These easy assembly hutches are constructed with rust-resistant, easy to clean wire mesh, doors are surrounded by protective vinyl guards and feature spring tension door latches. Wire mesh bottom is 1/2in x 1in and sides are 2in x 1in.
- Please note: A wire crimping tool (sold separately) will be needed to assemble this cage.
Accessory for the Still Air Incubator-9200. Transforms the Still Air Incubator into a Circulated Air Incubator. Fan kit improves egg hatching conditions by circulating a constant flow of warm air throughout the Incubator. Recommended for environments with frequent temperature fluctuations.
- Plastic & Steel
- Dimensions (L x W x H):4.25 x 4 x 3.5
$30.97Clear plastic dome Chick-Bator with 4 Quail Eggs (available year round) and Egg Hatchers Guide Book Complete - nothing else to buy. GQF Manufacturing Chick-Bator Incubator w/ 4 Quail Eggs 110V 9105 Learn More
Patented 2-in-1 formula kills Grubs all season long PLUS promotes strong roots and thicker turf
- Creates a season-long protective zone to kill Grubs before they do damage
- PLUS increases turf root mass for thicker, stronger turf
- Apply anytime, spring through late summer
- Also kills Mole Crickets and European Crane Fly larvae
For use on Beef and Non-Lactating Dairy Cattle.
- Type: dual organophosphate
- Controls: horn flies (including pyrethroid-resistant populations), biting lice, sucking lice, Gulf Coast ticks, spinose ear ticks
- Aids In Control: face flies, stable flies, house flies
- Packaging: 20 tag box
- An extruded combination of high-fat rice bran and flaxseed for an improved blend of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids.
- Highly digestible fat from vegetable sources provides the extra nutrition to help support performance and endurance.
- Added prebiotics and probiotics help support nutrient digestion.
- Trace minerals from organic complex sources to maintain balanced trace mineral levels in the total diet.
- Added vitamin E and selenium for anti-oxidant benefits.
- Balanced Calcium:Phosphorus ratio for proper nutrient utilization.
- Stabilized nugget form for easier feeding and improved shelf life made possible by state-of-the-art extrusion technology.
- Crude Protein: 12%
- Crude Fat: 22%
- Crude Fiber: max. 6%
- Calcium: min. 1.5% - max. 2.0%
- Phosphorus: 0.9%
- Copper: 25 ppm
- Zinc: 75 ppm
- Selenium: 0.6 ppm
- Vitamin E: 500 IU/lb
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids: 2.7%
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids: 7.7%
Begin feeding at a rate of 0.5 lbs. (0.23 kg) per head per day with good quality forage or feed. Increase gradually over a 2-week period to recommended levelsLearn More
- Single-ply 5/8" burgundy latigo leather bridle
- 5" curb bit
- 6' reins
- All leather curb strap
- Nickel plated hardware
- Economically priced for your profitability
$33.95This is the drinker only for expanding watering systems. Tubing, clamps and a pressure reducing valve are not included. "T" valves are included. 9" Diameter - 4" Height with bowl height of 2". Gives 28" of watering space each. Carton on 6. Learn More