- 10.5" shade with adjustable reflector and bulb protector
- 6 ft cord
- Clamp with non-marring grips and built-in hook hanger
- Ideal for keeping baby chicks, baby pigs or small farm animals warm
- Uses up to a 250-watt bulb with porcelain socket
For the removal and control of mature gastrointestinal nematode infections of goats including haemonchus contortus, ostertagia circumcincta and trichostrongylus axei.
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals
- Breaks the life cycle of 3 major gastrointestinal worms
- Can be fed to all classes of goats, including pregnant and lactating does
- Treats 10, 100 lb goats
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Metal Queen excluder, computer welded, and fully plated.
- Long lasting. Use with a 10 Frame Langstroth hive.
- Usage: Place between Honey and Brood chamber to prevent queen from laying eggs in honey.
- Also will allow you to find the queen easily on hive inspections.
- Do not add until brood is established.
Regular Price: $10.99
Special Price: $9.99
Pricing Varies By Region. Please Contact Your Local Store for Pricing.
Specially designed blend of scratch grains to be fed to adult poultry.
- 50 lb. Bag
**Ingredients and Nutritional Facts under Manual!Learn More
Wipe ‘N Wash™ Egg Cleansing Towelettes are the quick and easy way to clean your eggs without the need for rags or sponges!
- Clean up to a dozen eggs per towelette
- Wipes made from recyclable paper are biodegradable and safe for composting
- Natural, plant-derived ingredients provide a safe and gentle alternative to harsh detergents
- Includes 25 Towelettes
Water, non-ionic surfactants derived from corn, palm and coconut oils, water conditioner, preservative - less than 0.2%
Briefly rinse eggs in clean, medium-warm water. Use Wipe ‘N Wash towelettes to gently scrub the surface of each egg until all contaminants are loosened. Rinse eggs to remove residual dirt and cleanser. Gently dry eggs with a clean cloth or paper towel. Store clean eggs in the refrigerator.Learn More
Murphy’s Mosquito Sticks are an All-Natural Mosquito Repellent Incense Stick, made from a unique fusion of sustainable bamboo with a high concentration of three repellent oils: Citronella, Lemongrass & Rosemary. Murphy’s Mosquito Sticks deliver an effective and refreshing fragrance to create a pleasant bite-free environment so you can Enjoy Life Outdoors. Each tube of Murphy’s Mosquito Sticks contains 12 mosquito repellent incense sticks, each stick burns for two hours plus.
Each repellent essential oil impacts mosquitoes in its own way, so having multiple types of repellents gives Murphy’s Mosquito Sticks a broader spectrum of coverage against mosquitoes. Most products on the market have just one repellent oil, so having three makes a difference.
Light the end of our incense sticks, allow the flame to catch for about 10-20 seconds, then blow out the flame. As the incense stick smolders down the natural repellent oils are activated and the mosquitoes are repelled from the area of coverage. For best results, place a Murphy’s Mosquito Stick near to where you are located and then to expand your area of coverage, place several more sticks in a perimeter around your patio or deck, spacing them roughly 12 feet apart.
- 100% All Natural Deet Free
- Simple Ingredients: Bamboo, Citronella, Lemongrass & Rosemary
- Each Stick Burns for 2 Hours
- For Outdoor use Only
- 30% More Active Ingredients than Comparable Products