Patented 2-in-1 formula kills Grubs all season long PLUS promotes strong roots and thicker turf
- Creates a season-long protective zone to kill Grubs before they do damage
- PLUS increases turf root mass for thicker, stronger turf
- Apply anytime, spring through late summer
- Also kills Mole Crickets and European Crane Fly larvae
- Works on contact and through ingestion.
- Sevin is non-systemic, which means it does not penetrate plant tissue.
- Stays on the outside.
- After controlling the targeted pest, Sevin is easily broken down in the environment.
- Sevin is one of the most effective and recommended insecticides to use for control of damaging Japanese beetles
- Sevin is also very effective in the control of ticks that transmit Lyme disease.
- Sevin can be used throughout the growing season, right up to harvest.
- Fast Releasing Termite Killing Granules
- Treats the perimeter of an average home
- Easy To Use: Sprinkle ~ Water In ~ Walk Away
3 systemic products in one: insect control, disease control and fertilizer
- Systemic rainproof protection lasts up to 6 weeks
- Controls Japanese Beetles, Aphids, Thrips and other listed pests
- Controls Black Spot, Powdery Mildew, Rust and other listed diseases
- No spraying – just measure, mix and pour around plant base
- Fertilizer analysis: 9-14-9
Summit Chemical Mosquito Dunks 6-pack 110-12 - Before They’re Old Enough To Bite!
The only larvicide with Bti effective beyond a mosquito generation (approximately one to two weeks). Others make claims, but the Dunks are the real deal, safe for use in fish habitats and animal watering troughs, effective in controlling 100 square feet of water for at least thirty days.
Safe For Use In Fish Habitats. Place in containerized standing water wherever it accumulates near the household:
- Flower Pots
- Tree Holes
- Bird Baths
- Roof Gutters
- Rain Barrels
- Old Tires
- Unused Swimming Pools
- Animal Watering Troughs
The same proven liquid formulation, in a convenient, pre-filled bait station. For indoor or outdoor use, TERRO is the only liquid bait station available to consumers. The patented design eliminates handling of chemicals and prevents drying out.Learn More
A Complete Liquid Fruit Tree Spray Containing: Captan 12%, Malathion 6%, Carbaryl .3% And A Spreader Sticker. A complete liquid fruit tree spray excellent for the home orchardist. Controls both insects and diseases on fruit trees, flowers, evergreens and strawberries. Mix 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 tablespoons per gallon of water as directed in the directions for use. Easy to use; mixes with water instantly, no pre-mixing. Apply using a hose-end or tank sprayer.Learn More