If a squeeze chute is not in your budget, the Value Head Gate is very affordable. It can be attached to Powder River Panels or adapted to your existing alleyway. The Value Head Gate is a self-catching design and works best with polled or dehorned cattle. It can be easily set to catch most any size animal. Intended for small herds, 30 head or less.
Overall Height 71" Widesxt Point 37 1/2" Exit Opening 27" Frame 2" Sch. 40"
Ride your horse in style with the Sweetheart Suede Black Saddle! Handcrafted in the U.S.A.
Specifications Tree Poly-Ride - 5 Year Manufacturer Guarantee Seat 13", 14", 15", or 16" Suede Bars Semi-Quarter Horse Swell 12" Wide Gullet 6 1/4" Width, 7 1/4" Height Horn 3 1/2" Rawhide Braided Horn Diameter 2 1/4" Cantle 4" Cheyenne Roll Rigging Stainless Steel In-Skirt "C", Rear Slot Skirts 26" x 13" Square Stirrups 2" Laced Rawhide Contest Weight 21 lbs. Finish Medium Oil Extras Silver Conchos and Breast Collar Dees Tooling Combination Oak Lead/Basket Weave, Roughout Jockey and Fender
Ride your horse in style with the All American Trophy Saddle! This saddle is handcrafted in the U.S.A.
***Saddle sold without tie straps***
Specifications Tree Poly-Ride - 5 Year Manufacturer Guarantee Seat 15", 16", 17" Padded Bars Semi-Quarter Horse Swell 11 1/2" Wide Gullet 6 3/4" Wide, 6 3/4" Tall Horn 3 3/4" Tall, Leather Covered Horn Diameter 2 3/8" Cantle 4" Cheyenne Roll with Rawhide Overlay Rigging Stainless Steel Dee Front & Back Skirts 26" x 14", 27" x 14", 28" x 14" Stirrups 2" Laced Rawhide Covered Bell Weight 29 lbs. Finish Medium Oil Extras 3" Flank Cinch, Rawhide Overlay on Fork, Hand Rubbed/Dyed Edges, Silver Conchos Tooling 3/4 Spot Tooled Oak Leaf Pattern
- Perfect for medium-to-large herds
- Operated smoothly by single operator
- Adjusts from calves to bulls
- Grease fittings at critical points
- Positive latching with in/out rotating door
- Reversible controls allow it to be operated from either side
- Adjustable bottom to accommodate various animal sizes
- Constructed of quality heavyduty 2-3/8" tubular steel
- Overhead bar prevents accidental release of automatic headgate
- Sold separately or with Cattlemaster Chute
- Available in powder coat red only for superior corrosion protection
- Dimensions: 12" L x 45" W x 79" H
- Mounting bolt width 42.5"
The product reccommended for cattle up to 1,500 lbs.Learn More
The Chute Help Straight Lead Up is a standard lead up that will fit most roping arenas. It is available in 3 different sizes, 8ft, 10ft, and 12ft. The side panels are built so that only one steer can go through them at a time. The Straight Lead Ups go great with the Chute Help No Stop 90 and the Chute Help Fully Automatic roping chute.
- Available in 8 ft., 10 ft., and 12 ft.
This great saddle is built on a full quarter horse rawhide covered fiberglass tree. Features: Floral and serpentine tooling with roughout jockey and bottom skirt, neoprene in skirts for comfort, blevins style buckles, silver conchos, padded rawhide laced stirrups, nylon lined stirrup leathers and saddle strings.
- Tree: Rawhide Covered
- Bars: Full Quarter
- Horn: 3
- Swell: 14
- Gullet: 8 1/2
- Cantle: 3" Cheyenne Roll
- Skirt: 28 1/2" x 28 1/2
- Rigging: Heavy Double D
- Weight: 30 lbs
- COLOR: Medium Oil
- SIZE: 16 1/2"
Ride your horse in style with the All American - Roughout Saddle! Handcrafted and made in the U.S.A.
***Saddles sold without tie straps***
Specifications Tree Poly-Ride - 5 Year Manufacturer Guarantee Seat 15", 16", 17" Padded Bars Semi-Quarter Horse Swell 11 1/2" Wide Gullet 6 3/4" Wide, 6 3/4" Tall Horn 3 3/4" Tall, Leather Covered Horn Diameter 2 3/8" Cantle 4" Cheyenne Roll with Rawhide Overlay Rigging Stainless Steel Dee Front & Back Skirts 26" x 14", 27" x 14", 28" x 14" Stirrups 2" Laced Rawhide Covered Bell Weight 29 lbs. Finish Medium Oil Extras 3" Flank Cinch, Rawhide Overlay on Fork, Hand Rubbed/Dyed Edges, Silver Conchos Tooling Oak Leaf Corner Tooling on Skirts, Roughout Jockey & Fender
Priefert’s wishbone carriage is simply the easiest one-man chute loading system on the market. This innovative carriage makes moving your Model SC13 Squeeze Chute a snap, allowing you to quickly transport your chute from one location to another to work multiple herds. Attaching the carriage to the chute is simple, just lift the tongue of the carriage and roll it toward the rear of the chute until you are able to insert the axel tabs into the receiver. Once the axle tabs are engaged, push down on the carriage to lock it into place and secure with pins. Now the tongue of the carriage can be lifted with the assistance of the included jack and attached to the 2” receiver ball on your vehicle for quick and easy transport.
- Length: 150”
- Width: 85”
- Weight: 291 lbs (All weights approximate)
- Available with mounted tires (SC13CAWT) or without (SC13CA)
- 2” ball coupler
- Includes necessary chute receiver and jack for use with Model SC13 Squeeze Chute
- Inflate tires to 12lb maximum pressure
- Color: Blue (Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish)
*** This Carriage is sold with gently used tires!Learn More
- Adjustable rear & front door height
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Economical, yet safe for restraint of horses during grooming or veterinary procedures
- Exits on both sides
- Heavy duty and durable
- Includes Tie Bar
- NOT assembled
- Optional anchors & platform.
- Versatile & affordable
- Inside Dimensions: 74" L x 29" W
- May be bolted to concrete floor or platform (HSPLAT) or mounted to buried horse stock anchors (HSA)
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 78"
- Width: 35"
- Height: 16"
- Weight: 354 lbs