- 10.5" shade with adjustable reflector and bulb protector
- 6 ft cord
- Clamp with non-marring grips and built-in hook hanger
- Ideal for keeping baby chicks, baby pigs or small farm animals warm
- Uses up to a 250-watt bulb with porcelain socket
- Independent wire hooks secure feeder to hutch
- Sifts Feed
- Card Slot to keep feed records
Pricing Varies By Region. Please Contact Your Local Store for Pricing.
- Multiple purpose livestock feed
- Textured with grains & molasses for palatability & consumption
- Nutritionally Balanced
- complements current forage program
- select grains for economical source of energy
How to Feed
- Feed at the rate of .5% to 3% of body weight depending on condition of animal, purpose of feeding, and amount of supplemental forage
- Feed good quality hay or pasture at levels to ensure digestive health and general performance
- Provide fresh clean water at all times
- Feed with supplements & minerals as desired
- Feed free choice of salt.
- Crude Protein 12% (min)
- Crude Fat 2.5% (min)
- Crude Fiber 18% (max)
- Calcium 1.0% (min) / 1.5% (max)
- Phosphorous 0.5% (min)
- Salt 1.1% (min) / 1.6% (max)
- Potassium .95% (min)
- Copper 10ppm (min) / 15ppm (max)
- Selenium .1ppm (min)
- Zinc 90ppm (min)
- Vitamin A 36,000 IU/lb (min)
Poultry Protector™ is an all-natural solution to the common problem of mites, lice, fleas and ticks within the backyard flock. The natural enzymes in Poultry Protector clean away these pesky bugs safely, without the use of harsh chemicals found in so many other insect treatment products. Ridding the coop of these pests helps reduce stress and makes your birds more comfortable so they can do what they do best: lay beautiful eggs, grow and flourish.
- Helps protect your coop and birds from mites, lice, fleas and ticks!
- All Natural, Non-Toxic
- Safe alternative to harsh chemical treatments
- Helps reduce stress
- 16 oz. Spray Bottle
- Remove bedding material
- Spray entire habitat (top, sides, and surrounding grounds) with a fine mist
- Replace bedding with new material before introducing birds
- Repeat this process periodically to maintain appropriate cleanliness
Poultry Protector can be sprayed directly onto your birds as often as desired. Keep spray away from the eyes to avoid irritation. To avoid potential chilling and associated stress, Poultry Protector is not recommended for birds under 10 days of age, extremely old or debilitated birds. For Best Results, ensure that Poultry Protector thoroughly coats the birds’ skin by manually displacing the feathers or inverting birds completely during application. Spray chest, behind the head, under wings and around vent.
For best results, spray living area and surrounding grounds with a fine mist every other day during the first week and once weekly thereafter. This product can be used for all ages of poultry and fowl.Learn More
Hanging Chicken Canteen is a perfect supplemental waterer made from rugged galvanized steel. Hangs anywhere in or on the hutch.
- Easy to fill
- Prevents spills
- 16 oz. capacity
- Dimensions: 5.5" W x 4" D x 5.5" H
Regular Price: $9.99
Special Price: $7.99
Spoil your chickens with the tasty all-natural mealworms found in Happy Hen Treats™ Mealworm Frenzy™. Feed straight from your hand, scattered on the ground, or in a feeding dish as a treat only. Watch your chickens dance and peck in a frenzy for these 100% natural whole-dried mealworms!
- The world's first line of treats specifically made for chickens
- Offer chickens the taste they love without the inconvenience of live worms
- 10 oz. resealable bag for freshness and easy storage
100% natural whole-dried mealworms.
Crude Protein (min.) 51%, Crude Fat (min.) 23%, Crude Fiber (max.) 8%, Moisture (max.) 7%.
- 100% Naturally Dried
- High in protein
- Does not need to be refrigerated
- More protein than live mealworms
- Perfect for training or taming chickens
- Dried mealworms are easy to use & handle
- Feed stand-alone or easily blend into feed
- Use all year round
- Long shelf life - stays dry with re-sealable zip-lock for pouches & tight lid for tubs
- Easy-practical storage in either a pouch or a stackable tub
- Inexpensive-Less than 1/4 of the price of live mealworms, but without the hassle!
- For chickens 2 weeks and older
- Also great for Sugar Gliders, Hedgehogs, and Wild Birds