The Cattlemaster is designed with the professional rancher in mind. Its heavy-duty, all-steel welded construction provides a lifetime of consistent operation, making the handling of cattle much easier. This products features ease of assembly and ease of adjustment as well as a durable powder coat finish. The goal with this and all of Tarter's fine line of agricultural products is to provide products that are durable, reliable, and can be depended on to perform every function every time. They have taken ergonomic factors into account to see to it that the controls are located in the optimum location for ease of single-operator use.
- Heavy-duty, all-steel welded construction
- Modular design allows easy addition of optional accessories such as palpation cage, tailgates, and alleyways
- Manual headgate
- Easily adjusts to various cattle sizes/breeds
- User-friendly ergonomic design
- Single-lever squeeze mechanism
- Drop-down horseshoes for easy top-side access, as well as the fold-down and fullyremovable bottom panels
- Side exit door for larger animal exit
- Sliding vertical tailgate with stop
- Bottom adjustments with multiple settings for various size animals
- Durable powder coat finish in red only
- Heavy-duty, all-steel welded construction
- Dimensions: 95" L x 45" W x 82" H
This chute is reccommened for cattle up to 1,500 lbs.Learn More
The Pregscan from Animark will change the way you take care of pregant large animals. With the ability to detect pregnancy as early as 14 days after breeding, and monitor throughout gestation. With a 98% accuracy, and being able to detect pregancy as quickly as 1 minute per animal, this product is a must have. By allowing you to quickly identify animals in your herd that are bred or open, you will be able to increase productivity and increase profitability.
- For use with Horse or Cattle
- Detect pregnancy early and throughout gestation.
- Comes complete with all accessories (carry case, cable, charger, manual, and sensor) and training DVD.
- Portable and ready for heavy use.
The Cattleman's Sweep Tub is one of Powder River's most popular sweep tubs. If you desire a sheeted sweep tub and the System 2000 is out of your budget, the Cattleman's Sweep Tub is for you. The Cattleman's Sweep Tub is 67" tall, allowing you to work cattle without the need for a catwalk, giving you a sturdy, functional sweep tub in a very competitive price range. It can be set up for end or center feed.
Cattleman's Tub can be assembled with either a center or end exit.Learn More
The Q36 Solar Powered Front Release Roping Chute is a state-of-the-art unit that requires no electrical cords or air lines, just the sun! The solar panel is attached to the top of the compact release box, and utilizes the latest patented, high frequency Pulse technology. Virtually indestructible and highly efficient, the solar panel is also weather proof. The Q36 is also equipped with a battery backup that will allow it to operate in the event that there is no sunlight to recharge the unit. A single button remote control is used to automatically open the chute’s front release gate.
The Priefert name has become synonymous with today’s roping industry. Priefert Roping Chutes and accessories are the number one choice of professional ropers and top organizations. The innovation behind every Priefert Roping Chute combined with their legendary durability, has changed the look and feel of the growing roping industry. Our chutes are the Official Chute of the PRCA, the National Finals Rodeo, the USTRC, the Priefert World Series of Team Roping, the NTRL, the George Strait Team Roping Classic, the BFI, and many more major roping organizations and events, making Priefert the chute of choice when big money is on the line!
- Overall Height: 63”
- Overall Width: 36”
- Inside Width at Top: 30”
- Inside Width at Bottom: 14”
- Overall Length: 86”
- Weight: 485 lbs (All weights approximate)
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Priefert Blue
By keeping your cattle moving through this adjustable 20 foot Straight Crowding Alley, you'll save time and cut costs. Available in 20-foot complete units, can be set up with adjustable width levers on the right or left side. Tailgate swings outward and locks open. For portable or permanent use. It can be mounted on wood or concrete, or set on solid ground and staked down.
Side Panel Height 60" Adjustable Width 18 - 30" Cut Out Gate 54" Solid Panels 20" Alley Bows 2" Sch. 10 Pipe, 8' High
When Tarter designers set out to make the best and most versatile system on the market, they started with several clear objectives. Make it rugged, make it versatile, make it easy to assemble and use, make it affordable, and make it work every single time. The result? An alley and sweep system like no other on the market.
- Everything fits the way it is supposed to. Nothing is missing. Nothing is broken. That’s why we can guarantee smooth assembly and operation each and every time.
