- Promotes a healthy hair coat and skin condition, with added shine and bloom.
- Inreases fat levels adding energy.
- Improves feed consumption and efficiency: better palatability starts baby animals quickly and keeps them on feed.
- Controls dust reducing respiratory stress for humans and animals.
- Enhances feed aroma and texture with a "fruity" flavor.
- Prolongs nutrient stability and improves nutrient absorption.
- A homogenous blend; the flavors and preservatives won't settle out of solution.
- Concentrated energy; 1lb of Golden Flo® has the energy equivalency of 2½lbs of corn. Golden Flo® allows more calories to be fed per pound of feed ingested.
- Easy to use: Pour Golden Flo over grain or add it to the complete mix. Can be top-dressed at the rate of 2-6 ounces per head per day.
- More economical than dry fat.
- Better flowability – less separation and clumping.
- No clogging in grinder or mixer.
- Keeps feeds FRESH!
- Show Tip: Animals not drinking the water at the show? Try wiping a little Golden Flo around the inside of your water bucket!
Pistol-Grip Syringe repetitively injects doses of 1 to 5cc's with a read dosage dial which locks securely to insure a precise dose. Features a rubber plunger and virtually indestructible Lexan barrel.
- 50cc MegaShot Syringe - 1 Per Package
Terramycin Scour Tablets Contains oxytetracycline for the control and treatment of scours and shipping fever in beef and dairy calves. Dosage is one tablet per 100 lbs. twice a day.Learn More
Liquamycin Pfizer Animal Health Pfizer Animal Health Approved for 96 hour milkout. Long-lasting broad-spectrum antibiotic for the treatment of a wide range of diseases caused by susceptible gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria. For use in beef and dairy cattle and swine. Provides therapeutic blood levels for 3 days. Give 4.5 ml per 100 pounds IM or SQ in the neck.
Typically used for Pneumonia, Shipping Fever, Foot Rot and infections in wounds from Staph and Strep.Learn More
Bayer Advanced Gallon Tree & shrub protect & feed concentrate. Special dual-action formula: Kills insects and prevents new infestations for 12 months plus provides slow-release fertilizer. Kills Adelgids, Borers, Emerald Ash Borers, Leafminers, Japanese Beetles (adult) & many others. Easy to apply. No spraying! Mix & pour at plant base. Contains MERIT.
- Kills Existing and Prevents New Infestations
- Rainproof Protection, Won't Wash Off
- Also for Use on Potted Plants
- Contains MERIT(R)
Use to achieve and maintain a healthy weight in horses of all ages!
Some horses are hard keepers. No matter what or how much you feed them, they have trouble keeping on weight. Often the problem can be traced back to the first stage of digestion, the teeth. If the teeth have grown uneven, it’s just a matter of “floating” them back to a uniform height to facilitate mastication. For other horses, however—horses with good teeth and no other digestion-related ailments—failure to maintain a healthy weight can be a combination of genetics, age and workload.
Anyone who raises performance horses is familiar with the problem of keeping weight on their horses. Intense exercise and the stresses of boarding, hauling, and competing all take their toll. Feeding more hay and grain is not always a satisfactory solution. That’s because healthy weight gain is intimately tied to energy metabolism, which in turn is dependent upon the availability of certain nutrients. It’s not enough just to feed more calories if the calories being fed are not properly utilized.
Formula 707 LifeCare Weight Gain is a highly palatable, calorie-rich supplement specifically formulated to help all types of horses gain and maintain weight. Vegetable fat provides concentrated and easily digestible calories in a form that also increases a horse’s overall energy. High-quality protein provides all the essential amino acids a horse needs to rebuild lost muscle, and fiber keeps the digestive machinery working smoothly. Calcium and phosphorus have been added to assist in the important task of skeletal maintenance and, along with zinc and copper, energy metabolism.
Does it work? In informal studies, Formula 707 Weight Gain was shown to have a visible effect on underweight horses in just a few days, and a return to normal weight within weeks.
Guaranteed Analysis Crude Protein (min) 14.0% Crude Fat (min) 35.0% Crude Fiber (max) 8.0% Calcium (min) 0.75% Calcium (max) 1.25% Phosphorus 0.5% Zinc 65 ppm Copper 15 ppm
Caution: Severely emaciated horses that have been deprived of nutrition over a long period of time, such as rescue horses, should only be reintroduced to food under the care of a veterinarian. Long-term deprivation leads to changes in the digestive system that may be damaged if high calorie supplements such as Weight Gain Essentials are introduced too soon.Learn More
Studies show that many performance horses can be helped by the addition of thiamin (vitamin B1) to their diets. If a performance horse on good nutrition shows a loss of weight or appetite, a dull coat, muscle tremors, cramps, diarrhea or nervousness, there is a good chance that Thiamax can help. Thiamax is pure thiamine mononitrate in a stable, palatable wheat germ base that your horse will eat right out of your hand.
- Vitamin B1 is natural help for horses under stress
- Use when nervousness interferes with performance
Use Joint 5-in-1 to improve and maintain joint health in performance horses or to keep older horses sound longer. The all-in-one formula for complete joint care is better than ever.
Collagen is the main protein of connective tissue in animals. Tough bundles of collagen fibers are a major component of the extra-cellular matrix that supports most tissues and gives cells structure from the outside. Collagen also has great tensile strength, and is a major component of cartilage, ligaments, tendons, bone and teeth.
Everything your horse needs for healthy joints! Once a day, every day.
Taken together, collagen, glucosamine, chondroitin, PurforMSM and Bromelian, offer unsurpassed care for your horse’s cartilage, tendons, ligaments and joints. With Joint 5-in-1, you get the kind of joint support hard working horses need every day.
Active Ingredients per 2 oz. Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 5000 mg Glucosamine HCL (Shell Fish) 4500 mg Type II Collagen 3200 mg Chondroitin Sulfate (porcine) 875 mg DL-Methionine 1500 mg Bromelain 1100 mg Zinc 130 mg Manganese 100 mg Copper 26 mg
The AcuBreed takes the guesswork out of breeding. What could be easier than knowing exactly when your animal is ready to breed, and you don't have to be a veterinarian to do it! By measuring the hormones that change with ovulation, the AcuBreed can determine if an animal is not ready to breed, ready to breed in 1-3 days or ready to breed now. With the onboard computer, the AcuBreed can measue and store data for up to 10 animals at one time. If you are using AI, this will help with schedualing as well as insuring your animal is ready to breed at that time. With the BreedTrak software included with AcuBreed, you can track the fertility of any number of animals at one time on your home Windows-PC.
- Automatic breeding monitor for use with all livestock.
- Will identify optimum breeding times and track data for several animals at a time on a PC computer.
- Up to five days advance notice of ovulation
- 98% accurate at predicting ovulation
- An increase in breeding productivity
- Reduced wear on your bull or stallion
- Saves on valuable semen when using AI