$5.99Contains pure Peppermint Oil and Geraniol, an herbal repellent tested by the University of Florida as an effective, NATURAL alternative to DEET. Also contains lemongrass and clove oils for an extra boost. This is a pleasant-smelling fragrance spray with a unique aroma consisting of refreshing peppermint, garden roses and creamy vanilla. When there are only a few nuisance bugs and the power of DEET is not required, Buggins provides relief from annoying insects, especially biting gnats (buffalo gnats) and other biting flies. If you're just sitting around the patio / BBQ for an hour or so and don't want to put on oily repellent, this stuff is simply fantastic!
- Unique formula uses plant-based active ingredients with no alcohol
- Vanilla Mint & Rose scent
- Overwhelming preferred for use in repelling buffalo gnats and black flies near rivers and streams
- Not sticky or greasy
- Can be safely reapplied often
- Does not need to be washed off
$11.99Beet pulp is made from the fibrous material left over after the sugar is extracted from the sugar beet. It's formed from dried sugar beet pulp with a small amount of molasses added during the drying process. This is an excellent source of digestible fiber, with relatively low crude protein content. Beet pulp is great for horses known as hard keepers or other animals that need to gain weight. Additionally, beet pulp is a great choice for a convalescing horse or while recovering from an illness or surgery. Beet pulp can be soaked for two hours with a ratio of 2 parts water with 1 part pellets for animal’s senior in age, dental issues or prone to choking on feed. All the water should be absorbed by the pellets. Do not use hot water as it will cook the pulp and will lose some of the nutritional value. If soaked, you can stir in the animals grain ration for improved appeal. Only soak the beet pulp pellets that is going to be used for each feeding as they can ferment, especially in hot summer months. Beet pulp is not intended to be used as a sole source of nutrition and can be added as a supplement. Recommended feeding amounts vary from each animal’s nutritional needs. Make sure plenty of clean water is available daily. Learn More
- Works on contact and through ingestion.
- Sevin is non-systemic, which means it does not penetrate plant tissue.
- Stays on the outside.
- After controlling the targeted pest, Sevin is easily broken down in the environment.
- Sevin is one of the most effective and recommended insecticides to use for control of damaging Japanese beetles
- Sevin is also very effective in the control of ticks that transmit Lyme disease.
- Sevin can be used throughout the growing season, right up to harvest.
Every horse needs parasite control. With AGRI-MECTIN Paste, you can treat all of your horses. It is even safe for pregnant horses, and will not negatively affect the fertility of your stallions. A single dose will kill internal and external parasites for a horse weighing up to 1250 pounds.
Agrimectin Paste is a potent broad spectrum treatment for Bots, S. vulgaris, Large and Small Strongyles, Pinworms, Ascarids, Hairworms, Largemouth Stomach Worms, Lungworms, Intestinal Threadworms, and Summer Sores.
Regular administration of AGRI-MECTIN Paste reduces your horses' risk of developing verminous arteritis.
Easy Oral Administration
Each syringe treats a 1250 pound horse, with 91 mcg of ivermectin for each pound.
This syringe contains sufficient paste to treat one 1250 lb horse at the recommended dose rate of 91 mcg ivermectin per lb (200 mcg/kg) body weight. Each weight marking on the syringe plunger delivers enough paste to treat 250 lb body weight.
(1) While holding plunger, turn the knurled ring on the plunger 1/4 turn to the left and slide it so the side nearest the barrel is at the prescribed weight marking. (2) Lock the ring in place by making a 1/4 turn to the right. (3) Make sure that the horse’s mouth contains no feed. (4) Remove the cover from the tip of the syringe. (5) Insert the syringe tip into the horse's mouth at the space between the teeth. (6) Depress the plunger as far as it will go, depositing paste on the back of the tongue. (7) Immediately raise the horse’s head for a few seconds after dosing.Learn More
For use in drinking water for swine, calves and poultry.Learn More
Our soft pack syringes have easy to read, bold graduations to ensure dosing accuracy and a medical grade silicon lubricant inside barrel for smooth accurate delivery. Our needles are ultra-sharp and the anti-friction coating reduces penetration resistance for less animal discomfort. They are color-coded to indicate gauge. The paper-to-plastic packages are tamper evident to ensure sterility. Product information on box and case box for easy inventory control. Each syringe/combo has UPC, lot number, manufacturer and expiration date printed on package.Learn More
Absorbine® Veterinary Liniment Gel is a warm soothing treatment for temporary muscular soreness caused by overexertion, minor injuries, or arthritis. This spearmint-scented gel contains natural botanical extracts that help reduce swelling and speed natural recovery.
- Effective muscle, joint and arthritis pain reliever
- Convenient gel form for easy application to hard-to-reach areas
- Menthol loosens stiff joints and reduces swelling
Blue Ribbon Poultry Electrolyte Pack is specifically designed for poultry to provide a supplemental source of electrolytes/nutrients and direct-fed microbials through the drinking water.
Directions for use
- Mix one 4 oz packet in 37.5 gallons of drinking water (113.5 grams in 142.5 liters). For larger quantities, mix 1 pound in 150 gallons (454 g in 570 liters) of drinking water. Poultry Electrolyte Pack can be concentrated up to 1 pound per 25 gallons.