- 150 Gallon
- 25"H x 39"W x 58"L
- Durable Structural Foam Plastic
- Single Piece Seamless Construction
- Engineered To Withstand Cold Weather
- High Winds & Ill-Tempered Animals, Rustproof, Dent, Crack & Corrosion-Resistant Even When Frozen Solid
- Heavy Duty Reinforced Underside Ribs
- Caged Heaters & Float Valve Systems Are Accepted, Drinker's Wide, Tilt-Back Opening Makes It Easy For Hogs, Sheep & Goats To Use
- 1.5" Oversized Drain Plug , Use For Small Animal Dipping, Disinfecting & Washing, Duramold Construction For Rugged Farm Tough Applications.
Specifically designed to work seamlessly with the Octagon 20 ADVANCE digital incubator (and only with the Octagon 20 ADVANCE) this humidity pump includes a peristaltic pump and an external water reservoir which eliminates the chances of water in the incubator harboring bacteria.
The unit stands beside the incubator and is connected to it by an electrical lead and a flexible tube for water supply.
Humidity settings are controlled directly from the incubator's intuitive digital menu and the achieved relative Humidity (RH) is continuously shown on the incubator’s digital display.
The Octagon 20 ADVANCE incubator coupled with the Humidity Pump effectively maintains the humidity level precisely at the level the user sets irrespective of changes in room humidity and so overcomes problems that can commonly lead to eggs failing to hatch – especially in the latest stages of incubation.
The Humidity Pump module can be purchased as part of the Octagon 20 Advance EX model or separately as an upgrade from Octagon 20 Advance to the Octagon 20 Advance EX.Learn More
$134.99The toughest work conditions are no match for these powerful clippers, which offer faster blade speeds and wider blade sweeps, along with better airflow and less noise during grooming. Virtually unbreakable, these clippers glide through thick, coarse hair easily, managing over 4,000 strokes per minute, and its detachable blade system provides you with incredible versatility. Learn More
Our Twister Mineral Feeder is the best mineral feeder value on the market, and the newest Tarter innovations allow this feeder to be fully assembled and ready to use in just minutes.
This 15-gallon capacity feeder features a broad poly cover that allows easy access to animals in the field, while shielding minerals from the elements.
The single lube bearing assures years of smooth operation and the 47"-diameter base prevents tipping.
Assembled height is 54"Learn More
Our 1-Piece Heavy-Duty Bunk Feeder is the industry leader in design and quality.
The replaceable bunk liner is formed in a single piece from 100% recycled materials with no seams or inserts and is built rugged to withstand abuse from small or large herds.
The welded frame is made from 1-3/4" diameter round tubular steel and the poly liner is held securely by rivets.
19" tall 34" wideLearn More
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Chain connectors around oval end frames maximize tight Priefert "Horse Safe" connections. Chain connectors offer increased versatility and safety by eliminating foot traps.
- Common uses: round pens, arenas, paddocks, and temporary stalls.
- Connects to any other brand of panel with no special connectors or wire needed. Easier to setup on uneven ground.
- Elimiates the need for special connectors at 3 or 4 way unions.
- Ideal for confinement of cooperative animals - NOT FOR CROWDING
- J-Legs increase portability & keep panel on top of ground in wet or boggy conditions.
- Single-piece vertical stay through drilled horizontal rails for extra strength.
- Common uses in round pens, arenas, paddocks, and temporary stalls.
- Loop legs for increased portability. Slide Latch.
- Chain connectors around round end frames maximize tight Priefert "Horse Safe" connections. Chain connectors offer increased versatility and safety by eliminating foot traps.
- Connects to any other brand of panel with no special connectors or wire needed.
- Eliminates the need for special connectors at 3 or 4 way unions.
- Ideal for confinement of cooperative animals - NOT FOR HEAVY CROWDING SITUATIONS
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish.
$136.97Powder River's Rancher cattle panels are 2" in diameter, 16 gauge steel construction and are 70" tall. These 2" cattle panels are great for stalls, stud pens and round pens. The unique connecting system guarantees a strong, tight, quiet and safe connection. Level ground is necessary for a secure panel connection. Learn More