- Firm Durable Pellets to minimize waste
- High in Fiber, for proper digestion and gut health
- Contains no corn to help reduce risk of digestive disorders
- Contains Yucca Extract for increased palalability and reduces odor
- Contains Manna E, a blend of probiotics to help aid digestion
- Contains Papaya Extract, to help reduce hairballs
- Contains Chelated Minerals, that affect mineral ultilization in breeding, coat, and reproduction
- A very accurate, easily read incubator thermometer specifically designed for incubation with a range of 32° - 40°C (90º to 104ºF).
- Ten times more accurate than most digital thermometers, it reads to 0.1ºF with an accuracy of ± 0.2ºF. Switchable between ºF and ºC.
- The remote probe on an 18" cord fits through ventilation holes of the incubator or brooder so that the thermometer can be left outside the unit for easy reading.
- Battery life is about 6 weeks in continuous use, but very much longer if switched on just as required.
Preventative and early-active grub control product. One application protects from grubs all season long. Works best when applied before grubs hatch or when they are newly hatched. For proper application in most areas, apply anytime from late-spring through mid-summer. Also kills sod webworms, cutworms and armyworms.Learn More
INNOVACYN VETERICYN ANIMAL OPHTHALMIC GEL (085-1066)-------- Used to treat irritated eyes and provide relief from burning, stinging, itching, pollutants and foreign material. Steriod-free and antibiotic-free gel is non-toxic and non-sensitizing. Kills bacteLearn More
Happy Flocks Premium Treats for Chickens are a great source of protein for your chickens. These treats are not only healthy, but will get them excited as soon as they see you sticking your hand in to get out more. They are 100% natural, and guaranteed to make your flock smile.
- Crude Protein (min) 47%
- Lysine (min) 2.6%
- Methionine (min) 0.8%
- Crude Fat (min) 25%
- Calcium (min) 2.3%
- Calcium (max) 2.5%
- Phosphorus (min) 0.6%
- Salt (min) .5%
- Salt (max) 2.5%
- Moisture (min) 5%
Liquamycin Pfizer Animal Health Pfizer Animal Health Approved for 96 hour milkout. Long-lasting broad-spectrum antibiotic for the treatment of a wide range of diseases caused by susceptible gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria. For use in beef and dairy cattle and swine. Provides therapeutic blood levels for 3 days. Give 4.5 ml per 100 pounds IM or SQ in the neck.
Typically used for Pneumonia, Shipping Fever, Foot Rot and infections in wounds from Staph and Strep.Learn More
- Cleaner/Detergent Type: All-Purpose
- Application: Carpet; Furniture; Rugs; Upholstery; Fabric
- Applicable Material: Gentle Fabrics; Upholstery
- Chemical Compound: N/A.
- Extremely gentle detergent used to clean cattle and horses.
- Includes four 7.5 lb jars of paste cleaner.
YTEX All American® ear tags use an advanced polyurethane formulation for a softer, more flexible tag. Special ultraviolet light inhibitors stop fading for superior hot stamped or inked imprint life. The long, ribbed neck prevents breakage and allows greater tag visibility.
- Sheep Star tag dimensions: 11/16" W x 2 -1/8" H