Our Galvanized Stock Tanks are fabricated at Liberty Water Tanks, our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility dedicated to the exclusive production of water tanks. Our rigid standards and unparalleled manufacturing acumen combined with the finest high-quality steel and outstanding value make these the best galvanized tanks around. We take flat, rolled steel, coated with heavy-duty zinc G90, cut it into precise lengths, then guide it into shape on computer-driven forming mills that make the world’s best galvanized water tanks at a faster rate and with few chances for human error ever. The formed tanks are matched to precision-cut bottoms, spot welded and joined by a computer-driven-and-guided seaming station that makes 3 circumferences around each tank bottom before the sealer is applied. Then, 3 or 4 sets of tanks per day are filled with water for testing purposes so that no leakers ever make it out of the plant. They feature 20-gauge galvanized bottoms and 21-gauge sides as well as a four-ply double-lock seam at the bottom sealed with Pliogrip® Adhesive/Sealant Seam Sealer for a superior bond.Learn More
$212.97Three clear plastic panels allow full and easy viewing of the brooder’s interior. Each brooder comes with three 28.5' troughs which maybe used for either feed or water. Ample feed and water space is necessary to allow weaker chicks access in the presence of more dominant chicks. Any trough may be equipped with optional automatic watering to provide the large quantity of water necessary. Failure to provide proper feed and water space can result in slower weight gain and perhaps higher chick mortality. The troughs are mounted on the outside of the brooder so that the chicks do not mix droppings into the food or water. The vented plastic side panels help to keep out drafts. The floor is a thin wire ½” mesh which will allow droppings to easily pass through. For small chicks like quail this floor requires that a layer of No 1628 DACB paper or paper towels be laid down on the wire for the first 4 to 7 days after which quail may stand on the ½” wire floor. Day old poultry and ducks can be placed directly on the wire. Drop pans are made of lightweight aluminum for long life. Drop pans can be easily pulled out even when brooders are stacked and the wire floor is heavy with birds. This box brooder is universal as each side panel comes with an adjustable gate to regulate openings for chick size. 32” X 38” X 12” Approx. capacity to 4th week - 100 quail - 50 Chukar or Pheasants. Poultry Chick capacity - 100 chicks through 2 weeks. (Needs #5001 Feeder & Waterer for game) Learn More
Our 3-Piece Heavy-Duty S-Bar Hay Feeder is our most proven and solid design. The 3-piece construction makes for easy assembly. 8' in diameter and 45" high, this feeder features 1-3/4" round tubular steel, horizontal rails and vertical S-bars. The S-bar design helps prevent calves from getting inside and the heavy-duty end post brace provides superior strength and easy assembly. Has metal hay saver
*Not recommended for horses.*Learn More
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish Frame
- Excellent feeder for multiple livestock use
- Replacement liners available
- Galvanized then Powder Coated
- Poly liner has 22 1/2" inside width.
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 66"
- Width: 28"
- Height: 19"
- Weight: 105.16 lbs
- This 3-point lift kit is designed to fit a variety of combinations of Priefert Chain Harrow Kits. The life allows the operator to have complete control over the harrow and enables easy transporting between locations.
- All implements requiring removable pins are designed to receive 7/8" pins in the bottom and 3/4" pins in the top. Pins are not included with implements.
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 1"
- Weight: 88 lbs
- Height Overall - 52"
- Frame - 1.66" O.D. tube, 13 gauge.
- Horizontal Rails: 5 Pentagonal, 14 gauge high strength.
- Hinges - 1/4" x 3", 180° Swing.
The 4' Mini Pasture Feeder is perfect for goats, Sheep, and Miniature Horses. It is made with a heavy duty construction, pre-galvanized catch basin and hot dipped galvanized hay rack. The Mini Feeder has a quick 10 minute assembly with only 4 bolts. Assembled, it measures 23" x 47" x 38".
- Perfect for goats, sheep & miniature horses
- 1-5/8" - 15 gauge galvanized tubing
- Pre-galvanized catch basin
- Hot galvanized hay rack
- Easy 4 bolt assembly
Powder River's Classic Cattle Panels are made from 14 gauge high tensile steel formed into Powder River's exclusive "Pentagonal Rail." These rails are surrounded with a 13 gauge frame, making them strong durable panels with an amazing ability to take large amounts of pressure and spring back into their original shape. Vertical stays on both sides of the panel increase the panel's strength. Recommended for high-pressure applications.
- Classic Pentagonal Rail and Vertical Stay are made of 14 gauge high tensile steel.
- The engineered superior design of the pentagonal open rails and formed stays adds substantial strength and durability.
- The design and engineering of our "classic" line of gates and panels gives us the confidence to extend an unsurpassed 5 year limited warranty.
- Connects to all other styles of Powder River panels which allows you to connect your current Powder River equipment.
- 64" overall height.
- 1.66" O.D. 13 gauge frame.
- 5 Pentagonal horizontal rails.
- High Tensile steel is 66% stronger than most common steel panels.
The Cranky Horse Swivel is simple to install and is very affordable! Cranky Horse Swivels are proudly made in the U.S.A! The are forged out of solid quality steel and no corners are cut. Teaches and promotes discipline and respect! Great for training or retraining problem horses.
- Installs on wood or metal post
- Galvanized lag bolts included
- "Quality" time-out
- 360 degree of movement
- Cooling down time
- A must for spoiled horses
- Perfect for colt training
- Great for bathing
- Encourages tielding of the hindquarters
- Safely tie for long periods
- Attractive & Conveinent
$216.97Powder River 10' Homesteader Cattle Alley Panel 005-00365 Learn More