$18.955/16” inner diameter. Use this inexpensive tubing for low pressure systems with 5/16” fittings. Can be used to expand the low pressure waterers. Not supplied with fittings. Color - Green. Learn More
For use on beef and non-lactating Dairy Cattle.
- Type: pyrethroid
- Controls: susceptible horn flies, face flies, Gulf Coast ticks, spinose ear ticks
- Aids In Control: lice, stable flies, house flies
- Packaging: 25 tag bag
- Snap-Lok collar for guaranteed retention
- Ribbed design for season-long durability
- Easier, faster, exclusive straight-line application
- Longest button shaft for best air circulation around ear
This premium polypropylene lead has a soft, broken-in feel you'll love! Features a non-rust solid brass 225 snap. Measures 5/8" x 10'.
- Color: Red
Exciting color combinations give this poly roper rein a fashionable look you'll love! This quality roper rein features durable, weather resistant russet harness leather water loops at both ends with alum tanned leather laces and nickel plated scissor snaps. You'll appreciate the great feel this rein has in your hands. Measures 5/8" x 8'.Learn More
This stock whip has a 50" shaft, an 8" drop and an 8" popper. The rubber handle offers a comfortable grip.Learn More
For a reliable fit when tightening your horse's cinch, choose this heavy-duty nylon latigo. Features holes for buckling and a burgundy alum tanned leather tie. Measures 1-3/4" x 70".Learn More
This feed is formulated for show pigs from 75 lbs to market weight and specifically designed for optimizing lean growth with a softer look in the show ring. Form: 5/32 mini pellet.
Active Drug Ingredients:
Medicated with Lincomix at 200g/ton
Showmaster Pig Finisher should be fed as the sole ration to barrows, gilts, and boars from 175 lbs to ideal finishing weight or following SM Pig Grower.
- Crude Protein -- 18%
- Lysine -- 1.20%
- Crude Fat -- 5.50%
- Crude Fiber -- 3.50%
- Calcium -- (Min. - 0.65%) (Max. - 1.15%)
- Phosphorus -- 0.50%
- Salt -- (Min. - 0.50%) (Max.- 1%)
- Sodium -- (Min. - 0.20%) (Max. - 0.60)
- Selenium -- 0.30 PPM
- Zinc -- 140 PPM
Features & Benefits:
- Ideal Carbohydrate Balance: Improves show pig performance due to a better gut environment from ideal balance of starch, sugar, and fiber from start to finish. Keeps your pigs on feed, on schedule and performing their best with superior energy metabolism, gut condition, stool consistency, and more.
- Ideal Amino Acid Balance: Supports the immense muscle mass in show pigs by providing enhanced amino acid levels, all balanced to support lean growth.
- Innovative Ingredients: Improves feed intake and performance. Tight formulation designs- in combination with ongoing world class research- set a new industry standard for keeping your show pigs at the head of their class.
- Active Nutrient Supply: Nourishes show pigs through elevated nutrient levels, enhanced nutrient availability and superior balance for unprecedented performance in show pigs at every stage.
- Show Micronutrients: Supports strong bone growth and immense muscle mass in superior show pigs from start to finish, includes vitamin E, vitamin D, biotin and minerals like digestible phosphorus, potassium, chromium, and zinc. All balanced to maximize show pig performance.
- Odor Control: Contains Yucca Schldigera Extract as an aid in the control of manure odor.