GQF Box Brooders are designed to eliminate stress in young birds by providing plenty of heat, fresh air, light, feed and water space, and sanitary conditions for a confined area. Three clear plastic panels allow full and easy viewing of the brooder’s interior. Each brooder comes with three 28.5' troughs which maybe used for either feed or water. Ample feed and water space is necessary to allow weaker chicks access in the presence of more dominant chicks.
Any trough may be equipped with optional automatic watering to provide the large quantity of water necessary. Failure to provide proper feed and water space can result in slower weight gain and perhaps higher chick mortality. The troughs are mounted on the outside of the brooder so that the chicks do not mix droppings into the food or water. The 300-watt heater provides sufficient heat while the vented plastic side panels keep out drafts.
As chicks are drawn to light rather than heat, each heater has a socket for a low wattage attraction light bulb (2 bulbs included), which helps to hold the chicks in the heated area. Each brooder comes with a thermometer and a wafer thermostat, which is accurate to 1 degree.
The floor is a thin wire ½” mesh which will allow droppings to easily pass through. For small chicks like quail this floor requires that a layer of No 1628 DACB paper or paper towels be laid down on the wire for the first 4 to 7 days after which quail may stand on the ½” wire floor.
Day old poultry and ducks can be placed directly on the wire. Drop pans are made of lightweight aluminum for long life. Drop pans can be easily pulled out even when brooders are stacked and the wire floor is heavy with birds.
- This box brooder is universal as each side panel comes with an adjustable gate to regulate openings for chick size.
- 32” X 38” X 12” Approx. capacity to 4th week - 100 quail - 50 Chukar or Pheasants. Poultry Chick capacity - 100 chicks through 2 weeks.
- Shipped in 2 cartons.
- (Needs #5001 Feeder & Waterer for game
$248.97Powder River 10' Homesteader Cattle Alley Panel 005-00365 Learn More
- This 3-point lift kit is designed to fit a variety of combinations of Priefert Chain Harrow Kits. The life allows the operator to have complete control over the harrow and enables easy transporting between locations.
- All implements requiring removable pins are designed to receive 7/8" pins in the bottom and 3/4" pins in the top. Pins are not included with implements.
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 1"
- Weight: 88 lbs
This 18" wide tail gate uses the pin system to connect onto the end of your calf alley panels. The calf alley tailgate prevents aggressive calves from jumping out of the calf alley when the calf table is down. The tailgate locks shut with the provided chain.Learn More
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish Frame
- Excellent feeder for multiple livestock use
- Replacement liners available
- Galvanized then Powder Coated
- Poly liner has 22 1/2" inside width.
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 66"
- Width: 28"
- Height: 19"
- Weight: 105.16 lbs
. Only EPRINEX® kills 42 species and stages of internal and external parasites, including roundworms, lungworms, grubs, mange mites, horn flies, and biting and sucking lice. Backed by Merial's Satisfaction Guarantee! EPRINEX® is weatherproof and has no meat withdrawal or milk withholding. Apply along back at 5 mL per 100 lb body weight. Measuring cap makes dosing quick, easy, and accurate.
Indications: IVOMEC EPRINEX (eprinomectin) Pour-On is indicated for the treatment and control of gastrointestinal roundworms (including inhibited Ostertagia ostertagi), lungworms, grubs, sucking and biting lice, chorioptic and sarcoptic mange mites, and horn flies in beef and dairy cattle of all ages, including lactating dairy cattle. No milk withholding or meat withdrawal period.
Ingredients: Contains 5 mg eprinomectin/ml
Dosage: The product is formulated only for external application to beef and dairy cattle. The dose rate is 1 ml/10 kg (22 lb) of body weight.
- 250 mL treats 5,500 lb
- 1,000 mL treats 22,000 lb
- 2.5 L treats 55,000 lb
- 5 L treats 110,000 lb
- Height Overall - 52"
- Frame - 1.66" O.D. tube, 13 gauge.
- Horizontal Rails: 5 Pentagonal, 14 gauge high strength.
- Hinges - 1/4" x 3", 180° Swing.
The Huntington Townhouse Rabbit Hutch is an ideal home for your pet. There is ample space so there is plenty of room to move around. Twin living areas. Lower level provides access to grass and a cool shady area important in warm weather. Easy ramp access to the upper level from the ground. The 18 gauge wire in the pen is galvanized after welding to minimize places where rust can begin and keeps unwanted critters out. Pen front opens easily for access.
- Natural cedar color
- Made using ecoFlex, a composite of recycled polymers and wood by products
- Enclosed side burrowing area
- Pull out drawer for easy cleaning
- Perfect for the urban backyard, patio, rooftop and more
Powder River's New Rancher 2" Gates complete our line of cattle panels. The 2" OD 16-gauge tubing, along with the high tensile 14-gauge vertical stays, makes this the toughest 2" gate available.
- 1" diameter threaded hinges
- 6' Bow Gate with slide latch
- Popular pin and clip connecting system is compatible with other PR panels
- Powder coated Powder River Green
- 4-ply, double-lock bottom
- Deep sidewall corrugation for strength
- Heavy-duty zinc G90 coating withstands harsh weather conditions
- 1-1/8" top rim is permanently rolled for strong reinforcement
- 1" tube inside rim of tank for additional strength
- Most feature a 1" drain plug
- Unmatched quality and consistency in construction