- Patented one-piece molded handle for durability and moisture resistance
- Lightweight and Well Balanced
- Holds No Residual Shock
- Works in Wet and Grounded Conditions
- 2-year electronic warranty
- Button Clip for Safety
Liquamycin Pfizer Animal Health Pfizer Animal Health Approved for 96 hour milkout. Long-lasting broad-spectrum antibiotic for the treatment of a wide range of diseases caused by susceptible gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria. For use in beef and dairy cattle and swine. Provides therapeutic blood levels for 3 days. Give 4.5 ml per 100 pounds IM or SQ in the neck.
Typically used for Pneumonia, Shipping Fever, Foot Rot and infections in wounds from Staph and Strep.Learn More
- Pour on for beef & dairy cattle antiparasitic
- For treatment of infections due to internal & external parasites including tail head mange
- An endectocide in the milbemycin chemical class
- Formulated to allow moxidectin to be absorbed through skin
- Proven to effectively control infections
- Protect against reinfection from Brown
- Stomach worm for 28 days and Lung Worm for 42 days
- Zero milk hold, zero meat holdLearn More
Kills a wide range of climbing and flying wood-infesting insects
- Kills on contact
- Broad spectrum outdoor use: lawn, landscape, foundation, trench, deck and patio, wood piles, and home structures
. Only EPRINEX® kills 42 species and stages of internal and external parasites, including roundworms, lungworms, grubs, mange mites, horn flies, and biting and sucking lice. Backed by Merial's Satisfaction Guarantee! EPRINEX® is weatherproof and has no meat withdrawal or milk withholding. Apply along back at 5 mL per 100 lb body weight. Measuring cap makes dosing quick, easy, and accurate.
Indications: IVOMEC EPRINEX (eprinomectin) Pour-On is indicated for the treatment and control of gastrointestinal roundworms (including inhibited Ostertagia ostertagi), lungworms, grubs, sucking and biting lice, chorioptic and sarcoptic mange mites, and horn flies in beef and dairy cattle of all ages, including lactating dairy cattle. No milk withholding or meat withdrawal period.
Ingredients: Contains 5 mg eprinomectin/ml
Dosage: The product is formulated only for external application to beef and dairy cattle. The dose rate is 1 ml/10 kg (22 lb) of body weight.
- 250 mL treats 5,500 lb
- 1,000 mL treats 22,000 lb
- 2.5 L treats 55,000 lb
- 5 L treats 110,000 lb
- For treatment and control of various species of gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms, eyeworms, grubs, lice, horn flies and mange mites.
- Controls 33 stages of internal and external parasites with a single, convenient application.
- Provides 7-day persistent activity against horn flies.
- Weatherproof formulation won't wash off.
- Safe for use on any age or class of beef cattle, including pregnant cows, calves and bulls and dairy replacement heifers up to 20 months of age.
The Ovascan from Animark will help you identify when your animal is ready to ovulate and therefore increase production and profitability. It is proven that there are chemical and electrical characteristics of mucus that change in a predictable pattern during an ovulation cycle. Also, there are changes in ion concentration in the mucus in the vagina and cervix. By measuring the change in the ion concentration you will be able to predict and confirm ovulation for better production. With the easy of use of the Ovascan you will be able to easily identify your animals ovulation cycle and this tool will become invaluable.
- Ovulation Predictor for use will all livestock.
- Can predict ovulation up to five days in advance to identify optimum breeding time.
- Up to five days advance notice of ovulation
- 98% accurate at predicting ovulation
- An increase in breeding productivity
- Reduced wear on your bull or stallion
- When using AI, to save on valuable semen
Ivomec injection for grower and feeder pigs is dilute parasiticide for young pigs. Give to grower and feeder pigs injected subcutaneously at a rate of 1 ml per 20 pounds of bodyweight. This product kills gastrointestinal roundworms. Ivomec Injection Is A Clear Ready To Use Sterile Solution Contains .27 Ivermectin.
Consult your veterinarian for assistance in the diagnosis, treatment, and control of parasitism.
Cattle: Treatment and control of gastrointestinal roundworms (including inhibited Ostertagia ostertagi), lungworms, grubs (note insert precautions), sucking lice, and mange mites in cattle. Swine: Treatment and control of gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms, lice, and mange mites in swine.
Cattle: 1 mL per 110 lb body weight
Swine: 1 mL per 75 lb body weight
See package insert for complete indications and use directions.
For subcutaneous injection in cattle and swine only.
Protect product from light.
IVOMEC (ivermectin) Injection for Cattle and Swine has been developed specifically for use in cattle, swine, reindeer, and American bison only. This product should not be used in other animal species as severe reactions, including fatalities in dogs, may result.
Use in Dogs and Cats: Ivermectin injection is given as a liquid orally to dogs as heartworm preventative. This is a common practice with breeders, animal shelters and humane societies. Proper dosing and a heartworm test is essential. Avoid giving to Collies. Shetland Sheepdogs and their crosses as these breeds are sensitive to ivermectin. Consult with your veterinarian for dosing instructions.
Ivermectin injection is also given orally, by injection and topically in the ear for control and treatment of mites - ear mites and skin mites (mange). Consult with your veterinarian for dosing instructions.