Clean, safe, tough and extremely economical chick brooder the larger EcoGlow 50 is ideal for up to 50 chicks or ducklings and suitable for any waterfowl or gamebird chicks.
The EcoGlow 50 only uses 60 Watts (a fraction of the electricity of typical suspended infrared lamps) because the chicks are in contact with its warm underneath surface.
The brooder runs at 12v for safety from a mains transformer (supplied) and with the convenience of a generous (about 10 feet) power lead.
Different sizes of chicks can be accommodated thanks to the 4 adjustable legs which allow use at a wide range of heights. One end of the panel may be set lower than the other.
An indicator light confirms the brooder is connected.
The low cost of the EcoGlow makes it possible for larger numbers of chicks to be warmed by multiples of brooders.
For brooding a smaller number of chicks see the smaller EcoGlow 20 chick brooder.
Dimensions: 22" long x 16" wide x 9" high
The EcoGlow chick brooder is subject to EU Design Registration No. 007779729-001Learn More
$124.97GQF has worked closely over the years with science departments at leading universities to produce the best quail breeding pens. Our latest improvement is the use of rubber coated wire. This wire is easier on the birds’ feet, allows the pens to withstand repeated cleaning with cage washers, power washers, or just a garden hose, and increases durability. Each section measures 10” x 24” and is adequate for up to 2 pair of Bobwhite or one cock and three hens. These pens have a large feed trough with a water trough on the back for easy filling and may be equipped with an automatic watering system. Correct slope of the floor permits eggs to roll out under feed trough for production of cleaner eggs with less damage and easier gathering. Intended for use with Bobwhite and Cortunix size birds. Galvanized steel section walls can be removed for colony breeding. Drop Pan, item 0317, and stand, item 0316, sold separately. Learn More
- Size: Large
- Two plastic pans with individual slide out trays make for easy clean up.
- There are two sets of flooring: wood slat and wire with spacing for dwarfs and guinea piges.
- Built-in, ventilated breeding/nesting area with separate access
- Assembles in 5 simple steps
- Measures 48 x 24 x 46 inches Learn More
- Assembled: 36'' Long, 24'' Wide, 35 1/2'' High
- Interior: 31 1/2'' Long, 20'' Wide, 20'' High
- Weight: 40 lbs.
The Small hutch is recommended for multiple small rabbits or one large rabbit. Ensure your rabbit is safe with a secure hutch they will be excited to call their home! The rabbit hutch is elevated, and includes a ramp to make it easy for your rabbit to hop into their hutch. Rubber feet are installed on the bottom legs to prevent splintering when outside, or marking your inside floors. Our cage is crated from a fine weather-resistant variety of fir tree lumber and is coated with a protective, non-toxic stain. The water-resistant top is made of asphalt shingles and is designed to protect your pet from inclement weather.
- Lid fully opens and features a locking lid hinge that supports the top for hands-free access to your pet and cleaning.
- Front Wire Cage Door opens allowing access to the main living space.
- Entry Ramp folds down to allow your pet to come and go as they please
- Removable Interior
- Divider Walls to accommodate a roomier living space.
- Removable Bottom Grille is a foot-friendly design that provides comfort to your pet by allowing liquid and solid waste to drop to the bottom into the removable tray. The grille can be easily removed for cleaning.
- Removable Bottom Tray when the bottom grille is in place, the bottom tray can be removed for easy cleaning - without having to remove your pet. Cage Door is positioned to one side so that a rabbit sized water bottle can be easily placed on the other side (water bottle not included).
- Lid latches to keep pets safe from other animals and weather conditions.
- Cage door features a double lock to provide extra security.
- Steel slide lock feature on the entry ramp.
- 4-ply, double-lock bottom
- Deep sidewall corrugation for strength
- Heavy-duty zinc G90 coating withstands harsh weather conditions
- 1-1/8" top rim is permanently rolled for strong reinforcement
- 1" tube inside rim of tank for additional strength
- Most feature a 1" drain plug
- Unmatched quality and consistency in construction
- 150 Gallon
- 25"H x 39"W x 58"L
- Durable Structural Foam Plastic
- Single Piece Seamless Construction
- Engineered To Withstand Cold Weather
- High Winds & Ill-Tempered Animals, Rustproof, Dent, Crack & Corrosion-Resistant Even When Frozen Solid
- Heavy Duty Reinforced Underside Ribs
- Caged Heaters & Float Valve Systems Are Accepted, Drinker's Wide, Tilt-Back Opening Makes It Easy For Hogs, Sheep & Goats To Use
- 1.5" Oversized Drain Plug , Use For Small Animal Dipping, Disinfecting & Washing, Duramold Construction For Rugged Farm Tough Applications.
- Dip Painted: Priefert Blue
- Feeder designed to be free of head and foot traps.
- A great feeder for the price conscious customer
- Slanted bars are made from Priefert's Quadraform 18 gauge tubing.
- Easy Assembly
- Slanted top rails ensure the cattle keep their heads in the feeder while eating eliminating costly hay loss
- Easy to relocate
- Length: 96"
- Width: 96"
- Height: 45"
- Weight: 105 lbs
Specifically designed to work seamlessly with the Octagon 20 ADVANCE digital incubator (and only with the Octagon 20 ADVANCE) this humidity pump includes a peristaltic pump and an external water reservoir which eliminates the chances of water in the incubator harboring bacteria.
The unit stands beside the incubator and is connected to it by an electrical lead and a flexible tube for water supply.
Humidity settings are controlled directly from the incubator's intuitive digital menu and the achieved relative Humidity (RH) is continuously shown on the incubator’s digital display.
The Octagon 20 ADVANCE incubator coupled with the Humidity Pump effectively maintains the humidity level precisely at the level the user sets irrespective of changes in room humidity and so overcomes problems that can commonly lead to eggs failing to hatch – especially in the latest stages of incubation.
The Humidity Pump module can be purchased as part of the Octagon 20 Advance EX model or separately as an upgrade from Octagon 20 Advance to the Octagon 20 Advance EX.Learn More
- Easily attaches to a small tractor, riding lawn mower or ATV.
- 4' x 4' harrow mat.
- 1/2" heavy duty, high carbon, heat-treated chain
- Reversible mat can be flipped for loosening soil or pasture ground or for smoothing sand or aerating a food plot before and/or after seeding.
- Each tine is 4" in length
$134.99The toughest work conditions are no match for these powerful clippers, which offer faster blade speeds and wider blade sweeps, along with better airflow and less noise during grooming. Virtually unbreakable, these clippers glide through thick, coarse hair easily, managing over 4,000 strokes per minute, and its detachable blade system provides you with incredible versatility. Learn More