Pistol-Grip Syringe repetitively injects doses of 1 to 5cc's with a read dosage dial which locks securely to insure a precise dose. Features a rubber plunger and virtually indestructible Lexan barrel.
- 50cc MegaShot Syringe - 1 Per Package
- Promotes a healthy hair coat and skin condition, with added shine and bloom.
- Inreases fat levels adding energy.
- Improves feed consumption and efficiency: better palatability starts baby animals quickly and keeps them on feed.
- Controls dust reducing respiratory stress for humans and animals.
- Enhances feed aroma and texture with a "fruity" flavor.
- Prolongs nutrient stability and improves nutrient absorption.
- A homogenous blend; the flavors and preservatives won't settle out of solution.
- Concentrated energy; 1lb of Golden Flo® has the energy equivalency of 2½lbs of corn. Golden Flo® allows more calories to be fed per pound of feed ingested.
- Easy to use: Pour Golden Flo over grain or add it to the complete mix. Can be top-dressed at the rate of 2-6 ounces per head per day.
- More economical than dry fat.
- Better flowability – less separation and clumping.
- No clogging in grinder or mixer.
- Keeps feeds FRESH!
- Show Tip: Animals not drinking the water at the show? Try wiping a little Golden Flo around the inside of your water bucket!
Terramycin Scour Tablets Contains oxytetracycline for the control and treatment of scours and shipping fever in beef and dairy calves. Dosage is one tablet per 100 lbs. twice a day.Learn More
Bayer Advanced Gallon Tree & shrub protect & feed concentrate. Special dual-action formula: Kills insects and prevents new infestations for 12 months plus provides slow-release fertilizer. Kills Adelgids, Borers, Emerald Ash Borers, Leafminers, Japanese Beetles (adult) & many others. Easy to apply. No spraying! Mix & pour at plant base. Contains MERIT.
- Kills Existing and Prevents New Infestations
- Rainproof Protection, Won't Wash Off
- Also for Use on Potted Plants
- Contains MERIT(R)
Liquamycin Pfizer Animal Health Pfizer Animal Health Approved for 96 hour milkout. Long-lasting broad-spectrum antibiotic for the treatment of a wide range of diseases caused by susceptible gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria. For use in beef and dairy cattle and swine. Provides therapeutic blood levels for 3 days. Give 4.5 ml per 100 pounds IM or SQ in the neck.
Typically used for Pneumonia, Shipping Fever, Foot Rot and infections in wounds from Staph and Strep.Learn More
Formula 707 developed Daily Essentials over years of carefully controlled testing on yearlings. In their tests, they discovered that those horses who were supplemented with a combination of the right nutrients in the correct proportions had significantly better growth than the control group of horses fed only grain. In addition, those groups taking the Formula 707 Daily Essentials were observed to have a bloom, alertness, clear eyes, clean noses and a generally superior level of condition and appearance.
Containing every vitamin and mineral a horse is known to need, Formula 707 Daily Essentials is an ideal way to make sure your horse gets everything it needs to remain sound and healthy.
Use for superior health and condition in horses of all ages. Comes in palatable, oat-sized pellets for easy feeding without waste.
Guaranteed Analysis Calcium (min) 4.0% Calcium (max) 4.5% Phosphorus 4.6% Sodium (min) 0.6% Sodium (max) 1.0% Potassium 1.5% Magnesium 0.8% Iron 0.25% Zinc 0.09% Manganese 0.06% Copper 0.017% Total Mineral Ingredients (max) 12.82% Vitamin A 400,000 IU/lb Vitamin D3 70,000 IU/lb Vitamin E 320 IU/lb Choline 2,600 mg/lb Niacin 2,000 mg/lb Riboflavin 320 mg/lb d-Pantothenic Acid 240 mg/lb Thiamin 120 mg/lb Vitamin B6 60 mg/lb Inositol 30 mg/lb Ascorbic Acid 20 mg/lb Folic Acid 10 mg/lb Vitamin B12 3 mg/lb
Horses use bacteria in the gut to help them digest food. Particularly after the administration of antibiotics, Formula 707 Digestive Health helps re-flourish bacteria to insure healthy digestion. Formula 707 Digestive Health is superior to other probiotics because it has a larger colony count per serving, microencapsulated bacteria for easier absorption, viable yeast cells and supplemental enzymes.
Digestive Health has also proven to be beneficial during transitional periods such as:
- A change in feed or housing
- Before, during and after transportation
- Weaning and/or during growth stages
- When animals go off feed
- During gestation on bred mares
Guaranteed Analysis: Active cultures not less than 20.57 billion CFU per ounce.Learn More
$99.99An injectable solution for cattle and swine that will treat or control 7 types of parasites. Learn More
Some horses grazing short pastures end up consuming significant quantities of sand and dirt. To help them eliminate it efficiently – and avoid the discomfort associated with sand colic – Formula 707 Psyllium Pellets are made from psyllium seed husks. For monthly maintenance, give horses 2 oz. daily for three consecutive days.
- Administer for just three days once a month to promote healthy digestion
- Use to avoid the discomfort associated with sand colic
Use Joint 5-in-1 to improve and maintain joint health in performance horses or to keep older horses sound longer. The all-in-one formula for complete joint care is better than ever.
Collagen is the main protein of connective tissue in animals. Tough bundles of collagen fibers are a major component of the extra-cellular matrix that supports most tissues and gives cells structure from the outside. Collagen also has great tensile strength, and is a major component of cartilage, ligaments, tendons, bone and teeth.
Everything your horse needs for healthy joints! Once a day, every day.
Taken together, collagen, glucosamine, chondroitin, PurforMSM and Bromelian, offer unsurpassed care for your horse’s cartilage, tendons, ligaments and joints. With Joint 5-in-1, you get the kind of joint support hard working horses need every day.
Active Ingredients per 2 oz. Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 5000 mg Glucosamine HCL (Shell Fish) 4500 mg Type II Collagen 3200 mg Chondroitin Sulfate (porcine) 875 mg DL-Methionine 1500 mg Bromelain 1100 mg Zinc 130 mg Manganese 100 mg Copper 26 mg