- Galvanized Steel Flat Beehive Top, for use with standard 10 Frame Langstroth Hive.
- High quality galvanized steel, on top of a wooden base, fits perfectly across the top with a drip edge around the sides to protect against weather.
- Can with stand pressure over 2500 lbs.
- Nothing comparable on the market, engineered and designed by HLH.
- Use: As the roof of the beehive, providing protection against weather and pests.
- You will only need 1 per hive.
- Ultimate Hive Cover, double wall plastic.
- Drip edge, with stands moisture.
- Use: Use for a top covering of hive.
- Use with inner cover. 1 per hive.
- Fits standard 10 Frame Langstrogh Hive.
- Advantages: Dead air zone insulates hive, passive ventilation system, air flow.
Unlike other screened bottom boards on the market, ours have a sliding solid bottom that allows you to control the amount of ventilation that you need without having to disturb the hive.
Hands down the best on the market!
- 45 degree slanted front landing board integrated with the bottom board, solid constructed sides for long term use
- HLH Screened Bottom board is engineered and designed by beekeepers for beekeepers.
- Heavy gauge galvanized steel mesh for the screened center.
- Solid sliding bottom.
- Usage: Screened bottom boards are used to provide ventilation to the hive.
$29.97Honey extraction Bucket. 5 gallon bucket with honey gate on the front. Will easy hold and distribute extracted honey. Use: to hold or distribute honey. Learn More
This medicated feed is designed to be fed to pigs weighing 25-50 lbs. For control of swine dysentery, control of bacterial swine enteritis and as an aid in the prevention of migration and establishment of large roundworm infections and aid in the prevention of establishment of nodular worm infections. Form: 1/8 pellet
Active Drug Ingredients:
Carbadox 50grams/ton and Pyrantel Tartrate 96 grams/ton
Showmaster Starter should be fed continuously as the sole ration. Do not feed to swine weighing more than 250 lbs. Provide plenty of fresh, clean water at all times. Starter works well as the second stage following pre-starter. We recommend feeding 3-4 bag per litter or approximately 15-25 lbs per pig.
- Crude Protein -- 23%
- Lysine -- 1.61%
- Crude Fat -- 6%
- Crude Fiber -- 3.50%
- Calcium -- (Min. - 0.80) (Max. - 1%)
- Phosphorus -- 0.70%
- Salt -- (Min. - 0.50%) (Max. - 1%)
- Sodium -- (Min. - 0.20%) (Max. - 0.50)
- Selenium -- 0.3 PPM
- Zinc -- 3000 PPM
Features & Benefits:
- Ideal Carbohydrate Balance: Improves show pig performance due to a better gut environment from ideal balance of starch, sugar, and fiber from start to finish. Keeps your pigs on feed, on schedule and performing their best with superior energy metabolism, gut condition, stool consistency, and more.
- Ideal Amino Acid Balance: Supports the immense muscle mass in show pigs by providing enhanced amino acid levels, all balanced to support lean growth.
- Innovative Ingredients: Improves feed intake and performance. Tight formulation designs- in combination with ongoing world class research- set a new industry standard for keeping your show pigs at the head of their class.
- Active Nutrient Supply: Nourishes show pigs through elevated nutrient levels, enhanced nutrient availability and superior balance for unprecedented performance in show pigs at every stage.
- Show Micronutrients: Supports strong bone growth and immense muscle mass in superior show pigs from start to finish, includes vitamin E, vitamin D, biotin and minerals like digestible phosphorus, potassium, chromium, and zinc. All balanced to maximize show pig performance.
- Odor Control: Contains Yucca Schldigera Extract as an aid in the control of manure odor.
a great gift for the horse owner. Ideal for the trail rider or for the shows
- 1 spiral curry comb
- 1 Deep massage curry comb
- 1 Mini rubber curry comb
- 1 Mane and tail comb
- 1Synthetic finishing brush
- 1Synthetic bristle grooming brush
- 1Palmyra pre-grooming brush
- 1Hoof pick
Crafted from single-ply 5/8" 100% natural vegetable tanned hot stuffed leather in a classic black color, this headstall has a doubled and stitched browband and chicago screw bit ends. Durable nickel plated hardware. Horse size.Learn More