When you have livestock, there are so many items that you need just to care for them. They need proper food and feeding equipment. When they are sick, they need the proper medicine. Even when they aren't sick, you need to provide preventative medicine. Animals also need proper housing. There is just so much to think about. That is why our livestock category is so comprehensive.
Let's say you have rabbits. You will need the proper style cage, a drop pan to put at the bottom and bedding so your rabbits are safely housed. The last thing you want is a loose rabbit. There is too much danger out there for them to be running free. You'll also need the proper supplies to feed them, like hay and pellet food.
What if rabbits aren't your thing? How about if you are more into bees? Well, we can help you with that, too. We have frames and boxes. There are also entrance reducers and queen excluders, if you need them.
It really doesn't matter what type of livestock you have, from bees and rabbits to cows and chickens and even dogs and potbellied pigs, we have something for them all. This category offers a range of items that you will need to properly care for any animal you have.
Ivomec injection for grower and feeder pigs is dilute parasiticide for young pigs. Give to grower and feeder pigs injected subcutaneously at a rate of 1 ml per 20 pounds of bodyweight. This product kills gastrointestinal roundworms. Ivomec Injection Is A Clear Ready To Use Sterile Solution Contains 1% Ivermectin.
Consult your veterinarian for assistance in the diagnosis, treatment, and control of parasitism.
Cattle: Treatment and control of gastrointestinal roundworms (including inhibited Ostertagia ostertagi), lungworms, grubs (note insert precautions), sucking lice, and mange mites in cattle. Swine: Treatment and control of gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms, lice, and mange mites in swine.
Cattle: 1 mL per 110 lb body weight
Swine: 1 mL per 75 lb body weight
See package insert for complete indications and use directions.
For subcutaneous injection in cattle and swine only.
Protect product from light.
IVOMEC (ivermectin) Injection for Cattle and Swine has been developed specifically for use in cattle, swine, reindeer, and American bison only. This product should not be used in other animal species as severe reactions, including fatalities in dogs, may result.
Use in Dogs and Cats: Ivermectin injection is given as a liquid orally to dogs as heartworm preventative. This is a common practice with breeders, animal shelters and humane societies. Proper dosing and a heartworm test is essential. Avoid giving to Collies. Shetland Sheepdogs and their crosses as these breeds are sensitive to ivermectin. Consult with your veterinarian for dosing instructions.
Ivermectin injection is also given orally, by injection and topically in the ear for control and treatment of mites - ear mites and skin mites (mange). Consult with your veterinarian for dosing instructions.
- Dip Painted: Priefert Blue
- Feeder designed to be free of head and foot traps.
- A great feeder for the price conscious customer
- Slanted bars are made from Priefert's Quadraform 18 gauge tubing.
- Easy Assembly
- Slanted top rails ensure the cattle keep their heads in the feeder while eating eliminating costly hay loss
- Easy to relocate
- Length: 96"
- Width: 96"
- Height: 45"
- Weight: 105 lbs
- 150 Gallon
- 25"H x 39"W x 58"L
- Durable Structural Foam Plastic
- Single Piece Seamless Construction
- Engineered To Withstand Cold Weather
- High Winds & Ill-Tempered Animals, Rustproof, Dent, Crack & Corrosion-Resistant Even When Frozen Solid
- Heavy Duty Reinforced Underside Ribs
- Caged Heaters & Float Valve Systems Are Accepted, Drinker's Wide, Tilt-Back Opening Makes It Easy For Hogs, Sheep & Goats To Use
- 1.5" Oversized Drain Plug , Use For Small Animal Dipping, Disinfecting & Washing, Duramold Construction For Rugged Farm Tough Applications.
- The Wahl Arco is a Professional Equine clipper kit that is perfect for the bridal path, fetlocks, face, ears and finish work on all breeds
- Professional cordless '5 in 1' blade clipper kit with 2 NiMH batteries and unsurpassed cutting performance
- Exceptionally lightweight, amazingly quiet with no vibration at 5,500 strokes per minute, the Arco gives you the power and performance you need
- The adjustable '5 in 1' blade has blade sizes #9, #10, #15, #30, & #40 all in one blade and glides through coats quickly and efficiently
- The clipper and blade are ALWAYS cool running and give you continuous cordless operation with the dual-charge battery packs
- The unsurpassed cutting ability of the '5 in 1' blade by Wahl ensures top clipper performance for all grooming needs
- 6.75 inches long, weighs 7.9 ounces; 1-year limited professional warranty
- The Arco clipper is a must have clipper for every horse owner who wants to save time and have a great finished clip!
- Professional cordless Arco clipper
- 2 NiMH batteries giving you continuous runtime
- '5 in 1' adjustable blade
- Durable storage case
- Charging base
- 4 slide on attachment guide combs
- Blade oil, cleaning brush and instructions
Our 1-Piece Heavy-Duty Bunk Feeder is the industry leader in design and quality.
The replaceable bunk liner is formed in a single piece from 100% recycled materials with no seams or inserts and is built rugged to withstand abuse from small or large herds.
The welded frame is made from 1-3/4" diameter round tubular steel and the poly liner is held securely by rivets.
19" tall 34" wideLearn More