$29.98This heater base is perfect to keep those fountains from freezing in the winter.Product Features:
- Prevents water from freezing in temperatures as low as 10 degrees F
- Thermostatically controlled
- 125 watts of power for use with double wall metal founts
- Use in dry covered area
- Heater base is 16.375" W x 3.75" H
**Manufacturer may vary due to high demand.Learn More
$29.97Honey extraction Bucket. 5 gallon bucket with honey gate on the front. Will easy hold and distribute extracted honey. Use: to hold or distribute honey. Learn More
$29.97Package of 10 replacement humidity wick pads for cabinet model moisture pan. Wick pads are used to raise humidity during hatch period or during setting in arid or high altitude environments. Learn More
Unlike other screened bottom boards on the market, ours have a sliding solid bottom that allows you to control the amount of ventilation that you need without having to disturb the hive.
Hands down the best on the market!
- 45 degree slanted front landing board integrated with the bottom board, solid constructed sides for long term use
- HLH Screened Bottom board is engineered and designed by beekeepers for beekeepers.
- Heavy gauge galvanized steel mesh for the screened center.
- Solid sliding bottom.
- Usage: Screened bottom boards are used to provide ventilation to the hive.
This cotton lunge line features a rubber stopper that helps keep it from sliding through your hands. Non-rust solid brass 225 snap. Measures 3/4" x 25'.Learn More
All-American® ear tags use an advanced polyurethane formulation for a softer, more flexible tag. Special ultraviolet light inhibitors stop fading for superior hot stamped or inked imprint life. The long, ribbed neck prevents breakage and allows greater tag visibility.
The All-American® button makes a very small ear hole. A longer button shaft provides greater air circulation around the incision, promoting rapid healing. No chance of spreading infection between animals.Learn More
$29.99PBI Gordon Grub-No-More Grub Killer Granules 30 LBS 526570 only required one application and stops those pesky grubs all season long. Apply anytime from Spring through late summer. Learn More