- For treatment and control of various species of gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms, eyeworms, grubs, lice, horn flies and mange mites.
- Controls 33 stages of internal and external parasites with a single, convenient application.
- Provides 7-day persistent activity against horn flies.
- Weatherproof formulation won't wash off.
- Safe for use on any age or class of beef cattle, including pregnant cows, calves and bulls and dairy replacement heifers up to 20 months of age.
$56.99Antiparasitic 1% injectable solution for cattle and swine Learn More
Terramycin Scour Tablets Contains oxytetracycline for the control and treatment of scours and shipping fever in beef and dairy calves. Dosage is one tablet per 100 lbs. twice a day.Learn More
. Only EPRINEX® kills 42 species and stages of internal and external parasites, including roundworms, lungworms, grubs, mange mites, horn flies, and biting and sucking lice. Backed by Merial's Satisfaction Guarantee! EPRINEX® is weatherproof and has no meat withdrawal or milk withholding. Apply along back at 5 mL per 100 lb body weight. Measuring cap makes dosing quick, easy, and accurate.
Indications: IVOMEC EPRINEX (eprinomectin) Pour-On is indicated for the treatment and control of gastrointestinal roundworms (including inhibited Ostertagia ostertagi), lungworms, grubs, sucking and biting lice, chorioptic and sarcoptic mange mites, and horn flies in beef and dairy cattle of all ages, including lactating dairy cattle. No milk withholding or meat withdrawal period.
Ingredients: Contains 5 mg eprinomectin/ml
Dosage: The product is formulated only for external application to beef and dairy cattle. The dose rate is 1 ml/10 kg (22 lb) of body weight.
- 250 mL treats 5,500 lb
- 1,000 mL treats 22,000 lb
- 2.5 L treats 55,000 lb
- 5 L treats 110,000 lb
$99.99An injectable solution for cattle and swine that will treat or control 7 types of parasites. Learn More
The Ovascan from Animark will help you identify when your animal is ready to ovulate and therefore increase production and profitability. It is proven that there are chemical and electrical characteristics of mucus that change in a predictable pattern during an ovulation cycle. Also, there are changes in ion concentration in the mucus in the vagina and cervix. By measuring the change in the ion concentration you will be able to predict and confirm ovulation for better production. With the easy of use of the Ovascan you will be able to easily identify your animals ovulation cycle and this tool will become invaluable.
- Ovulation Predictor for use will all livestock.
- Can predict ovulation up to five days in advance to identify optimum breeding time.
- Up to five days advance notice of ovulation
- 98% accurate at predicting ovulation
- An increase in breeding productivity
- Reduced wear on your bull or stallion
- When using AI, to save on valuable semen
Kills a wide range of climbing and flying wood-infesting insects
- Kills on contact
- Broad spectrum outdoor use: lawn, landscape, foundation, trench, deck and patio, wood piles, and home structures
The Pregtest from Animark is the ideal tool for any small animal breeder. The external ultrasound is the prefered method of checking pregnancy for small animals. By being able to quickly and easily be able to identify which animals have been bred and which are still open, you can increase productivity and bottom-line profitability. The Pregtest can determine pregnancy as early as 14 days after breeding.
- 98% Accurate
- For use with Sheep, Pigs, Mini-mares, llamas, sheep and goats.
- Can detect pregnancy early and throughout gestation.
- Comes complete with all accessories and training DVD.