These easy assembly hutches are constructed with rust-resistant, easy to clean wire mesh, doors are surrounded by protective vinyl guards and feature spring tension door latches. Wire mesh bottom is 1/2in x 1in and sides are 2in x 1in.
- Please note: A wire crimping tool (sold separately) will be needed to assemble this cage.
- **** Pet lodge Wire Clip Pliers ACP2, SKU: 007841136
Approved for use on beef and dairy cattle, including calves and lactating dairy cows.
- Type: synergized pyrethroid
- Controls: horn flies, biting lice
- Aids In Control: face flies, stable flies, house flies, sucking lice
- Packaging: 20 tag box
$30.97Clear plastic dome Chick-Bator with 4 Quail Eggs (available year round) and Egg Hatchers Guide Book Complete - nothing else to buy. GQF Manufacturing Chick-Bator Incubator w/ 4 Quail Eggs 110V 9105 Learn More
$33.95This is the drinker only for expanding watering systems. Tubing, clamps and a pressure reducing valve are not included. "T" valves are included. 9" Diameter - 4" Height with bowl height of 2". Gives 28" of watering space each. Carton on 6. Learn More
Regular Price: $39.99
Special Price: $33.99
- Universal self-adjusting Snap-on stainless steel combs for professional clippers
- Glides through coats quickly and efficiently for a smooth finish and to save time
- Securely fits all 4 sides of the blade eliminating comb detachment/gouge mistakes
- For best performance use Wahl #30 Ultimate or competition blade; but thay can be used with any brand #10, #15, & #30 blades
- 8 color-coded combs included with cutting lengths from 1/8
- The convenient professional attachment guide combs are the perfect accessory for grooming pets and coats of all types.
- The stainless steel technology allows combs to glide through coats quickly and efficiently leaving a smooth finish and will not leave track marks.
- Each comb has smooth tips for snag-free grooming and are conveniently color coded for easy reference
- The Stainless Steel Attachment Guide Comb kit includes all the comb lengths you need for a complete professional style clip at home:
Perfect for large dogs or horses, or where a large tank cannot be used. 130 watts of power. Thermostatically controlled. Sturdy bail allows bucket to be hung in stall. Cord exits from back or bottom of pail to prevent chewing. Tested to withstand temperatures to 20 below zero. The heating element is coiled between 2 walls in bottom of bucket. The cord is 67" long including plug-bottom of bucket has grooves for cord to stick out from either back or side. Keeps water form freezing but does not act as a water warmer.The element is not exposed. UL tested and approved. Thermostat turns on at approximately 38 degrees and off at 50 degrees. Shuts off if bucket runs empty. 1-year warranty. The heating element will not turn on until temperature gets cold enough.
- Holds Five Gallons (20 Quarts).
- 130 Watts of Power.
- Thermostatically Controlled.
- Sturdy Bail Allows Bucket to be Hung in Stall.
- Cord Exits from Back or Bottom of Bucket to Prevent Chewing.
- Withstands Temperatures Up to 20 degrees below Zero.
These stainless steel spurs feature a 1-3/4" shank, a 5/8" band and a rosebud rowel. Ladies' size.Learn More