- 150 Gallon
- 25"H x 39"W x 58"L
- Durable Structural Foam Plastic
- Single Piece Seamless Construction
- Engineered To Withstand Cold Weather
- High Winds & Ill-Tempered Animals, Rustproof, Dent, Crack & Corrosion-Resistant Even When Frozen Solid
- Heavy Duty Reinforced Underside Ribs
- Caged Heaters & Float Valve Systems Are Accepted, Drinker's Wide, Tilt-Back Opening Makes It Easy For Hogs, Sheep & Goats To Use
- 1.5" Oversized Drain Plug , Use For Small Animal Dipping, Disinfecting & Washing, Duramold Construction For Rugged Farm Tough Applications.
- The Wahl Arco is a Professional Equine clipper kit that is perfect for the bridal path, fetlocks, face, ears and finish work on all breeds
- Professional cordless '5 in 1' blade clipper kit with 2 NiMH batteries and unsurpassed cutting performance
- Exceptionally lightweight, amazingly quiet with no vibration at 5,500 strokes per minute, the Arco gives you the power and performance you need
- The adjustable '5 in 1' blade has blade sizes #9, #10, #15, #30, & #40 all in one blade and glides through coats quickly and efficiently
- The clipper and blade are ALWAYS cool running and give you continuous cordless operation with the dual-charge battery packs
- The unsurpassed cutting ability of the '5 in 1' blade by Wahl ensures top clipper performance for all grooming needs
- 6.75 inches long, weighs 7.9 ounces; 1-year limited professional warranty
- The Arco clipper is a must have clipper for every horse owner who wants to save time and have a great finished clip!
- Professional cordless Arco clipper
- 2 NiMH batteries giving you continuous runtime
- '5 in 1' adjustable blade
- Durable storage case
- Charging base
- 4 slide on attachment guide combs
- Blade oil, cleaning brush and instructions
Our 1-Piece Heavy-Duty Bunk Feeder is the industry leader in design and quality.
The replaceable bunk liner is formed in a single piece from 100% recycled materials with no seams or inserts and is built rugged to withstand abuse from small or large herds.
The welded frame is made from 1-3/4" diameter round tubular steel and the poly liner is held securely by rivets.
19" tall 34" wideLearn More
Ivomec injection for grower and feeder pigs is dilute parasiticide for young pigs. Give to grower and feeder pigs injected subcutaneously at a rate of 1 ml per 20 pounds of bodyweight. This product kills gastrointestinal roundworms. Ivomec Injection Is A Clear Ready To Use Sterile Solution Contains 1% Ivermectin.
Consult your veterinarian for assistance in the diagnosis, treatment, and control of parasitism.
Cattle: Treatment and control of gastrointestinal roundworms (including inhibited Ostertagia ostertagi), lungworms, grubs (note insert precautions), sucking lice, and mange mites in cattle. Swine: Treatment and control of gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms, lice, and mange mites in swine.
Cattle: 1 mL per 110 lb body weight
Swine: 1 mL per 75 lb body weight
See package insert for complete indications and use directions.
For subcutaneous injection in cattle and swine only.
Protect product from light.
IVOMEC (ivermectin) Injection for Cattle and Swine has been developed specifically for use in cattle, swine, reindeer, and American bison only. This product should not be used in other animal species as severe reactions, including fatalities in dogs, may result.
Use in Dogs and Cats: Ivermectin injection is given as a liquid orally to dogs as heartworm preventative. This is a common practice with breeders, animal shelters and humane societies. Proper dosing and a heartworm test is essential. Avoid giving to Collies. Shetland Sheepdogs and their crosses as these breeds are sensitive to ivermectin. Consult with your veterinarian for dosing instructions.
Ivermectin injection is also given orally, by injection and topically in the ear for control and treatment of mites - ear mites and skin mites (mange). Consult with your veterinarian for dosing instructions.
You've heard the expression “no hoof, no horse”? It means not only that poor quality hooves lead to eventual lameness, but that the condition of a horse's hooves are an indication of its overall health and nutritional state. Formula 707 LifeCare Hoof is Formula 707's most intensive support for hooves needing help. Formula 707 Hoof Health gives chipped, cracked, crumbling, delaminating hooves the intensive care they need...from the inside.
