The Ice Chaser cast aluminum floating plastic tank de-icer is the most durable floating de-icer available. The patented cast aluminum construction provides ultimate efficiency and safety. This de-icer is thermostatically controlled to operate only when necessary. The cord is protected with a heavy-duty "anti-chew" cord protector. Safe in plastic tanks. 1,250 watts of power. Three year limited warranty.
- The most durable floating de-icer available
- Thermostatically controlled to operate only when necessary
- Heavy-duty "anti-chew" cord protector Safe in plastic tanks
- 1,250 Watts
This medicated feed is designed to be fed to pigs weighing 40-75 lbs. Form: 1/8 pellet
Active Drug Ingredients:
This feed is medicated with Carbadox 50grams/ton
Showmaster Sales edge should be fed continuously as the sole ration for pigs weighing 40-75lbs. Do not feed to swine weighing more than 250 lbs. Sales edge is our new and improved third stage in our starter line up. Sales edge offers feeding versatility as both a pre-sale prep feed and a post sale receiving feed. Probiotics, Vitamin E, and added yeast culture also help to minimize the negative effects of environmental stress during travel and transition.
- Crude Protein -- 20%
- Lysine -- 1.36%
- Crude Fat -- 6%
- Crude Fiber -- 3.50%
- Calcium -- (Min. - 0.70%) (Max. - 1.2%)
- Phosphorus -- 0.50%
- Salt -- (Min. - 0.50%) (Max. - 1%)
- Sodium -- (Min. - 0.20%) (Max. - 0.60%)
- Selenium -- 0.3 PPM
- Zinc -- 2500 PPM
Features & Benefits:
- Ideal Carbohydrate Balance: Improves show pig performance due to a better gut environment from ideal balance of starch, sugar, and fiber from start to finish. Keeps your pigs on feed, on schedule and performing their best with superior energy metabolism, gut condition, stool consistency, and more.
- Ideal Amino Acid Balance: Supports the immense muscle mass in show pigs by providing enhanced amino acid levels, all balanced to support lean growth.
- Innovative Ingredients: Improves feed intake and performance. Tight formulation designs- in combination with ongoing world class research- set a new industry standard for keeping your show pigs at the head of their class.
- Active Nutrient Supply: Nourishes show pigs through elevated nutrient levels, enhanced nutrient availability and superior balance for unprecedented performance in show pigs at every stage.
- Show Micronutrients: Supports strong bone growth and immense muscle mass in superior show pigs from start to finish, includes vitamin E, vitamin D, biotin and minerals like digestible phosphorus, potassium, chromium, and zinc. All balanced to maximize show pig performance.
- Odor Control: Contains Yucca Schldigera Extract as an aid in the control of manure odor.
Instant Milk Replacer is a high quality, multi-purpose milk replacer for dairy and beef calves, baby pigs, foals and kids and as a nursing supplement for puppies and kittens. It is very palatable and easy to mix. The high quality ingredients provide superior digestibility to help meet the protein and energy needs for strong animal development. Instant Milk Replacer contains 20% protein and 15% fat for rapid animal growth with balanced levels of essential minerals and vitamins such as A, D and E for building strong sturdy frames. It can also be used as a dry feed supplement to encourage intake during weaning. Instant Milk Replacer provides a guaranteed level of direct-fed microbials. These lactic acid and enzyme-producing bacteria support the growth of beneficial bacteria in the small intestine and promote a healthy digestive tract. This milk replacer is medicated with 20g/ton of Neomycin Sulfate and 20g/ton Oxtetracyline Hydrochloride.Learn More
Calf Manna is a proven concentrated supplement for several species of animals that, when added to ordinary daily rations, makes a big difference in overall performance. Calf-Manna is fed to everything from growing and performance horses, to cattle, rabbits, goats, poultry and swine.
