- Suspends cage over dropping pan
- Easy to assemble: locks together
- Using a frame kit raises the cage, making it easier to reach the animal and allowing for convenient storage of supplies underneath
- Saves space: kits bolt together allowing cages to be stacked up to four high (use one kit for each cage)
- Bolts and nuts supplied
Equine Fly & Mosquito Concentrate
- Controls pests up to 4 weeks!
- Makes up to 25 gallons of ready-to-use spray.
- For use on horses, ponies, dogs and animal premises.
- Protects against 6 fly species, mosquitoes, gnats, and more
An Energy Supplement
A concentrated energy source that provides energy and weight gain to horses of all ages.
- Rich in Linoleic Acid, which helps promote a shiny, healthy coat.
- Blend of 3 Oils – Wheat Germ Oil, Soybean Oil and Corn Oil.
- Provides Vitamin E – An important anti-oxidant.
- A great way to add fat to your horse’s diet without increasing their grain intake.
- 1 gallon – 64-day supply (2oz/day)
- Degummed soybean oil, refined corn oil, wheat germ oil, alphatocopheryl acetate, artificial flavors.
Feeding Directions Foals Feed 1-3 fluid oz. per day as desired Mares Feed 2-8 fluid oz. per day as desired Breeding Horses Feed 2-8 fluid oz. per day as desired Maintenance Horses Feed 2-6 fluid oz. per day as desired Performance Horses Feed 6-12 fluid oz. per day as desired
Made from brushed pile fleece, these leg wraps help provide support during heavy workouts. Hook and loop closures provide easy on and off. Measure 4-3/4" wide by approximately 8' long. Machine washable. Set includes four leg wraps.Learn More
Amprolium (220mg/g) (Merial)An aid in the treatment and prevention of coccidiosis in calves. Mix CORID® daily with fresh drinking water for five (5) consecutive days as a treatment or twenty-one (21) consecutive days as a preventative measure. When using as a treatment, provide to all animals in a herd, pen, or group; when one or more calves show clinical signs of coccidiosis, it is likely that the entire group has been exposed. To help prevent coccidiosis, provide CORID® in the drinking water of animals during periods of exposure, stress, or when experience indicates that coccidiosis may be likely to occur. Slaughter withdrawal: 24 hours. Do not use in calves to be processed for veal. Drinking Water 5-day Treatment: mix 10 oz (1 packet) per 125 gal water, offer as the only source of water for five (5) consecutive days. Provide enough water for all animals during a complete 24-hour period. Drinking Water 21-day Prevention: mix 10 oz (1 packet) per 250 gal water, offer as only source of water for twenty-one (21) consecutive days until entire volume is consumed. Provide enough water for all animals during a complete 24-hour period. Drench 5-day Treatment: mix 3 oz powder (10.5 Tbsp) per 1 qt water, dose with a syringe (no needle) at 1 fl oz (30 cc or mL) per 100 lb body weight daily for five (5) consecutive days. Drench 21-day Prevention: mix 1½ oz powder (5.25 Tbsp) per 1 qt water, dose with a syringe (no needle) at 1 fl oz (30 cc or mL) per 100 lb body weight daily for twenty-one (21) consecutive days.Learn More
Exciting color combinations give this poly roper rein a fashionable look you'll love! This quality roper rein features durable, weather resistant russet harness leather water loops at both ends with alum tanned leather laces and nickel plated scissor snaps. You'll appreciate the great feel this rein has in your hands. Measures 3/8" x 8'.Learn More
This simple white cotton lead features a non-rust solid brass 225 snap. Measures 5/8" x 10'.Learn More
Russet harness leather water tie ends with burgundy latigo leather ties.
- Pack of two