Each serving of Formula 707 Hoof contains d-biotin (a B-vitamin vital to hoof health), DL-methionine and L-lysine (essential amino acids), plus minerals calcium, phosphorus, zinc methionine complex, and proteinated manganese and copper to maximize bio-availability. All of these nutrients are blended in a base of yeast culture, dried distillers grains and rice hulls, making Hoof Essentials the most balanced product of its kind. You'll see results in just a few weeks, and dramatic improvements in just a few months.
- 320 servings
Guaranteed Analysis Crude Protein (min) 11.35% Crude Fat (min) 1.26% Crude Fiber (max) 15.20% Calcium (min) 0.22% Calcium (max) 0.28% Phosphorus 0.40% Potassium 0.54% Manganese 0.11% Copper 0.065% Zinc 0.704% Pyridoxine 800 mg/lb Biotin 2 mg/lb Choline 3,100 mg/lb DL-Methionine 5.64% L-Lysine 1.35%
Glucosamine has long been a favorite for horses that need extra joint support because of old age or athletic activities. This naturally-occurring substance helps build and maintain the matrix of collagen and connective tissue that forms the basic substance of cartilage. Flex Formula Glucosamine Pellets also contain manganese for cartilage formation, and DL-methionine, a protein-building amino acid.
- High quality glucosamine in a convenient, easy-to-use form
- Use to help maintain healthy joints, ligaments and connective tissues
Active Ingredients Purified Glucosamine HCL 4000 mg/oz DL-Methionine 1500 mg/oz Manganese Proteinate 50 mg/oz
During an intense performance your horse’s 20-pound heart will pump blood at the rate of five quarts per second. Its heart rate may rise above 250 beats per minute and its systolic blood pressure can exceed 300 mmHg.
These numbers are all considered normal for an all-out competition, but they don’t come without a price. While the heart and the veins and arteries that ferry blood throughout the body are able to withstand this degree of punishment, the fragile capillaries responsible for oxygen/CO2 exchange within the lungs can often become stressed beyond the bursting point. Whenever this occurs, the horse suffers—breathing is compromised, lung tissue becomes scarred and performance drops off.
Formula 707 RespiratoryMx Training and Event Formulas were specifically developed to support and maintain your horse’s natural defenses against the ravages of intense competition while avoiding harmful side effects. These products contain no drugs, chemicals or artificial ingredients of any kind. They’re a synergistic pair of proprietary herbal formulas, both in a highly palatable flaxseed-meal base. Provide just two ounces per day of the Training Formula between competitions, then two ounces per day of the Event Formula, beginning two days prior to a competition.
There is simply no better way to maintain the integrity of your horse’s cardiovascular system when his competitive edge—and your next paycheck—are on the line.Learn More
This Classic Wooden Rabbit Hutch is built to last! The hutch is large enough to contain multiple rabbits and provide them with shelter and airflow!
- Wooden Frame
- Pull Out Drop Pan
- Easy To Open Door
- Metal Floors and Walls
Dimensions: 42.5" x 28" x 39"Learn More
Horses that can’t graze at will continue to produce stomach acids even when there’s nothing to digest. This can lead to ulcerations of the stomach lining and poor appetite — not to mention diminished performance and meager general condition. Formula 707 GastroMx is an effective combination of ingredients to aid digestions and mitigate the effects of acid on the stomach lining.
Every hour, the parietal cells lining a horse’s stomach secrete more than six cups of concentrated acid — it’s part of the digestive processes of an animal meant to graze all day and all night. When horses can’t graze at will — and many horses can’t — the acid production in their stomach doesn’t stop. Particularly for horses in high-stress training and performance situations, high-energy feed is quickly consumed and quickly digested, which means that, long after the stomach has emptied, the acid continues to flow.
Formula 707 GastroMx has been specifically formulated with an effective combination of ingredients to aid digestion and mitigate the effects of acid on the stomach lining. Just two ounces of Formula 707 GastroMx twice a day will maintain a healthy gastric system and help keep horses in top condition.
Active Ingredients Zinc Sulfate 2,000 mg/lb L-Glutamine 40,000 mg/lb L-Threonine 20,000 mg/lb Proprietary Herb Blend 148,000 mg/lb
Proprietary Herb Blend contains Licorice Root, Grape Seed Extract, and Marshmallow Root.