$36.97This valve can be used for a small system of 1 to 2 cups or a large system designed to support 1500 quail. Pre-set to provide approximately 8 lb. water pressure to drink cups. Pressure setting is adjustable. Includes 5/16'' and 1/4'' hose barbs and 2ft normal pressure hose with connector. (Tubing not supplied, see #4028, #4080, #4081 and clamps #4010 #4014) Learn More
- Universal self-adjusting Snap-on stainless steel combs for professional clippers
- Glides through coats quickly and efficiently for a smooth finish and to save time
- Securely fits all 4 sides of the blade eliminating comb detachment/gouge mistakes
- For best performance use Wahl #30 Ultimate or competition blade; but thay can be used with any brand #10, #15, & #30 blades
- 8 color-coded combs included with cutting lengths from 1/8
- The convenient professional attachment guide combs are the perfect accessory for grooming pets and coats of all types.
- The stainless steel technology allows combs to glide through coats quickly and efficiently leaving a smooth finish and will not leave track marks.
- Each comb has smooth tips for snag-free grooming and are conveniently color coded for easy reference
- The Stainless Steel Attachment Guide Comb kit includes all the comb lengths you need for a complete professional style clip at home:
A great basic nylon headstall at a great price, this doubled and stitched 5/8" nylon headstall has a single cheek adjustment. Durable nickel plated hardware (including conway buckle bit ends). Horse size.Learn More
Crafted from single-ply 5/8" 100% natural vegetable tanned hot stuffed leather in a classic black color, this headstall has a doubled and stitched browband and chicago screw bit ends. Durable nickel plated hardware. Horse size.Learn More
The Easy Now Manner Maker Halter is a revolutionary horse training tool. It uses corrective strips along nerve pressure points on the pole and nose. Each corrective strip contains metal ball bearings that are covered in nylon. The strips are backed with Velcro for removal to reward good behavior and use the Easy Now Manner Maker as a regular halter. You can also connect an Easy Now Shock Absorber to the lead rope and halter to eliminate pulling back.
Available in the following sizes:
- Medium (average)
- Features a heavy webbing center with a shock absorbing neoprene cover that is easy to clean, withstands the elements and moves with he horse
- Dees for tie down and back cinch attachment
- Stainless steel hardware
- Fast Releasing Termite Killing Granules
- Treats the perimeter of an average home
- Easy To Use: Sprinkle ~ Water In ~ Walk Away
The Original...Still the Best! For Removal And Control Of Mature Gastrointestinal Nematode Infections Of Goats Including Haemonchus Contortus, Ostertagia (Teladorsagia) Circumcincta And Trichostrongylus Axei.
- Can be safely fed to all classes of goats, including meat & dairy goats – even pregnant and lactating does.
- Conveniently fed as a top dress, eliminating the work and stress of shots and drenches.
- Unlike its imitators, Positive Pellet delivers its active ingredient (Rumatel) in a complete, balanced feed.
- Positive Pellet is a source of essential vitamins and minerals.
- Goats on Positive Pellet don't miss any of the essential nutrients in the daily diet.
- Positive Pellet minimizes the stress associated with deworming!
- Feed monthly for year-round protection.
- Kills The 3 Major Gastrointestinal Parasites Most Frequently Found In Goats.
- Feed Positive Pellet Goat Dewormer at the rate of 1 lb per 100 lbs of body weight as a single feeding.
- To ensure consumption within 6 - 8 hours, the normal ration can be removed for up to 12 hours before feeding the Positive Pellet Goat Dewormer.
- Always provide enough bunk space for all goats to eat at one time.
- Repeat the above treatment within 3 - 4 weeks for broader worm removal and control.
- Times and conditions of greatest worm exposure and stress include the grazing season, young goats, 30 days pre-breeding and the last 30 days of gestation.
- Positive Pellet Goat Dewormer may be fed at the recommended rate one day each month for effective worm control and to assist in breaking the worm cycle.