When you have livestock, there are so many items that you need just to care for them. They need proper food and feeding equipment. When they are sick, they need the proper medicine. Even when they aren't sick, you need to provide preventative medicine. Animals also need proper housing. There is just so much to think about. That is why our livestock category is so comprehensive.
Let's say you have rabbits. You will need the proper style cage, a drop pan to put at the bottom and bedding so your rabbits are safely housed. The last thing you want is a loose rabbit. There is too much danger out there for them to be running free. You'll also need the proper supplies to feed them, like hay and pellet food.
What if rabbits aren't your thing? How about if you are more into bees? Well, we can help you with that, too. We have frames and boxes. There are also entrance reducers and queen excluders, if you need them.
It really doesn't matter what type of livestock you have, from bees and rabbits to cows and chickens and even dogs and potbellied pigs, we have something for them all. This category offers a range of items that you will need to properly care for any animal you have.
$36.97This valve can be used for a small system of 1 to 2 cups or a large system designed to support 1500 quail. Pre-set to provide approximately 8 lb. water pressure to drink cups. Pressure setting is adjustable. Includes 5/16'' and 1/4'' hose barbs and 2ft normal pressure hose with connector. (Tubing not supplied, see #4028, #4080, #4081 and clamps #4010 #4014) Learn More
- Universal self-adjusting Snap-on stainless steel combs for professional clippers
- Glides through coats quickly and efficiently for a smooth finish and to save time
- Securely fits all 4 sides of the blade eliminating comb detachment/gouge mistakes
- For best performance use Wahl #30 Ultimate or competition blade; but thay can be used with any brand #10, #15, & #30 blades
- 8 color-coded combs included with cutting lengths from 1/8
- The convenient professional attachment guide combs are the perfect accessory for grooming pets and coats of all types.
- The stainless steel technology allows combs to glide through coats quickly and efficiently leaving a smooth finish and will not leave track marks.
- Each comb has smooth tips for snag-free grooming and are conveniently color coded for easy reference
- The Stainless Steel Attachment Guide Comb kit includes all the comb lengths you need for a complete professional style clip at home:
Wormer for the treatment and control of gastrointestinal roundworms (including inhibited Ostertagia ostertagi), lungworms, grubs, horn flies, sucking and biting lice and sarcoptic mange mites in cattle.
5 mL will treat 110 lbs of body weight.
Applicator gun is needed for the 2.5 L and 5 L sizes.
- 2.5 L will treat 55,000lb
A great basic nylon headstall at a great price, this doubled and stitched 5/8" nylon headstall has a single cheek adjustment. Durable nickel plated hardware (including conway buckle bit ends). Horse size.Learn More
- Lactating cow mastitis treatment.
- For udder instillations in lactating cattle only.
- Penicillin G Procaine In Sesame Oil.
- Masti-clear Syringe 10 Milliliter.
- Pack of 12.Learn More
Ivomec injection for grower and feeder pigs is dilute parasiticide for young pigs. Give to grower and feeder pigs injected subcutaneously at a rate of 1 ml per 20 pounds of bodyweight. This product kills gastrointestinal roundworms. Ivomec Injection Is A Clear Ready To Use Sterile Solution Contains 1% Ivermectin.
Consult your veterinarian for assistance in the diagnosis, treatment, and control of parasitism.
Cattle: Treatment and control of gastrointestinal roundworms (including inhibited Ostertagia ostertagi), lungworms, grubs (note insert precautions), sucking lice, and mange mites in cattle. Swine: Treatment and control of gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms, lice, and mange mites in swine.
Cattle: 1 mL per 110 lb body weight
Swine: 1 mL per 75 lb body weight
See package insert for complete indications and use directions.
For subcutaneous injection in cattle and swine only.
Protect product from light.
IVOMEC (ivermectin) Injection for Cattle and Swine has been developed specifically for use in cattle, swine, reindeer, and American bison only. This product should not be used in other animal species as severe reactions, including fatalities in dogs, may result.
Use in Dogs and Cats: Ivermectin injection is given as a liquid orally to dogs as heartworm preventative. This is a common practice with breeders, animal shelters and humane societies. Proper dosing and a heartworm test is essential. Avoid giving to Collies. Shetland Sheepdogs and their crosses as these breeds are sensitive to ivermectin. Consult with your veterinarian for dosing instructions.
Ivermectin injection is also given orally, by injection and topically in the ear for control and treatment of mites - ear mites and skin mites (mange). Consult with your veterinarian for dosing instructions.
Russet harness leather caveson features a rounded noseband and a 1/2" crown with solid brass buckleLearn More
- Nylon and neoprene straight cinch
- Shock absorbing neoprene cover that is easy to clean, withstands the elements and moves with he horse
- Dees for tie down and back cinch attachment
- Stainless steel hardware