Rabbits are one of the most adorable animals to have as a pet today. If you are the owner of one of these lovable creatures, you want to be able to make it feel as comfortable as possible. Rabbit Cages from Rural King will do just that. With dimensions of 24 x 24, your pet rabbit will have more than enough room to roam around and do what rabbits do. Your rabbit will remain happy and healthy with this clean and sanitary environment. By having this cage, you will also ensure that your rabbit will not wander around your house leaving those unwanted waste droppings on your new living room carpet. Get your accessories today as well such as the frame kit, water bottle, dropping pan, and feeder. Your rabbit couldn't be happier than when you bring home it's new home in a rabbit cage from Rural King.
Product features are as follows:
** Available Accessories:** - Frame Kit - Water Bottle - Dropping Pan - Feeder - Dimensions: 16" H x 24" L x 24" W
**** Pet lodge Wire Clip Pliers ACP2, SKU: 007841136, are needed to put this cage together! SOLD SEPARATELY!Learn More
For use with rabbit cages. Made from heavy duty plastic with riveted corners and hemmed edges.
- Easy to Clean
- No Assembly Needed
- Made of Heavy Duty plastic
- One Piece Construction
- Hemmed Edges
BRAND MAY VARYLearn More
$24.99Heavy-duty plastic dropping pan, 2.75 inch deep. One-piece construction with riveted corners and hemmed edges for long-lasting stability. Designed to fit the Pet Lodge 30 inch by 36 inch Rabbit Hutch (Item No. AH3036, sold separately). Dropping pan pulls out for easy cleaning when used with the Pet Lodge Rabbit Hutch Frame Kit (Item No. AHFK30, sold separately). Also makes a great cat litter box, feed tray, oil drip pan, you name it. Fully assembled.
- Heavy-duty plastic
- Riveted corners & hemmed edges
- Pan pulls out for easy cleaning
- Comes fully assembled
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately:10.31 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 37 x 31 x 8 inches.
- A very accurate, easily read incubator thermometer specifically designed for incubation with a range of 32° - 40°C (90º to 104ºF).
- Ten times more accurate than most digital thermometers, it reads to 0.1ºF with an accuracy of ± 0.2ºF. Switchable between ºF and ºC.
- The remote probe on an 18" cord fits through ventilation holes of the incubator or brooder so that the thermometer can be left outside the unit for easy reading.
- Battery life is about 6 weeks in continuous use, but very much longer if switched on just as required.
$25.7536'' x 30'' (Fits No. 0528 & No. 0534 Brooder). -DACB (Deotized Animal Cage Board) is a special Neomycin treated absorbent board to inhabit bacterial degradation to aid in control of disease and odors. Learn More
Hanging feeders save floor space, reduce waste by eliminating scratching, and cut down on debris in the feed. Constructed of heavy-gauge galvanized steel for many years of service, with rolled edges for safety. Hanging handle included. Tube is 10.75 inch diameter by 13.875 inch high; pan is 14.25 inch diameter by 2.25 inch high. Holds approximately 30 pounds of feed.
- Little giant hanging feeders are constructed of heavy gauge galvanized steel with rolled edges for safety.
- Saves floor space
- Reduces feed waste by eliminating scratching
- Cuts down on debris in the feed
- Hanging handle included
- Holds approximately 30 pounds of feed
Honey-B-Healthy is a honeybee feeding stimulant composed of lemongrass and spearmint oil concentrate. HONEY-B-HEALTHY helps promote healthy vigorous hives when used as a feeding stimulant. Use as a feeding stimulant for late winter, early spring, and during dearth's of nectar. Also add to your feeding mix to help build up packages, nucs and swarms. Using only food grade, certified ingredients and special proprietary processes, Honey-B-Healthy products are produced in a modern, state of the art FDA licensed food manufacturing facility under strict GMP guidelines. Only after passing our quality assurance tests, including live hives, is each production lot released for distribution. Ingredients are listed so that you know what are in your hives. Harvest Lane Honey uses only Honey-B-Healthy in our hives this is by far the best product on the market and nothing else even compares.Learn More
$25.97Complete 22 Amp for CABINET INCUBATOR. Includes surge guard. Adjustable between 75 and 120 degrees F. depending on room temperature. Learn More
Regular Price: $24.99
Special Price: $21.98
- For broiler and layer chicks up to 16 weeks of age
- Probiotics and yeast culture support digestion and immune health
- Precise blend of nutrients for growth and development
- No animal by-products, hormones, or antibiotics
- USDA organic
- Designed to be fed as the sole ration from hatch to 16 weeks or onset of lay.
- Keep feeders clean and full at all times.
- Make fresh, clean water available at all times.
- Feed may be scattered on a newspaper the first day or two of life to stimulate a baby chick's pecking instinct.
- After all birds are eating, offer feed in an appropriately sized feeder.
- Feed is perishable. Store in a cool, dry place and away from insects and rodents.
Guaranteed Analysis Crude Protein Min. 20.0% Lysine Min. 1.0% Methionine Min. 0.32% Crude Fat Min. 2.5% Crude Fiber Max. 6.0% Calcium Min. 0.75% - Max. 1.25% Phosphorus Min. 0.5% Salt Min. 0.25% - Max. 0.60% Sodium Min. 0.18% - Max. 0.24% Manganese Min. 110.0 PPM Selenium Min. 0.3 PPM Vitamin A Min. 3,300 IU/lb Vitamin D3 Min. 1,000 IU/lb Vitamin E Min. 20.0 IU/lb Lactobacillus acidophilus Min. 10.2 mil CFU/lb Lactobacillus casei Min. 10.2 mil CFU/lb Bifidobacterium thermophilum Min. 10.2 mil CFU/lb Enterococcus faecium Min. 10.2 mil CFU/lb