Invented by G.Q.F. Manufacturing Co. over 30 years ago, the Hova-Bator is still the WORLD'S BEST SMALL INCUBATOR and the THERMAL AIR FLOW MODEL, is the most economical incubator available. The radiant heat tube gently warms the inside of the incubator, the air and eggs. Thermal action of the heated air flowing out of the exhaust vents in the top of the incubator, draws fresh air in through the bottom vent. This thermal air flow also assists the drying of the chicks after they hatch. This design includes two small windows on top for viewing. The wafer thermostat is proven, accurate technology that produces great hatch results. This model is not suitable for use with the goose egg turner, item No. 1614
- Hova-Bator Top with heat element, pilot light, thermostat bracket & vent plugs installed.
- Hova-Bator Bottom
- (1) 1825 Thermometer
- Wire Floor
- Plastic Liner
- (4) Owl Clips
- Thermostat including: adjusting screw, bracket, 3006 snap switch, wing nut and 3007 wafer
- Adjustable thermostat for proper control of desired temperature
- Beautifully written directions, instructions and tips for first time operators
- Specifically designed troughs, to add water for moisture, and distribute evenly
- Red colored vents, with plugs, help to remove excess moisture and aid in drying new hatchlings
- Two(2) sight glass windows on top to help you keep an eye on eggs without opening incubator
- 25 Watt Heat Element
- Assembled Length: 18.75 Inches
- Assembled Width: 18.75 Inches
- Assembled Height: 9.50 Inches
- Weight: 2.75 Lbs.
- Sight Glass Window Dimensions: 4 x 5 Inches/Each Window
- Wire Floor Dimensions: 15 x 15 Inches
- 110V Cord Length: 5 Feet
- Cleaner/Detergent Type: All-Purpose
- Application: Carpet; Furniture; Rugs; Upholstery; Fabric
- Applicable Material: Gentle Fabrics; Upholstery
- Chemical Compound: N/A.
- Extremely gentle detergent used to clean cattle and horses.
- Includes four 7.5 lb jars of paste cleaner.
- Ants will begin eating the bait immediately
- Kills ants where they breed
- Kills the queen and colony
- Kills pharaoh, Argentine, cornfield ants, and a variety of household ants
- 4 Per pack
$6.00Package of 2 replacement humidity wick pads for cabinet model moisture pan. Humidity pads are used to raise humidity during hatch period or during setting in arid or high altitude environments. Learn More
- Easier than Shavings
- Cuts Stall Cleaning Time
- Dust Free, Mold, Bacteria & Insect Resistant
- Longer Lasting & more Cost Effective than other Horse Bedding
- Reduces Waste - Making Optimal Compost Available in 40 lb. Bags
Udder Balm aids in protection against the effects of extremes in weather, low humidity, warm and cold temperatures. Daily application of Udder Balm aids in soothing chapped and irritated skin. Udder Balm is recommended for use on teats, udders,hands, and other skin areas exposed to frequent washing and temperature changes.
- Made with vitamins A, D, and E and Aloe Vera
Ingredients: Water, mineral oil, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate, petrolatum, glycerin, cetyl alcohol, propylene glycol, lanolin, Triethanolamine, lemon fragrance, Methylparaben, aloe vera, vitamin A vitamin E propylparaben, PABA, Vitamin D, Artificial color.Learn More
Priefert's single horse hay and grain feeder features a welded metal hay rack and a rounded bottom feed tub, making it ideal for feeding hay or grain. This sturdy feeder is constructed from 16 guage sheet metal. The inside of the feeder is lined with a 1/8 inch thick durable poly liner to rsist corrosion from salts. Convenient mounting brackets allow you to hang the feeder from up to 2 inches OD tubing or lumber, making it the perfect feeder for use in paddocks, pastures, and more. The architectural grader powder coat finish helps the product to resist rust, scratches and fading to add years of life to you investment.
- This sturdy single horse feeder is ideal for feeding hay or grain.
