Unassembled-Deep Brood Beehive Box Standard 9 1/2" 10 Frame Langstroth Design. Handle grips on 4 sides for easy handling.Learn More
NurseAll Multi-Species Milk Replacer
- 24% Protein and 24% Fat equals fast, healthy growth
- All Milk formula for excellent digestibility and performance
- Naturally acidified to help prevent digestive upset
Nurtures 9 different species of baby animals:
- Goat Kids
- Baby Pigs
- Crias (llama & alpaca)
- Elk Calves
Protect your hands while working with bees using these goat skin bee gloves. A canvas upper with goat leather in the hands and mesh inserts for venting give you the comfort, dexterity, and protection you need to handle the various jobs of beekeeping.Learn More
- Used with our feeder bracket the feeder tub provides an easy removable, durable grain feeding option for any stall situation.
- 20 qt. capacity.
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 17"
- Width: 14.5"
- Height: 10"
- Weight: 4 lbs
Regular Price: $29.97
Special Price: $15.99
This cotton lunge line features a rubber stopper that helps keep it from sliding through your hands. Non-rust solid brass 225 snap. Measures 3/4" x 25'.Learn More
Pricing Varies By Region. Please Contact Your Local Store for Pricing.
Record Rack® Golden Deer Nuggets™ are specially designed to attract and nourish deer with a unique nutrition-packed formula. Ideal for replacing deer corn. Record Rack® Golden Deer Nuggets™ guarantee locked-in freshness, superior palatability and outstanding water resistance—ideal for spin feeders with 2” openings or more, for mixing with other feeds, and for feeding on the ground.
- Advanced extrusion technology for superior palatability, superior digestibility and superior water resistance.
- More protein for growth and antler development.
- More fat and fiber—and less starch and sugar—to aid digestion and help minimize the risk of digestive upsets in deer.
- Superior mineral and trace mineral package to support the development of structural tissues and antlers.
- Higher vitamin levels for enhanced immune system response during periods of stress from the environment and the rut.
- No waste or stopped-up feeders from corncobs and stalk trash.
- Durable nugget form for convenient spin feeding.
- Wild berry scent and flavoring for enhanced consumption and appeal.
- Aflatoxin safe for all wildlife , including quail and other game birds.
Regular Price: $17.49
Special Price: $15.99
A Complete Liquid Fruit Tree Spray Containing: Captan 12%, Malathion 6%, Carbaryl .3% And A Spreader Sticker. A complete liquid fruit tree spray excellent for the home orchardist. Controls both insects and diseases on fruit trees, flowers, evergreens and strawberries. Mix 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 tablespoons per gallon of water as directed in the directions for use. Easy to use; mixes with water instantly, no pre-mixing. Apply using a hose-end or tank sprayer.Learn More
PYRANHA INCORPORATED PYRANHA SPRAY N WIPE FLY SPRAY (001EQSPRAY)-------- Kills and repels stable flies, horse flies, deer flies, face flies, house flies, horn flies, boot flies, mosquitoes, gnats. Apply as a wipe using a cloth or sponge. Apply as a triggerLearn More
For vaccination of healthy cattle as an aid in the prevention of disease caused by bovine rhinotracheitis, bovine virus diarrhea, bovine parainfluenza-3 and bovine respiratory syncytial virus. This product aids in the prevention of persistent BVD Type I and Type II infection of the fetal calf when it is used subcutaneously in the cow or heifer 30 to 60 days pre-breeding.
DOSE: Aseptically rehydrate with the accompanying diluent. Cattle, inject one 2 mL dose subcutaneously or intramuscularly using aseptic technique. Annual revaccination is recommended. Protect animals from exposure for at least 14 days after vaccination. Calves vaccinated under 6 months of age should be revaccinated at 6 months of age.
CAUTION: Store in the dark at 2° to 7°C (35° to 45°F). AVOID FREEZING. SHAKE WELL. Use entire contents when first opened. DO NOT USE IN PREGNANT COWS OR IN CALVES NURSING PREGNANT COWS. A small percentage of animals may show transient mild injection site swelling. Do not vaccinate within 21 days before slaughter. Burn container and all unused contents. In case of anaphylactoid reaction, administer epinephrine.