Our Twister Mineral Feeder is the best mineral feeder value on the market, and the newest Tarter innovations allow this feeder to be fully assembled and ready to use in just minutes.
This 15-gallon capacity feeder features a broad poly cover that allows easy access to animals in the field, while shielding minerals from the elements.
The single lube bearing assures years of smooth operation and the 47"-diameter base prevents tipping.
Assembled height is 54"Learn More
$134.99The toughest work conditions are no match for these powerful clippers, which offer faster blade speeds and wider blade sweeps, along with better airflow and less noise during grooming. Virtually unbreakable, these clippers glide through thick, coarse hair easily, managing over 4,000 strokes per minute, and its detachable blade system provides you with incredible versatility. Learn More
- 150 Gallon
- 25"H x 39"W x 58"L
- Durable Structural Foam Plastic
- Single Piece Seamless Construction
- Engineered To Withstand Cold Weather
- High Winds & Ill-Tempered Animals, Rustproof, Dent, Crack & Corrosion-Resistant Even When Frozen Solid
- Heavy Duty Reinforced Underside Ribs
- Caged Heaters & Float Valve Systems Are Accepted, Drinker's Wide, Tilt-Back Opening Makes It Easy For Hogs, Sheep & Goats To Use
- 1.5" Oversized Drain Plug , Use For Small Animal Dipping, Disinfecting & Washing, Duramold Construction For Rugged Farm Tough Applications.
The GENESIS Hova-Bator is TUV LISTED. This certification along with the safety afforded by its 12 Volt system makes it perfect for use in classroom and laboratory settings. It is pre-set for bird eggs. Simply plug it in, then add water for humidity and eggs. While the thermostat set temperature can easily be fine tuned, most users won’t find it necessary. The LCD will display set temp, actual temp and humidity percentage in both Fahrenheit and Celsius. The pre-set microprocessor based thermostat digitally regulates itself. The digital technology in this thermostat means the command setting is never affected by changes in humidity, temperature or dust. Built in sensors prevent the “burn up” of eggs. Like all incubators, the GENESIS requires a stable room temperature and should not be used in areas like sheds or barns. Excellent for classrooms, novices, and experts. Thermostat can be set to any temperature required for bird eggs and can also be set for all reptile eggs down to 60F. (room temperature has to be 50F for the 1588 to regulate 60F.). Includes picture window & plastic bottom liner.
- TURNER SOLD SEPARATELY.
- 1588 - 12 Volt DC power supply operates on 100 to 240 Volt AC .
- Only U.S. plug & cord set supplied.
- Input: AC 100-240V 50/60 Hz 1.5A
- Output 3000mA 12Volt
- Without an automatic turner in place, the incubator will hold 50 duck or chicken eggs or 130 quail eggs.
- Dimensions 18 1/2” x 18 1/2” x 9 1/2”
Our 1-Piece Heavy-Duty Bunk Feeder is the industry leader in design and quality.
The replaceable bunk liner is formed in a single piece from 100% recycled materials with no seams or inserts and is built rugged to withstand abuse from small or large herds.
The welded frame is made from 1-3/4" diameter round tubular steel and the poly liner is held securely by rivets.
19" tall 34" wideLearn More
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Chain connectors around oval end frames maximize tight Priefert "Horse Safe" connections. Chain connectors offer increased versatility and safety by eliminating foot traps.
- Common uses: round pens, arenas, paddocks, and temporary stalls.
- Connects to any other brand of panel with no special connectors or wire needed. Easier to setup on uneven ground.
- Elimiates the need for special connectors at 3 or 4 way unions.
- Ideal for confinement of cooperative animals - NOT FOR CROWDING
- J-Legs increase portability & keep panel on top of ground in wet or boggy conditions.
- Single-piece vertical stay through drilled horizontal rails for extra strength.
- Common uses in round pens, arenas, paddocks, and temporary stalls.
- Loop legs for increased portability. Slide Latch.
- Chain connectors around round end frames maximize tight Priefert "Horse Safe" connections. Chain connectors offer increased versatility and safety by eliminating foot traps.
- Connects to any other brand of panel with no special connectors or wire needed.
- Eliminates the need for special connectors at 3 or 4 way unions.
- Ideal for confinement of cooperative animals - NOT FOR HEAVY CROWDING SITUATIONS
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish.
Clean, safe, tough and extremely economical chick brooder the larger EcoGlow 50 is ideal for up to 50 chicks or ducklings and suitable for any waterfowl or gamebird chicks.
The EcoGlow 50 only uses 60 Watts (a fraction of the electricity of typical suspended infrared lamps) because the chicks are in contact with its warm underneath surface.
The brooder runs at 12v for safety from a mains transformer (supplied) and with the convenience of a generous (about 10 feet) power lead.
Different sizes of chicks can be accommodated thanks to the 4 adjustable legs which allow use at a wide range of heights. One end of the panel may be set lower than the other.
An indicator light confirms the brooder is connected.
The low cost of the EcoGlow makes it possible for larger numbers of chicks to be warmed by multiples of brooders.
For brooding a smaller number of chicks see the smaller EcoGlow 20 chick brooder.
Dimensions: 22" long x 16" wide x 9" high
The EcoGlow chick brooder is subject to EU Design Registration No. 007779729-001Learn More
Rhinopneumonitis EHV-1p & EHV-1b (KV) (Ft Dodge) For the vaccination of healthy pregnant mares as an aid in the prevention of abortion due to EHV-1. For pregnant mares, give a 2 ml dose IM during the 5th, 7th and 9th months of pregnancy.Learn More
Out of stock