Whether it's keeping your animals healthy, keeping pests away or making your lawn look great, the products in the animal health category cover all your needs. Are you getting bugged by ants? Try out Terro outdoor liquid ant baits. Got a lamb who needs a little TLC? Consider Manna Pro lamb instant milk replacer. Do you have a pregnant horse who needs an ultrasound? Check out the Animark Pregscan external ultrasound for large animals. Maybe ant invasions, lamb feedings and horse pregnancies aren't your problem. That's okay. There is so much more this category has to offer.
The products in the category are quite diverse, from 50 pound bags of oyster shells to cattle dewormer to stainless steel needles. Animal health includes things that will keep your animals healthy, prevent diseases and allow you to properly take care of them. At the same time, it also covers getting rid of pests and managing issues with weeds in your lawn. Instruments, sprays, food, baits, medications - animal health covers products you need to do so many of the necessary tasks you need around the barn, your home and anywhere else you take care of animals or need to get rid of pests.
- Works on contact and through ingestion.
- Sevin is non-systemic, which means it does not penetrate plant tissue.
- Stays on the outside.
- After controlling the targeted pest, Sevin is easily broken down in the environment.
- Sevin is one of the most effective and recommended insecticides to use for control of damaging Japanese beetles
- Sevin is also very effective in the control of ticks that transmit Lyme disease.
- Sevin can be used throughout the growing season, right up to harvest.
Manna Pro Colostrum Supplement is a multi-species supplement for young animals.
- Best mixing colostrum supplement on the market
- Feed first to provide needed proteins, vitamins and minerals
Nurtures 11 different species of baby animals:
- Goat Kids
- Baby Pigs
- Crias (llama & alpaca)
- Elk Calves
- Formulated specifically for lambs and provides complete nutrition
- Contains 30% fat for increased weight gains and early weaning
- Decreased lactose levels for improved performance and less scours
- Contains organic acids, which allows free choice feeding
- Non-medicated to eliminate antibiotic resistance concerns
ProMectin B (ivermectin) Pour-On delivers internal and external parasite control in one convenient low-volume application. Ivermectin is a potent anti-parasitic agent whose chemical structure is different from those of other antiparasitic agents.Learn More
Multi-Species Milk Replacer
- Made with high quality protein for sound development
- Fortified with essential vitamins and minerals
- Versatile non-medicated formula
Nurtures five species of baby animals:
- Goat Kids
- Baby Pigs
$24.99*****BRAND MAY VARY*****ALL STAR MIX & FEED INSTRUCTIONSMeasuring cup in each pail holds approximately 4 oz dry weight.CALVES - Feed colostrum within the first 30 minutes after birth. Feed an additional 2 quarts at 6 to 12 hours of age and continue feeding colostrum for the first three days. No whole milk is required after the colostrum feeding period when calf milk replacer is used. Mix milk replacer powder at the rate of 8 oz of dry powder (2 cups) per 2 qts of warm water (100 degrees to 120 degrees F). Feed approximately 2 qts of reconstituted milk replacer TWICE-A-DAY. Calves will vary in feed requirements depending on size and age. When feeding to larger numbers of calves, mix l lb of dry powder (by weight) to 1 gallon of warm water.BABY PIGS - Mix 4 oz of dry powder (1 cup) with 1 qt of warm water and feed in shallow feeder. Keep fresh milk in front of baby pigs at all times. Sprinkle dry powder on starter feeds to assist in weaning.FOALS - Mix 6 oz of dry powder (1 and 1/2 cups) with 1 qt of warm water and feed 4 times per day for the first week of life. From week 2 through 4, mix 8 oz of powder (2 cups) with 1 and 1/2 qts of water and feed 3 times per day. Mix 12 oz of dry powder (3 cups) with 3 qts of water and feed two times per day for the next two weeks. Add 1/4 lb of 16% protein grain ration per day at 2 weeks of age and increase to appetite. Sprinkle 1 cup of dry powder on top of ration twice daily..KIDS - Feed heat-treated colostrum during the first day of life. (Heat to 135 degrees F and hold at this temperature for 1 hour.) Mix 4 oz of dry powder (1 cup) in 1 and 1/2 pints of 110 degress -120 degrees F water, then cool to 90-100 degrees F for hand feeding. Feed 3 to 4 times a day for the first 5 days, then feed just twice a day until weaned. Feed as much as they will drink, starting with 1 pint per feeding and increasing to 1 and 1/2 pints when feeding only twice a day. Provide hay and a grain mix in self-feeders when kids are 1 week old.PUPPIES & KITTENS - Mix 2 oz of dry powder (1/2 cup) into 2 cups of water. Reconstituted milk replacer should be fed at the daily rate of 2 tablespoons per 1/4 lb of body weight and divided into equal portions for each feeding. Needs will vary depending on individual size, but small puppies and kittens should be fed every 2 to 3 hours for the first 2 weeks. Feed at room temperature. To determine correct feeding, weigh 3 times a week. FOR ADULTS: When used as a food supplement during convalescence, to combat stress in show dogs and show cats, or in old age: feed as liquid or sprinkle dry over feed at the rate of 1 tablespoon per 5 lbs of body weight in dogs or 1 teaspoon per 5 lbs of body weight in cats. During pregnancy and lactation: double the amount per 5 lbs of body weight and feed until 2 weeks past birth.
NOTE: We do not recommend feeding ALL STAR Milk Replacer to lambs. Lambs should be fed Merrick's SUPER LAMB.contains 20% protein and 20% fat for rapid animal growth with balanced levels of essential minerals and vitamins such as A, D and E for building strong sturdy frames.
contains 20% protein and 20% fat for rapid animal growth with balanced levels of essential minerals and vitamins such as A, D and E for building strong sturdy frames.Learn More
- Unique active ingredient kills encysted small strongyles with a single dose
- Clear gel formulation dissolves almost instantly in the horse's mouth
Sevin concentrate for use on vegetables, fruits, and ornamentals. Kills over 100 varieties of insect pests.
- Great for use on larger gardens, fruit and ornamental trees, and gardens.
- Provides excellent control of leaf eating and sucking insects!
- Controls ticks that vector lyme disease.
- Shortest pre-harvest interval.