$1.99Designed for the one-person operation of castrating lambs, calves, goats and other animals quickly & easily. Aluminum construction that locks in open position for band positioning. Latex castrating bands - 100 Per Package Learn More
- Works on contact and through ingestion.
- Sevin is non-systemic, which means it does not penetrate plant tissue.
- Stays on the outside.
- After controlling the targeted pest, Sevin is easily broken down in the environment.
- Sevin is one of the most effective and recommended insecticides to use for control of damaging Japanese beetles
- Sevin is also very effective in the control of ticks that transmit Lyme disease.
- Sevin can be used throughout the growing season, right up to harvest.
For the removal and control of mature gastrointestinal nematode infections of goats including haemonchus contortus, ostertagia circumcincta and trichostrongylus axei.
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals
- Breaks the life cycle of 3 major gastrointestinal worms
- Can be fed to all classes of goats, including pregnant and lactating does
- Treats 10, 100 lb goats
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
For use in drinking water for swine, calves and poultry.Learn More
Manna Pro Colostrum Supplement is a multi-species supplement for young animals.
- Best mixing colostrum supplement on the market
- Feed first to provide needed proteins, vitamins and minerals
Nurtures 11 different species of baby animals:
- Goat Kids
- Baby Pigs
- Crias (llama & alpaca)
- Elk Calves
$12.99Beet pulp is made from the fibrous material left over after the sugar is extracted from the sugar beet. It's formed from dried sugar beet pulp with a small amount of molasses added during the drying process. This is an excellent source of digestible fiber, with relatively low crude protein content. Beet pulp is great for horses known as hard keepers or other animals that need to gain weight. Additionally, beet pulp is a great choice for a convalescing horse or while recovering from an illness or surgery. Beet pulp can be soaked for two hours with a ratio of 2 parts water with 1 part pellets for animal’s senior in age, dental issues or prone to choking on feed. All the water should be absorbed by the pellets. Do not use hot water as it will cook the pulp and will lose some of the nutritional value. If soaked, you can stir in the animals grain ration for improved appeal. Only soak the beet pulp pellets that is going to be used for each feeding as they can ferment, especially in hot summer months. Beet pulp is not intended to be used as a sole source of nutrition and can be added as a supplement. Recommended feeding amounts vary from each animal’s nutritional needs. Make sure plenty of clean water is available daily. Learn More
Blue Ribbon Poultry Electrolyte Pack is specifically designed for poultry to provide a supplemental source of electrolytes/nutrients and direct-fed microbials through the drinking water.
Directions for use
- Mix one 4 oz packet in 37.5 gallons of drinking water (113.5 grams in 142.5 liters). For larger quantities, mix 1 pound in 150 gallons (454 g in 570 liters) of drinking water. Poultry Electrolyte Pack can be concentrated up to 1 pound per 25 gallons.