4, mix 8 oz of powder (2 cups) with 1 and 1/2 qts of water and feed 3 times per day. Mix 12 oz of dry powder (3 cups) with 3 qts of water and feed two times per day for the next two weeks. Add 1/4 lb of 16% protein grain ration per day at 2 weeks of age and increase to appetite. Sprinkle 1 cup of dry powder on top of ration twice daily..KIDS - Feed heat-treated colostrum during the first day of life. (Heat to 135 degrees F and hold at this temperature for 1 hour.) Mix 4 oz of dry powder (1 cup) in 1 and 1/2 pints of 110 degress -120 degrees F water, then cool to 90-100 degrees F for hand feeding. Feed 3 to 4 times a day for the first 5 days, then feed just twice a day until weaned. Feed as much as they will drink, starting with 1 pint per feeding and increasing to 1 and 1/2 pints when feeding only twice a day. Provide hay and a grain mix in self-feeders when kids are 1 week old.PUPPIES & KITTENS - Mix 2 oz of dry powder (1/2 cup) into 2 cups of water. Reconstituted milk replacer should be fed at the daily rate of 2 tablespoons per 1/4 lb of body weight and divided into equal portions for each feeding. Needs will vary depending on individual size, but small puppies and kittens should be fed every 2 to 3 hours for the first 2 weeks. Feed at room temperature. To determine correct feeding, weigh 3 times a week. FOR ADULTS: When used as a food supplement during convalescence, to combat stress in show dogs and show cats, or in old age: feed as liquid or sprinkle dry over feed at the rate of 1 tablespoon per 5 lbs of body weight in dogs or 1 teaspoon per 5 lbs of body weight in cats. During pregnancy and lactation: double the amount per 5 lbs of body weight and feed until 2 weeks past birth.
NOTE: We do not recommend feeding ALL STAR Milk Replacer to lambs. Lambs should be fed Merrick's SUPER LAMB.contains 20% protein and 20% fat for rapid animal growth with balanced levels of essential minerals and vitamins such as A, D and E for building strong sturdy frames.
contains 20% protein and 20% fat for rapid animal growth with balanced levels of essential minerals and vitamins such as A, D and E for building strong sturdy frames.Learn More
- Assembled and Painted Deep Bee Box with 9 5/8" 10 Assembled Deep Frames with Plastic Foundation.
- Quality inspected for a long lasting hive.
- USA milled, assembled, painted and shipped.
- 10 Frame Langstroth Design, will work with all 10 Frame designed hives, has a frame rest.
- 100% USA Ponderosa Pine.
- Also Known as a Brood Box.
- Usage Recommendation: 2 Deep/Brood Boxes while starting a hive.
$5.89For sleek and shiny, manageable hair. An exclusive original formula containing high lathering, cleansing agents fortified with moisturizer. Our micro-enriched protein formula provides down to the skin cleansing action and conditioning, leaving the hair soft and shiny
- An exclusive original formula containing high lathering cleansing agents that are fortified with moisturizers and emollients
- Our micro-enriched protein formula provides down to the skin cleansing action and conditioning leaving the hair soft and shining
- Cleanses hair thoroughly, yet will not strip natural oils
For use in safely administering medication and nutritional products to newborn calves, Merrick's oral bottle feeders offer the best in long-lasting wear. They are well-constructed with semi-flexible tubes, soft rounded tips and easy to handle clamps to help control the desired flow. The unique air valve allows the proper flow of l iquid to the calf.
Included with each system is a complimentary Super-Calf Nipple, featuring Merrick's patented design.Learn More
For use with metal rabbit cages. Made from heavy duty galvanized steel and plastic with riveted corners and hemmed edges.
- Makes Clean Up Easy
- Clear hubs for easy viewing of flashback
- Metal insert increases needle strength for animal health applications
- Tri-beveled, anti-coring tips are computer-ground for consistent sharpness
- Anti-friction coating for minimal penetration resistance and animal discomfort
- Stainless steel cannula
- Sterile, nonpyrogenic, autoclavable components
- Tamper evident cartridges are safe, convenient, easily disposed of and transportable
- Lot number is printed on each cartridge for easy tracking
- ISO color-coded cartridges for easy gauge identification
- Ants will begin eating the bait immediately
- Kills ants where they breed
- Kills the queen and colony
- Kills pharaoh, Argentine, cornfield ants, and a variety of household ants
- 4 Per pack