Pricing Varies By Region. Please Contact Your Local Store for Pricing.
- Multi-purpose, nutritious formula meets the needs of many species of poultry, including layers, broilers, turkeys, geese, ducks and pheasants
- All Flock is convenient and flexible to feed to multiple species
- 18% protein and fortified with vitamins and minerals to support strong, healthy birds
- Pellet form prevents feed waste
- Designed for birds older than 7 weeks
- Crude Protein: 18.0%
- Lysine: 0.8%
- Methionine: 0.31%
- Crude Fat: 2.5%
- Crude Fiber: 8.0%
- Calcium: 1.4% - 1.9%
- Phosphorus: 0.6%
- Salt: 0.25% - 0.65%
- Sodium: 0.15% - 0.2%
- Don’t let feeders run empty
- Clean feeders and waterers regularly
- Provide fresh, clean water at all times
- Provide the appropriate size grit, as needed
- Oyster shell or coarse ground limestone may be fed from 16 weeks of age for laying birds
A natural, antiseptic, germicidal treatment for use on hooves. Pine Tar’s natural antiseptic properties help combat fungicidal & bacterial infections in the frog. A major ingredient in hoof dressing preparations.
- Pine Tar Pruning Sealer
- 90% Pine tar, 10% resin
- Used for sealing foilage cuts
- A natural, antiseptic, germicidal treatment for use on hooves
EquiFusion 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner is a biodegradable, phosphate-free shampoo and conditioner that cleans and moisturizes hair in one step. It is specially formulated with high-sudsing cleansers that deep clean to remove dirt and debris. Deep conditioner and coconut oil ingredients restore moisture to the hair for a soft, silky feel and add shine to the horse’s coat. Easily detangles manes and tails, without excessive build-up, for softer, more manageable hair. pH-balanced to rinse easily and thoroughly, leaving no residue behind and returning the horse’s skin pH to a normal/healthy level.
Directions For Use Wet the horse’s coat thoroughly with water. Apply a sufficient amount of EquiFusion™ 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner with a sponge and massage into a rich lather over the horse’s entire body. Let lather stand for a couple of minutes. Rinse thoroughly until water runs clear. Remove excess water and dry horse as desired.
● Biodegradable & Phosphate-Free
● Gentle Enough for Daily Use
● For Performance Horses
Constructed from burgundy latigo leather, these heel straps help maintain constant tension to keep spurs in the correct position. Made to last, these 8" heel straps will fit any boot. Simply stretch the holes over the buttons and stretch loop over heel.Learn More
DESIGN YOUR OWN WATERING SYSTEM - A system with one or two cups or a large system using up to 210 cups. Each DRINK CUP can handle up to 40 Quail. INEXPENSIVE PRESSURE REDUCING VALVE can be used for small system of one or two cups or large system to handle up to 1500 Quail. Purchase cups, brackets, tubing and fittings for your system below. DRINK CUP IS THE MOST SANITARY WATERING SYSTEM AVAILABLE - These cups have a spring loaded trigger stem for positive shut off of water. Water flows only when the birds beak is in the cup. No messy wet spots as with nipple drinkers. DESIGNING A SYSTEM - Drink cups require a source of water at a pressure below 5 lbs. PSI which is provided by a pressure reducing valve, or by gravity tanks (less than five feet above drinkers). Use with 5/16' tubing.
Clips to wire of cages, or the screw holes in bracket permits mounting to sides of pens. See item No. 4082 for example of bracket mounted on pen.Learn More
Regular Price: $13.79
Special Price: $12.79
Nutrena SafeChoice Maintenance Horse Feed comes as a 50 pound bag. The feed has a controlled starch formula for maintenance horses with moderate energy needs.
- Balanced energy with moderate calories level for maintenance horses
- Guaranteed amino acid levels to support muscle maintenance
- Added prebiotics and probiotics to aid in nutrient digestion and digestive health
- Organic trace minerals for immune support, increased bioavailiability and improved skin, hair and hoof quality
- Pelleted form
Nutrient Level Crude Protein 12.0% Lysine 0.60% Methionine 0.25% Threonine 0.45% Crude Fat 5.0% Crude Fiber Max. 18.0% Dietary Starch Max. 20.0% Sugar Max. 5.0% Calcium 0.80 - 1.20% Phosphorus 0.60% Copper 50 ppm Zinc 160 ppm Selenium 0.50 ppm Vitamin A 3,000 IU/lb Vitamin D 300 IU/lb Vitamin E 75 IU/lb Biotin 0.45 mg/lb Lactobacillus Acidophilus 4.6M CFU/lb Lactobacilllus Casei 4.6M CFU/lb Bifidobacterium Thermophilum 4.6M CFU/lb Enterococcus Faecium 4.6M CFU/lb
Electrolytes and trace minerals powder with no sugar or dyes. Apple-A-Day electrolyte is the original apple flavored source of electrolytes and trace mineral.
Electrolyte salts with a delicious, palatable flavor * Perfect for performance, endurance, racing, and long trail rides * Granules can be top dressed or mixed in feed
- Kills insects and prevents new infestations
- Specially formulated for use on 100+ fruits, vegetables and citrus plants
- Rainproof protection won’t wash off
- No spraying – just mix and pour