AnimalAmount Dairy CalvesUp to 1 lb per day Lactating Cows1-1 1/2 lb per day Beef Calves10% of the creep ration Show Cattle1-2 lbs per day Brood Cows1 lb per day Bulls1 lb per day Foals1/2 lb per day Growing Horses1-1 1/2 lbs per day Performance Horses1-2 lbs per day Broodmares & Stallions1 1/2-2 lbs per day Goats1/4 - 1/2 lb per day Baby Pigs1/8-1/4 lb per day Show Hogs1/2 - 1 lb per day Gestating Sows1/8 - 1/4 lb per day Lactating Sows1/2 - 3/4 lb per day Boars1/4 - 1/2 lb per day Rabbits (Growing)1 teaspoon per day Rabbits (Lactating)1 tablespoon per day Poultry1 tablespoon per day or
5-10 % of the ration
Crude Protein Min 25.00% Lysine Min 1.4% Methionine Min 0.3% Crude Fat Min 3.0% Crude Fiber Min 3.0% Crude Fiber Max 6.00% Acid Detergent Fiber Max 10.0% Calcium Min 0.7 % Calcium Max 1.2 % Phosphorus Min 0.6 % Salt Min 0.5 % Salt Max 1.0 % Sodium Min 0.2 % Sodium Max 0.4 % Copper Min 15 ppm Copper Max 35 ppm Selenium Min 0.1 ppm Zinc Min 125 ppm Vitamin A Min 20,000 IU/lb
Premium feed supplement for beef calves, dairy calves, pigs, lambs, goats, rabbits, poultry and horses. It is specially designed to be fed to achieve ideal show weight, support skin and hair health and assist in reaching optimum muscle shape and development. Also, it is designed for situations where feed restrictions may be needed to achieve the ideal show weight.
- Show Calves: Supplement SM calf diet with 1-3 lbs /head/day from at least 30 days prior to and until show date. Sheen can be used at any time feed restriction may be needed to achieve the ideal show weight.
- Show Pigs: Supplement SM diet with 1-2 lbs/ head /day from at least 21 days prior to and until show date. Sheen can be used at any time feed restriction may needed to achieve the ideal show weight.
- Show Lambs and Goats: Supplement SM diet with .25lb/ head/day from at least 21 days prior to and until show date. Sheen can be used at any time feed restriction may needed to achieve the ideal show weight.
- Show Rabbits: Supplement diet with Sheen by feeding 0.5 to 0.75 oz /head/day from 21 days prior to and until show date.
- Show Poultry: Supplement diet with Sheen by feeding chickens, turkeys, game birds or other poultry approximately 5 to 10% of daily diet from 21 days prior to and until show date.
- Dairy Show Calves: Supplement free choice from the 1st day of life until a max of 3 lbs is consumed daily by calf.
- Foals: Start anytime after 1st week of age with small feeding- less than .25 lbs daily. Gradually increase to 1lb daily and continue to feed at this rate for 1 year.
- Broodmares: Feed 1-1.5 lbs daily during the last trimester and continue this level until foal is weaned.
- Stallion: Feed 1 lb daily.
- Performance Horses: Feed .5-2 lbs daily during periods of heavy exercise.
- Note: A 1 cup measure will hold approximately .25 lbs of SM Sheen. A 1lb coffee can will hold approximately 1.5lbs of SM Sheen.
- Crude Protein -- 28%
- Lysine -- 1.60%
- Methionine -- 0.38%
- Fat -- 4.50%
- Fiber -- (Min. - 1.00%) (Max. - 3.00%)
- Calcium -- (Min. - 1.10%) (Max. - 1.60%)
- Phosphorus -- 0.75%
- Salt -- (Min. - 0.50%) (Max. - 1.00%)
- Sodium -- (Min. - 0.30%) (Max. - .60%)
- Potassium -- 1.00%
- Linoleic Acid -- 1.50%
- Copper -- (Min. - 10 PPM) (Max. - 20 PPM)
- Selenium -- .30 PPM
- Zinc -- 150 PPM
- Vitamin A -- 35,000 IU/Lb
- Vitamin D -- 5,000 IU/LB
- Vitamin E --500 IU/LB
Features & Benefits:
- Dietary Protein: 28% crude protein supports the desired muscle mass of show animals.
- Innovative Ingredients: Support skin, hair health and help to achieve ideal show weight with key ingredients for restricted diets to aid in enhancing muscle shape and bloom. Key ingredients include whey, oats, wheat germ oil, and linseed oil.
- Show Micronutrients: Support skin, hair health in show animals with select micronutrients, including amino acids, vitamin E, minerals like potassium and others. Scientifically formulated to make a difference in show animals.
More Oster® blades have been sold to pet professionals than any other brand in the industry. They are designed to glide through the hair with ease to prevent pulling or tugging of the hair and are coated with AgION for Antimicrobial protection - the only blade in the industry protected by antimicrobial coating against broad range of bacteria.Learn More