- The edges of this mat have no tapering and are square cut.
- Spheroid surface shape
- Item will be shipped via Motor Freight, too large and bulky for UPS.
- Exercise Mat
- 4' x 6' x 3/4"
The Triplex Nesting Box is a 36" x 12" x 12", three hole nesting box made from 3/8" Ply Wood. When assembled with the provided screws it makes for a very solid nesting box for all weather conditions. Panels come pre-drilled for ease of assembly.
- Easy assembly
- Heavy duty plywood
Universal drain plug de-icier. 1500 watts. Fits most plastic and metal tanks on the market. Thermostatically controlled to operate only when necessary. Easy to install. Safe in all tanks.
**This tem does not fit Tuff Stuff Tanks.Learn More
Little giant galvanized waterers are constructed of heavy gauge galvanized steel and are available in four different sizes. Edges are rolled for safety and feature arched inner handles for added strength. Copper spring and neoprene seal produce a positive water shut-off. Seams are constructed and tested to prevent leaks. Double wall founts also feature a locking pin.Learn More
$36.97This valve can be used for a small system of 1 to 2 cups or a large system designed to support 1500 quail. Pre-set to provide approximately 8 lb. water pressure to drink cups. Pressure setting is adjustable. Includes 5/16'' and 1/4'' hose barbs and 2ft normal pressure hose with connector. (Tubing not supplied, see #4028, #4080, #4081 and clamps #4010 #4014) Learn More
The Original...Still the Best! For Removal And Control Of Mature Gastrointestinal Nematode Infections Of Goats Including Haemonchus Contortus, Ostertagia (Teladorsagia) Circumcincta And Trichostrongylus Axei.
- Can be safely fed to all classes of goats, including meat & dairy goats – even pregnant and lactating does.
- Conveniently fed as a top dress, eliminating the work and stress of shots and drenches.
- Unlike its imitators, Positive Pellet delivers its active ingredient (Rumatel) in a complete, balanced feed.
- Positive Pellet is a source of essential vitamins and minerals.
- Goats on Positive Pellet don't miss any of the essential nutrients in the daily diet.
- Positive Pellet minimizes the stress associated with deworming!
- Feed monthly for year-round protection.
- Kills The 3 Major Gastrointestinal Parasites Most Frequently Found In Goats.
- Feed Positive Pellet Goat Dewormer at the rate of 1 lb per 100 lbs of body weight as a single feeding.
- To ensure consumption within 6 - 8 hours, the normal ration can be removed for up to 12 hours before feeding the Positive Pellet Goat Dewormer.
- Always provide enough bunk space for all goats to eat at one time.
- Repeat the above treatment within 3 - 4 weeks for broader worm removal and control.
- Times and conditions of greatest worm exposure and stress include the grazing season, young goats, 30 days pre-breeding and the last 30 days of gestation.
- Positive Pellet Goat Dewormer may be fed at the recommended rate one day each month for effective worm control and to assist in breaking the worm cycle.
These large capacity waterers are dent-proof and easy to fill. The vacuum-sealing cap creates an automatic water flow. The rugged handle makes transport around the yard easy. Jar snaps compactly onto base.Learn More
The OvaView is designed to be either hand-held or can be left on a work surface.
Battery powered for convenience (4 AA batteries included) it uses high output high efficiency LED illumination – so no bulbs to replace and no concerns about overheating the eggs during inspection.
Supplied with a flexible black ring to seal against the egg shell and a set of 4AA batteries. For longer life it can be used with rechargeable AA batteries. Suitable sets of batteries with charger are available.
The OvaScope is subject to EU Design Registration No. 007779729-004Learn More
- Single-ply 5/8" burgundy latigo leather bridle
- 5" curb bit
- 6' reins
- All leather curb strap
- Nickel plated hardware
- Economically priced for your profitability