Bayer Advanced Gallon Tree & shrub protect & feed concentrate. Special dual-action formula: Kills insects and prevents new infestations for 12 months plus provides slow-release fertilizer. Kills Adelgids, Borers, Emerald Ash Borers, Leafminers, Japanese Beetles (adult) & many others. Easy to apply. No spraying! Mix & pour at plant base. Contains MERIT.
- Kills Existing and Prevents New Infestations
- Rainproof Protection, Won't Wash Off
- Also for Use on Potted Plants
- Contains MERIT(R)
- Promotes a healthy hair coat and skin condition, with added shine and bloom.
- Inreases fat levels adding energy.
- Improves feed consumption and efficiency: better palatability starts baby animals quickly and keeps them on feed.
- Controls dust reducing respiratory stress for humans and animals.
- Enhances feed aroma and texture with a "fruity" flavor.
- Prolongs nutrient stability and improves nutrient absorption.
- A homogenous blend; the flavors and preservatives won't settle out of solution.
- Concentrated energy; 1lb of Golden Flo® has the energy equivalency of 2½lbs of corn. Golden Flo® allows more calories to be fed per pound of feed ingested.
- Easy to use: Pour Golden Flo over grain or add it to the complete mix. Can be top-dressed at the rate of 2-6 ounces per head per day.
- More economical than dry fat.
- Better flowability – less separation and clumping.
- No clogging in grinder or mixer.
- Keeps feeds FRESH!
- Show Tip: Animals not drinking the water at the show? Try wiping a little Golden Flo around the inside of your water bucket!
ProMectin B (ivermectin) Pour-On delivers internal and external parasite control in one convenient low-volume application. Ivermectin is a potent anti-parasitic agent whose chemical structure is different from those of other antiparasitic agents.Learn More
The Pregscan from Animark will change the way you take care of pregant large animals. With the ability to detect pregnancy as early as 14 days after breeding, and monitor throughout gestation. With a 98% accuracy, and being able to detect pregancy as quickly as 1 minute per animal, this product is a must have. By allowing you to quickly identify animals in your herd that are bred or open, you will be able to increase productivity and increase profitability.
- For use with Horse or Cattle
- Detect pregnancy early and throughout gestation.
- Comes complete with all accessories (carry case, cable, charger, manual, and sensor) and training DVD.
- Portable and ready for heavy use.
Terramycin Scour Tablets Contains oxytetracycline for the control and treatment of scours and shipping fever in beef and dairy calves. Dosage is one tablet per 100 lbs. twice a day.Learn More
Pistol-Grip Syringe repetitively injects doses of 1 to 5cc's with a read dosage dial which locks securely to insure a precise dose. Features a rubber plunger and virtually indestructible Lexan barrel.
- 50cc MegaShot Syringe - 1 Per Package
- Patented one-piece molded handle for durability and moisture resistance
- Rugged design for commercial use
- Holds No Residual Shock
- 2-year electronic manufacturer warranty
- Button Clip for Safety
The AcuBreed takes the guesswork out of breeding. What could be easier than knowing exactly when your animal is ready to breed, and you don't have to be a veterinarian to do it! By measuring the hormones that change with ovulation, the AcuBreed can determine if an animal is not ready to breed, ready to breed in 1-3 days or ready to breed now. With the onboard computer, the AcuBreed can measue and store data for up to 10 animals at one time. If you are using AI, this will help with schedualing as well as insuring your animal is ready to breed at that time. With the BreedTrak software included with AcuBreed, you can track the fertility of any number of animals at one time on your home Windows-PC.
- Automatic breeding monitor for use with all livestock.
- Will identify optimum breeding times and track data for several animals at a time on a PC computer.
- Up to five days advance notice of ovulation
- 98% accurate at predicting ovulation
- An increase in breeding productivity
- Reduced wear on your bull or stallion
- Saves on valuable semen when using AI
. Only EPRINEX® kills 42 species and stages of internal and external parasites, including roundworms, lungworms, grubs, mange mites, horn flies, and biting and sucking lice. Backed by Merial's Satisfaction Guarantee! EPRINEX® is weatherproof and has no meat withdrawal or milk withholding. Apply along back at 5 mL per 100 lb body weight. Measuring cap makes dosing quick, easy, and accurate.
Indications: IVOMEC EPRINEX (eprinomectin) Pour-On is indicated for the treatment and control of gastrointestinal roundworms (including inhibited Ostertagia ostertagi), lungworms, grubs, sucking and biting lice, chorioptic and sarcoptic mange mites, and horn flies in beef and dairy cattle of all ages, including lactating dairy cattle. No milk withholding or meat withdrawal period.
Ingredients: Contains 5 mg eprinomectin/ml
Dosage: The product is formulated only for external application to beef and dairy cattle. The dose rate is 1 ml/10 kg (22 lb) of body weight.
- 250 mL treats 5,500 lb
- 1,000 mL treats 22,000 lb
- 2.5 L treats 55,000 lb
- 5 L treats 110,000 lb
For treatment and control of roundworms, lungworms, grubs, sucking and biting lice, mange mites and horn flies in beef and dairy cattle, including lactating dairy cattle. No meat withdrawal or milk withholding period. For use on cattle 8 weeks of age and older. Dosage is 1 ml for each 22 lbs. body weight. Apply to the backline from the withers to tailhead. Weather conditions, including rainfall do not affect efficacy of eprinex. Squeeze measuring dispenser included with 250 ml and 1000 ml sizes.
- The convenience of a broad-spectrum Pour-On
- Most potent and fastest acting endectocide available
- Absorbed more rapidly – faster acting
- Sustained activity to kill more species of worms for longer than any other pour-on
- No milk or meat withholding period
- Zero ESI
- No need for protective gear
- Completely weatherproof - not just rainfast