Pistol-Grip Syringe repetitively injects doses of 1 to 5cc's with a read dosage dial which locks securely to insure a precise dose. Features a rubber plunger and virtually indestructible Lexan barrel.
- 50cc MegaShot Syringe - 1 Per Package
- Promotes a healthy hair coat and skin condition, with added shine and bloom.
- Inreases fat levels adding energy.
- Improves feed consumption and efficiency: better palatability starts baby animals quickly and keeps them on feed.
- Controls dust reducing respiratory stress for humans and animals.
- Enhances feed aroma and texture with a "fruity" flavor.
- Prolongs nutrient stability and improves nutrient absorption.
- A homogenous blend; the flavors and preservatives won't settle out of solution.
- Concentrated energy; 1lb of Golden Flo® has the energy equivalency of 2½lbs of corn. Golden Flo® allows more calories to be fed per pound of feed ingested.
- Easy to use: Pour Golden Flo over grain or add it to the complete mix. Can be top-dressed at the rate of 2-6 ounces per head per day.
- More economical than dry fat.
- Better flowability – less separation and clumping.
- No clogging in grinder or mixer.
- Keeps feeds FRESH!
- Show Tip: Animals not drinking the water at the show? Try wiping a little Golden Flo around the inside of your water bucket!
Terramycin Scour Tablets Contains oxytetracycline for the control and treatment of scours and shipping fever in beef and dairy calves. Dosage is one tablet per 100 lbs. twice a day.Learn More
Bayer Advanced Gallon Tree & shrub protect & feed concentrate. Special dual-action formula: Kills insects and prevents new infestations for 12 months plus provides slow-release fertilizer. Kills Adelgids, Borers, Emerald Ash Borers, Leafminers, Japanese Beetles (adult) & many others. Easy to apply. No spraying! Mix & pour at plant base. Contains MERIT.
- Kills Existing and Prevents New Infestations
- Rainproof Protection, Won't Wash Off
- Also for Use on Potted Plants
- Contains MERIT(R)
Liquamycin Pfizer Animal Health Pfizer Animal Health Approved for 96 hour milkout. Long-lasting broad-spectrum antibiotic for the treatment of a wide range of diseases caused by susceptible gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria. For use in beef and dairy cattle and swine. Provides therapeutic blood levels for 3 days. Give 4.5 ml per 100 pounds IM or SQ in the neck.
Typically used for Pneumonia, Shipping Fever, Foot Rot and infections in wounds from Staph and Strep.Learn More
Formula 707 developed Daily Essentials over years of carefully controlled testing on yearlings. In their tests, they discovered that those horses who were supplemented with a combination of the right nutrients in the correct proportions had significantly better growth than the control group of horses fed only grain. In addition, those groups taking the Formula 707 Daily Essentials were observed to have a bloom, alertness, clear eyes, clean noses and a generally superior level of condition and appearance.
Containing every vitamin and mineral a horse is known to need, Formula 707 Daily Essentials is an ideal way to make sure your horse gets everything it needs to remain sound and healthy.
Use for superior health and condition in horses of all ages. Comes in palatable, oat-sized pellets for easy feeding without waste.
Guaranteed Analysis Calcium (min) 4.0% Calcium (max) 4.5% Phosphorus 4.6% Sodium (min) 0.6% Sodium (max) 1.0% Potassium 1.5% Magnesium 0.8% Iron 0.25% Zinc 0.09% Manganese 0.06% Copper 0.017% Total Mineral Ingredients (max) 12.82% Vitamin A 400,000 IU/lb Vitamin D3 70,000 IU/lb Vitamin E 320 IU/lb Choline 2,600 mg/lb Niacin 2,000 mg/lb Riboflavin 320 mg/lb d-Pantothenic Acid 240 mg/lb Thiamin 120 mg/lb Vitamin B6 60 mg/lb Inositol 30 mg/lb Ascorbic Acid 20 mg/lb Folic Acid 10 mg/lb Vitamin B12 3 mg/lb
Healex works — and works quickly — because it stays on the wound, allowing its antiseptic ingredients to clean the wound while its healing ingredients help heal it. First developed to treat hard-to-cure cracked heels incurred during early spring training on partly frozen tracks, Healex contains zinc oxide, eucalyptol and phenol, making it ideal for saddle sores, hobble burns, wire cuts, in fact any abrasion or breakage of the skin.
- An antiseptic ointment that stays on the wound
- Use for cracked heels and other cuts and abrasions
Horses that can’t graze at will continue to produce stomach acids even when there’s nothing to digest. This can lead to ulcerations of the stomach lining and poor appetite — not to mention diminished performance and meager general condition. Formula 707 GastroMx is an effective combination of ingredients to aid digestions and mitigate the effects of acid on the stomach lining.
Every hour, the parietal cells lining a horse’s stomach secrete more than six cups of concentrated acid — it’s part of the digestive processes of an animal meant to graze all day and all night. When horses can’t graze at will — and many horses can’t — the acid production in their stomach doesn’t stop. Particularly for horses in high-stress training and performance situations, high-energy feed is quickly consumed and quickly digested, which means that, long after the stomach has emptied, the acid continues to flow.
Formula 707 GastroMx has been specifically formulated with an effective combination of ingredients to aid digestion and mitigate the effects of acid on the stomach lining. Just two ounces of Formula 707 GastroMx twice a day will maintain a healthy gastric system and help keep horses in top condition.
Active Ingredients Zinc Sulfate 2,000 mg/lb L-Glutamine 40,000 mg/lb L-Threonine 20,000 mg/lb Proprietary Herb Blend 148,000 mg/lb
Proprietary Herb Blend contains Licorice Root, Grape Seed Extract, and Marshmallow Root.
For treatment and control of roundworms, lungworms, grubs, sucking and biting lice, mange mites and horn flies in beef and dairy cattle, including lactating dairy cattle. No meat withdrawal or milk withholding period. For use on cattle 8 weeks of age and older. Dosage is 1 ml for each 22 lbs. body weight. Apply to the backline from the withers to tailhead. Weather conditions, including rainfall do not affect efficacy of eprinex. Squeeze measuring dispenser included with 250 ml and 1000 ml sizes.
- The convenience of a broad-spectrum Pour-On
- Most potent and fastest acting endectocide available
- Absorbed more rapidly – faster acting
- Sustained activity to kill more species of worms for longer than any other pour-on
- No milk or meat withholding period
- Zero ESI
- No need for protective gear
- Completely weatherproof - not just rainfast
Because it’s cheaper, most equine supplements contain dicalcium phosphate as a source of phosphorus, even though it’s not completely assimilated by horses. Formula 707 Supersal utilizes monosodium phosphate along with proteinated trace minerals to assure all of the product is put to use. That means your horse always gets all the vitamin A, phosphorus, calcium and trace minerals necessary for strong skeletal development. Combine Supersal with an equal amount of salt daily for better skeletal development and earlier closing of the knees. Also use with barren mares to encourage them to cycle faster, and with pregnant mares to assist in foal development.
- 1600 servings
Guaranteed Analysis Calcium (min) 14.0% Calcium (max) 15.0% Phosphorus 17.0% Salt (min) 9.9% Salt (max) 11.9% Magnesium 0.48% Iron 0.26% Zinc 0.17% Manganese 0.11% Copper 0.025% Cobalt 0.003% Vitamin A 640,000 IU/lb.