Perfect for large dogs or horses, or where a large tank cannot be used. 130 watts of power. Thermostatically controlled. Sturdy bail allows bucket to be hung in stall. Cord exits from back or bottom of pail to prevent chewing. Tested to withstand temperatures to 20 below zero. The heating element is coiled between 2 walls in bottom of bucket. The cord is 67" long including plug-bottom of bucket has grooves for cord to stick out from either back or side. Keeps water form freezing but does not act as a water warmer.The element is not exposed. UL tested and approved. Thermostat turns on at approximately 38 degrees and off at 50 degrees. Shuts off if bucket runs empty. 1-year warranty. The heating element will not turn on until temperature gets cold enough.
- Holds Five Gallons (20 Quarts).
- 130 Watts of Power.
- Thermostatically Controlled.
- Sturdy Bail Allows Bucket to be Hung in Stall.
- Cord Exits from Back or Bottom of Bucket to Prevent Chewing.
- Withstands Temperatures Up to 20 degrees below Zero.
These easy assembly hutches are constructed with rust-resistant, easy to clean wire mesh, doors are surrounded by protective vinyl guards and feature spring tension door latches. Wire mesh bottom is 1/2in x 1in and sides are 2in x 1in.
- Please note: A wire crimping tool (sold separately) will be needed to assemble this cage.
$31.98The Farm Innovators Bucket Heater is a submergible bucket heater and is designed to heat 5 gallons of water up to 110ºF.Product Features:
- 1000 watts
- Safe in plastic
- Designed to heat 5 gallons of water up to 110 degrees F.
- Thermostatically controlled to regulate the water temperature between 85 and 110 degrees F
- An extruded combination of high-fat rice bran and flaxseed for an improved blend of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids.
- Highly digestible fat from vegetable sources provides the extra nutrition to help support performance and endurance.
- Added prebiotics and probiotics help support nutrient digestion.
- Trace minerals from organic complex sources to maintain balanced trace mineral levels in the total diet.
- Added vitamin E and selenium for anti-oxidant benefits.
- Balanced Calcium:Phosphorus ratio for proper nutrient utilization.
- Stabilized nugget form for easier feeding and improved shelf life made possible by state-of-the-art extrusion technology.
- Crude Protein: 12%
- Crude Fat: 22%
- Crude Fiber: max. 6%
- Calcium: min. 1.5% - max. 2.0%
- Phosphorus: 0.9%
- Copper: 25 ppm
- Zinc: 75 ppm
- Selenium: 0.6 ppm
- Vitamin E: 500 IU/lb
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids: 2.7%
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids: 7.7%
Begin feeding at a rate of 0.5 lbs. (0.23 kg) per head per day with good quality forage or feed. Increase gradually over a 2-week period to recommended levelsLearn More
$30.99(for use with Pen No. 0303 and No. 0001. Includes 2 cups completely assembled with tubing). Must have pressure reducing Valve No. 4090. Not included. The following three rink Cup Kits are complete except for the No. 4090 Pressure Reducing Valve, which must be purchased separately. The pressure Reducing Valve can handle up to 210 Drink Cups. (Several Kits) Drink cup kits are mounted on back of pen above trough, permitting trough to be used for feed. Learn More
We had a friend in the beekeeping industry who would say, "you don't have to use smoke, but the day you don't, you will know you should have". We agree, smoking your hive makes managing your hives easier.
- Stainless steel Medium Bee Smoker, used to help soothe the bees.
- Includes a heat shield and side hook, with leather bellows.
- In the industry it is referred to as 3X6.
- Use: 1 per beekeeper.
- Used to help relax your hive and prevent aggressive bees.
These stainless steel spurs feature a 1-3/4" shank, a 1/2" band and a 10 point rowel. Ladies' size.Learn More
These stainless steel spurs feature a 1-3/4" shank, a 5/8" band and a rosebud rowel. Ladies' size.Learn More