- No tools required, unless sweep gate latch is reversed. Assembly is simple. The complete unit can be set up in 6 different configurations, putting the controls where you want them, in less than an hour
- Each tub has 3 full bows to hold the sweep tub in place – this means no shifting or moving of any tub panels regardless of the load.
- A fully adjustable alleyway on all units allows working animals of any size. These are versatile systems, designed for a wide range of species, sizes, and ages. The alleyway rolls on a smooth but tough roller system. Large alley adjustment handles make adjustment easy in 3" increments from 13" to 31". Interchangeable first bow at chute connection points make for clean and easy connections to either the Cattlemaster or Cattleman Chutes.
- Value pricing offers a heavyduty system at a lightweight price. All sweep and alley systems are 14-gauge or heavier. The 7-bar design on both the open and sheeted unit is heavier and more rigid than any on the market. You simply get more cattle-handling capacity, versatility, and simplicity for a good deal less money. The durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish will still be bright and rust-free long after dip-painted models are covered in rust. Expect these heavy-duty, rugged units to be your working partners for a long, long time.
- Units ship complete on a single pallet that includes all components and easy-touse, picture-based assembly instructions. This means easy shipping to the store and easy transport to the farm after purchase.
**********SQUEEZE CHUTE NOT INCLUDED**********Learn More
The Cattleman's Sweep Tub is one of Powder River's most popular sweep tubs. If you desire a sheeted sweep tub and the System 2000 is out of your budget, the Cattleman's Sweep Tub is for you.
The Cattleman's Sweep Tub is 67" tall, allowing you to work cattle without the need for a catwalk, giving you a sturdy, functional sweep tub in a very competitive price range. It can be set up for end or center feed.
Cattleman's tub can be assembled with either a center or end exit.Learn More
The Value Manual chute provides a wide opening manual head gate for catching cattle, including horned cattle. The Dual sided V-Squeeze provides enough leverage to control mid-sized animals. The tailgate is a smooth operating drop gate that has a spring latch that will lock the gate up as well as down. The value series represents the best features in an entry level all steel squeeze chute.
Length Overall 92" Height 75" Width Overall 37"
- Affordable all-steel construction - safe for you and the animal.
- Comes with all of the key features of the XL Cattle Chute.
- For herds of 30 head or less and for cattle 1100 lbs or less.
- Manual head gate provides wide opening for catching horned cattle.
- Cattle chute sides squeeze simultaneously providing even pressure to the animal, thus reducing chance of injury.
- Drop-side pipes allow animal access from either side.
- Kick panels are removable on each side.
- Cattle chute sides can be adjusted at 7, 12, and 17 inches wide to accommodate for the size of the animal being worked.
- A right side exit comes with every cattle chute, allowing the animal to exit out the side if it does not want to exit out the front. The side exit is also a great safety feature if an animal gets down in the chute.
- The Value Cattle Chute is all-steel construction for more years of service.
- Nose Tongs come with each cattle chute for keeping the head in a still position for ear tagging or dehorning.
- Not designed for bulls.
- The Value Cattle Chute is designed for small herds.
The Powder River Homesteader Portable Sweep Tub is still the best portable sweep tub on the market. The 14 gauge 1 1/2" square tube panels, spring loaded gate latch and overhead braces at each panel junction make it extremely safe and durable. The Homesteader Portable Sweep tube is reversible.
The Homesteader's 1/4 Circle Portable Sweep Tub is constructed of the same high strength materials as the long time popular Homesteader Portable Sweep Tub. It just comes with two less 8' Curved Panels and Braces, making it an ideal sweep for the producer with just a few head of cattle. It is easy to assemble and can be set up to sweep to the left or right.Learn More
The Pregtest from Animark is the ideal tool for any small animal breeder. The external ultrasound is the prefered method of checking pregnancy for small animals. By being able to quickly and easily be able to identify which animals have been bred and which are still open, you can increase productivity and bottom-line profitability. The Pregtest can determine pregnancy as early as 14 days after breeding.
- 98% Accurate
- For use with Sheep, Pigs, Mini-mares, llamas, sheep and goats.
- Can detect pregnancy early and throughout gestation.
- Comes complete with all accessories and training DVD.