- The welded metal hay rack is designed to be loaded from the top, with grain fed below in the rounded bottom tub.
- The inside of the feeder is lined with a 1/8 inch thick durable poly liner.
- Constructed from 16 - guage steel, designed to withstand the physical abuse commonly inflected by stalled horses.
- Convenient mounting brackets allow you to hang the feeder from up to 2 inch OD tubing or lumber.
- Architectural grade powder coat finish with UV inhibitors.
- Height - 29 Inches
- Width - 21 Inches
- Depth - 19 Inches
- Weight - Approx. 50 Pounds
$24.99*****BRAND MAY VARY*****ALL STAR MIX & FEED INSTRUCTIONSMeasuring cup in each pail holds approximately 4 oz dry weight.CALVES - Feed colostrum within the first 30 minutes after birth. Feed an additional 2 quarts at 6 to 12 hours of age and continue feeding colostrum for the first three days. No whole milk is required after the colostrum feeding period when calf milk replacer is used. Mix milk replacer powder at the rate of 8 oz of dry powder (2 cups) per 2 qts of warm water (100 degrees to 120 degrees F). Feed approximately 2 qts of reconstituted milk replacer TWICE-A-DAY. Calves will vary in feed requirements depending on size and age. When feeding to larger numbers of calves, mix l lb of dry powder (by weight) to 1 gallon of warm water.BABY PIGS - Mix 4 oz of dry powder (1 cup) with 1 qt of warm water and feed in shallow feeder. Keep fresh milk in front of baby pigs at all times. Sprinkle dry powder on starter feeds to assist in weaning.FOALS - Mix 6 oz of dry powder (1 and 1/2 cups) with 1 qt of warm water and feed 4 times per day for the first week of life. From week 2 through 4, mix 8 oz of powder (2 cups) with 1 and 1/2 qts of water and feed 3 times per day. Mix 12 oz of dry powder (3 cups) with 3 qts of water and feed two times per day for the next two weeks. Add 1/4 lb of 16% protein grain ration per day at 2 weeks of age and increase to appetite. Sprinkle 1 cup of dry powder on top of ration twice daily..KIDS - Feed heat-treated colostrum during the first day of life. (Heat to 135 degrees F and hold at this temperature for 1 hour.) Mix 4 oz of dry powder (1 cup) in 1 and 1/2 pints of 110 degress -120 degrees F water, then cool to 90-100 degrees F for hand feeding. Feed 3 to 4 times a day for the first 5 days, then feed just twice a day until weaned. Feed as much as they will drink, starting with 1 pint per feeding and increasing to 1 and 1/2 pints when feeding only twice a day. Provide hay and a grain mix in self-feeders when kids are 1 week old.PUPPIES & KITTENS - Mix 2 oz of dry powder (1/2 cup) into 2 cups of water. Reconstituted milk replacer should be fed at the daily rate of 2 tablespoons per 1/4 lb of body weight and divided into equal portions for each feeding. Needs will vary depending on individual size, but small puppies and kittens should be fed every 2 to 3 hours for the first 2 weeks. Feed at room temperature. To determine correct feeding, weigh 3 times a week. FOR ADULTS: When used as a food supplement during convalescence, to combat stress in show dogs and show cats, or in old age: feed as liquid or sprinkle dry over feed at the rate of 1 tablespoon per 5 lbs of body weight in dogs or 1 teaspoon per 5 lbs of body weight in cats. During pregnancy and lactation: double the amount per 5 lbs of body weight and feed until 2 weeks past birth.
NOTE: We do not recommend feeding ALL STAR Milk Replacer to lambs. Lambs should be fed Merrick's SUPER LAMB.contains 20% protein and 20% fat for rapid animal growth with balanced levels of essential minerals and vitamins such as A, D and E for building strong sturdy frames.
contains 20% protein and 20% fat for rapid animal growth with balanced levels of essential minerals and vitamins such as A, D and E for building strong sturdy frames.Learn More