Whether it's keeping your animals healthy, keeping pests away or making your lawn look great, the products in the animal health category cover all your needs. Are you getting bugged by ants? Try out Terro outdoor liquid ant baits. Got a lamb who needs a little TLC? Consider Manna Pro lamb instant milk replacer. Do you have a pregnant horse who needs an ultrasound? Check out the Animark Pregscan external ultrasound for large animals. Maybe ant invasions, lamb feedings and horse pregnancies aren't your problem. That's okay. There is so much more this category has to offer.
The products in the category are quite diverse, from 50 pound bags of oyster shells to cattle dewormer to stainless steel needles. Animal health includes things that will keep your animals healthy, prevent diseases and allow you to properly take care of them. At the same time, it also covers getting rid of pests and managing issues with weeds in your lawn. Instruments, sprays, food, baits, medications - animal health covers products you need to do so many of the necessary tasks you need around the barn, your home and anywhere else you take care of animals or need to get rid of pests.
Regular Price: $5.99
Special Price: $4.99Contains pure Peppermint Oil and Geraniol, an herbal repellent tested by the University of Florida as an effective, NATURAL alternative to DEET. Also contains lemongrass and clove oils for an extra boost. This is a pleasant-smelling fragrance spray with a unique aroma consisting of refreshing peppermint, garden roses and creamy vanilla. When there are only a few nuisance bugs and the power of DEET is not required, Buggins provides relief from annoying insects, especially biting gnats (buffalo gnats) and other biting flies. If you're just sitting around the patio / BBQ for an hour or so and don't want to put on oily repellent, this stuff is simply fantastic!
- Unique formula uses plant-based active ingredients with no alcohol
- Vanilla Mint & Rose scent
- Overwhelming preferred for use in repelling buffalo gnats and black flies near rivers and streams
- Not sticky or greasy
- Can be safely reapplied often
- Does not need to be washed off
Every horse needs parasite control. With AGRI-MECTIN Paste, you can treat all of your horses. It is even safe for pregnant horses, and will not negatively affect the fertility of your stallions. A single dose will kill internal and external parasites for a horse weighing up to 1250 pounds.
Agrimectin Paste is a potent broad spectrum treatment for Bots, S. vulgaris, Large and Small Strongyles, Pinworms, Ascarids, Hairworms, Largemouth Stomach Worms, Lungworms, Intestinal Threadworms, and Summer Sores.
Regular administration of AGRI-MECTIN Paste reduces your horses' risk of developing verminous arteritis.
Easy Oral Administration
Each syringe treats a 1250 pound horse, with 91 mcg of ivermectin for each pound.
This syringe contains sufficient paste to treat one 1250 lb horse at the recommended dose rate of 91 mcg ivermectin per lb (200 mcg/kg) body weight. Each weight marking on the syringe plunger delivers enough paste to treat 250 lb body weight.
(1) While holding plunger, turn the knurled ring on the plunger 1/4 turn to the left and slide it so the side nearest the barrel is at the prescribed weight marking. (2) Lock the ring in place by making a 1/4 turn to the right. (3) Make sure that the horse’s mouth contains no feed. (4) Remove the cover from the tip of the syringe. (5) Insert the syringe tip into the horse's mouth at the space between the teeth. (6) Depress the plunger as far as it will go, depositing paste on the back of the tongue. (7) Immediately raise the horse’s head for a few seconds after dosing.Learn More
For use in drinking water for swine, calves and poultry.Learn More
Regular Price: $11.99
Special Price: $8.99
CV-80D Farm and Dairy Fly Spray
- CV-80D's Unique Solvent-based Formula is Specifically Created for Agricultural Use.
- 0.50% Pyrethrins delivers instant knockdown & kill
- Kills and repels a wide variety of flying insects including house flies, barn flies, stable flies and more.
- Non water-based formula never needs shaking
- For use as a premise spray or directly on-animal
- USDA rated for use in food areas
- 15 oz.
- Works on contact and through ingestion.
- Sevin is non-systemic, which means it does not penetrate plant tissue.
- Stays on the outside.
- After controlling the targeted pest, Sevin is easily broken down in the environment.
- Sevin is one of the most effective and recommended insecticides to use for control of damaging Japanese beetles
- Sevin is also very effective in the control of ticks that transmit Lyme disease.
- Sevin can be used throughout the growing season, right up to harvest.
The same proven liquid formulation, in a convenient, pre-filled bait station. For indoor or outdoor use, TERRO is the only liquid bait station available to consumers. The patented design eliminates handling of chemicals and prevents drying out.Learn More
- Contains 0.975% Pyrethins from Chrysanthemum flowers, for effective flying insect control
- Kills & repels Flies, Mosquitoes, Gnats and Small Flying Moths
- For use in barns, offices, or in your home to control flying insects
Forget those bottles of chemicals and powders- clear up your pond water naturally with Clear H20 Barley Straw Treatment.
- Naturally biodegradable and especially designed for easy use, each mini-barley bale lasts for six months.
- Simply slip the bales under plants and the included cork floater and plastic netting keeps them from coming apart in your pond.
- Clear water without the worries.
- Each bale treats up to 2000 gallons of water.