Kaytee Timothy Hay is a natural product with no preservatives or additives, and because timothy hay is lower in calcium, it may decrease the likelihood of urinary tract problems.
Natural sun-cured timothy hay
Crude Protein (min.)...........6.0%
Crude Fat (min.)...............2.0%
Crude Fiber (max.)............32.0%
- Balanced protein, amino acids, vitamins and minerals help animals achieve maximum growth and quality fur production.
- Provides proper energy levels to act as an excellent feed for breeding rabbits.
- Convenience of a complete feed for your rabbits.
- Firm, cohesive pellets help control dust and mess.
- The pellets may be self-fed that is, kept before the animals at all times or hand fed. Self-feeding is also recommended for does with litters to help reduce labor and achieve rapid growth. Self-feeding is also recommended for weaned bunnies.
- If hand feeding, the number of feedings per day is a matter of preference. It is important, though, to feed the animals the same number of times each day at approximately the same time.
- Monitor body condition and adjust feeding levels to maintain desired body condition.
- It is not necessary to feed hay with NatureWise® Rabbit Pellets. High quality hay may be fed, if desired. Hay must be fine-stemmed, leafy, green in color, well cured and free from mildew or mold. Alfalfa, clover, sweet clover, lespedeza, soybean and peanut hay are suitable. Cutting the hay into 3- to 4-inch lengths will help avoid waste.
- Provide clean, fresh water at all times.
- Provide salt blocks or salt spools at all times.
- Keep rabbit hutches, feeders and waterers clean.
Constructed from durable fiberglass, this sorting pole comes in a classic silver color. The rubber handle feels great in your hands and offers a good grip. Measures 5/8" x 54".Learn More
Colostro-Fix Newborn Calf Supplement
- Nutrition for newborn Calves in their first 24 hours of life
- Source of globulin protein
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals
- Easy-to-mix formula stays in suspension
A convenient granular formulation of our all natural- and popular Repels All liquid. Triggers genetically and biologically ingrained fear and flight responses in a multitude of animal intruders - without harm. Lasts up to 2 months. Protectsplants and pro.
*This item cannot be sold in Indiana or New Mexico.Learn More
Pricing Varies By Region. Please Contact Your Local Store for Pricing.
Triumph® Horse Feeds are specially formulated to give your horse the nutrition it requires under a broad range of conditions. Triumph® 12% Horse Feeds are regionally available in pelleted or sweet feed versions, and are designed to be fed to mares, breeding, maintenance and performance horses.
- Crude Protein, min. 12.0%
- Lysine, min. 0.55%
- Crude Fat, min. 6.0%
- Crude Fiber, max. 12.0%
- Calcium, min. - max.: 0.7 - 1.2%%
- Phosphorus, min.: 0.5%
- Copper, min.: 40 ppm
- Zinc, min.: 160 ppm
- Selenium, min.: 0.6 ppm
- Vitamin A, min.: 3,000 IU/lb
- Vitamin D, min.: 300 IU/lb
- itamin E, min.: 40 IU/lb
- Biotin, min.: 0.3 mg.lb
Divide feed into equal feedings and feed at least twice daily at approximately the same time each day.
Reduce intake during periods of reduced exercise.
When changing from other feeds, make the change gradually over a period of one week.
- Fresh clean water should be available at all times. Horses that have been exercised should be cooled out and re-hydrated properly before being fed and before having access to unlimited water.
- Salt should be available free-choice.
Kills over 100 insect pests on ornamentals, flowers,fruits, and vegetable gardens.Learn More