When you have livestock, there are so many items that you need just to care for them. They need proper food and feeding equipment. When they are sick, they need the proper medicine. Even when they aren't sick, you need to provide preventative medicine. Animals also need proper housing. There is just so much to think about. That is why our livestock category is so comprehensive.
Let's say you have rabbits. You will need the proper style cage, a drop pan to put at the bottom and bedding so your rabbits are safely housed. The last thing you want is a loose rabbit. There is too much danger out there for them to be running free. You'll also need the proper supplies to feed them, like hay and pellet food.
What if rabbits aren't your thing? How about if you are more into bees? Well, we can help you with that, too. We have frames and boxes. There are also entrance reducers and queen excluders, if you need them.
It really doesn't matter what type of livestock you have, from bees and rabbits to cows and chickens and even dogs and potbellied pigs, we have something for them all. This category offers a range of items that you will need to properly care for any animal you have.
NurseAll Multi-Species Milk Replacer
- 24% Protein and 24% Fat equals fast, healthy growth
- All Milk formula for excellent digestibility and performance
- Naturally acidified to help prevent digestive upset
Nurtures 11 different species of baby animals:
- Goat Kids
- Baby Pigs
- Crias (llama & alpaca)
- Elk Calves
Pricing Varies By Region. Please Contact Your Local Store for Pricing.
Record Rack® Golden Deer Nuggets™ are specially designed to attract and nourish deer with a unique nutrition-packed formula. Ideal for replacing deer corn. Record Rack® Golden Deer Nuggets™ guarantee locked-in freshness, superior palatability and outstanding water resistance—ideal for spin feeders with 2” openings or more, for mixing with other feeds, and for feeding on the ground.
- Advanced extrusion technology for superior palatability, superior digestibility and superior water resistance.
- More protein for growth and antler development.
- More fat and fiber—and less starch and sugar—to aid digestion and help minimize the risk of digestive upsets in deer.
- Superior mineral and trace mineral package to support the development of structural tissues and antlers.
- Higher vitamin levels for enhanced immune system response during periods of stress from the environment and the rut.
- No waste or stopped-up feeders from corncobs and stalk trash.
- Durable nugget form for convenient spin feeding.
- Wild berry scent and flavoring for enhanced consumption and appeal.
- Aflatoxin safe for all wildlife , including quail and other game birds.
Unassembled-Deep Brood Beehive Box Standard 9 1/2" 10 Frame Langstroth Design. Handle grips on 4 sides for easy handling.Learn More
Protect your hands while working with bees using these goat skin bee gloves. A canvas upper with goat leather in the hands and mesh inserts for venting give you the comfort, dexterity, and protection you need to handle the various jobs of beekeeping.Learn More
$15.97CONVENIENT FOR CANDLING EGGS - Weighs only 5 ounces - easy to move over eggs for long periods - eggs need not be handled. Has 5 foot electric cord. Use to check progress of development. After 10th day remove infertile eggs to provide more room in the incubator. Learn More
This riding crop has a 20" shaft and comes in a black color. The comfortable PVC handle feels great in the hands.Learn More
The tags are made of an advanced polyurethane formulation and are engineered to prevent cracking, remain flexible and provide excellent longevity. The All American ear tag design features a Snap-Lok® collar for superior retention, a longer neck for greater visibility and ultraviolet inhibitors to resist fading.Learn More
Just a small amount of this liquid works for up to 8 days against thrush and aids in the prevention of thrush. Forms an antiseptic barrier between healthy tissue and thrush. Its unique purple color tells you where it's doing the job, with a fresh coat needed only where the color has faded. Effective, yet milder to sensitive tissues than some other commercial preparations that contain bleaches, copper sulfate or turpentine. May also be used before applying sole pads and silicon to toughen thin-soled feet and reduce bacteria counts. Use in a well-ventilated area. For horseLearn More
Pricing Varies By Region. Please Contact Your Local Store for Pricing.
40 bags per skid
- Controlled starch formula: SafeChoice®, with its controlled starch, highly digestible fiber formula, aids in balancing the energy from these multiple sources in the diet. Controlled starch diets are widely recommended for use in horses that are prone to metabolic disturbances related to high starch intake.
- High quality, balanced nutrition: Calorie-rich fats from vegetable oil, controlled starch levels, guaranteed amino acid levels, vitamins and minerals have been scientifically balanced and formulated for every life stage. Formulated with organic trace mineral complexes, added yeast culture and Direct Fed Microbials.
- Enhanced processing: SafeChoice® is pelleted to enhance the digestibility of the nutrients critical to a horse's health and performance.
- Crude Protein: 14.0%
- Lysine: 0.80%
- Methionine: 0.30%
- Threonine: min. 0.50%
- Crude Fat: 7.0%
- Crude Fiber: max. 15.0%
- Calcium: min. 0.90%-max. 1.20%
- Phosphorus: 0.75%
- Copper: 50 ppm
- Zinc: 160ppm
- Selenium: 0.6 ppm
- Vitamin A: 3,500IU/lb
- Vitamin D: 350 IU/lb
- Vitamin E: 100 IU/lb
- Biotin: .45mg/lb
- Use the Feeding Table below as a guide. Be sure to monitor your horse's body condition closely and adjust as necessary for the desired body condition and activity level.
- Feed with clean, good quality hay at the rate of 1.0-1.75 lbs (kg) of hay per 100 lbs (kg) of bodyweight per day, or the pasture equivalent.
- Divide the recommended feeding level into two or more equally spaced feedings per day.
- Provide fresh, clean water at all times except to hot and tired horses. Always cool down your horse properly before providing free access to water.
- Make salt available free choice.
SafeChoice® Feeding Table* (per head per day)
- Maintenance Horses: 0.25 to 0.50 lb of feed / 100lb Body Weight
- Pregnant Mares: First Two Trimesters of Gestation - 0.25 to 0.50 lb of feed / 100lb Body Weight.
- Last Trimester of Gestation: 0.50 to 0.75 lb of feed / 100lb Body Weight
- Lactating Mares: Early Lactation (Foaling to 3 Months) - 1.00 to 1.50 lb of feed / 100lb Body Weight
- Late Lactation (3 Months to Weaning): 0.75 to 1.00 lb of feed / 100lb Body Weight
- Performance Horses: Light Exercise - 0.50 to 0.75 lb of feed / 100lb Body Weight.
- Medium Exercise: 0.75 to 1.00 lb of feed / 100lb Body Weight.
- Intense Exercise: 1.00 to 1.50 lb of feed / 100lb Body Weight
- Growing Horses: Foals - Creep Feed
- Weanlings: 1.50 to 2.00 lb of feed / 100lb Body Weight
- Yearlings: 0.75 to 1.50 lb of feed / 100lb Body Weight
Do not feed horses to excess body condition, particularly growing horses.Learn More
This nickel plated pony ring snaffle bit features a 4-1/2" mouth and 1-3/4" rings.
Please note: Horses and ponies should never wear a bit when tied.Learn More